Why do skinny men try and fight me?

So just got back from a night out on the town with a girl and while we were walking the streets like 3 skinny beta males tried to get into a fight with me because I took my shirt off. What the fuck is this shit about? Honestly they were all kinda drunk but I didnt do shit to deserve that? Anyone have this happen to them? Why were they so aggressive? They were like challenging me to like arm wrestles and like shit like that. This happened like 2 hours ago and it's still bothering me. I'm so confused.

Why did you take your shirt off?

You acted like a chimp, so the other chimps recognized you as their equals and tried to do chimps things with you.
Your behavior or theirs has no place in a civilized city, kill yourself.

By taking your shirt off you showed the three betas that you were the superior beta, your beta powers exceeded theirs.
Scared by this the three betas basically challenged you to try and regain their position in the beta hierarchy. Luckily I am sure that you came up on top and showed these males and your female that you truly are the ultimate beta.

After all, you are that faggot who takes his shirt off at night on street.

It was fucking hot outside, what the fuck. You guys are fucking gay.

If you're not at the beach, pool, or anything similar, taking your shirt off is just uncivilized and those guys felt a hierarchy shift within the betas that they wanted to correct.

I bet your a skinny dyel that feels threatened by guys bigger then you. Suck my cock.

This, desu senpai.

Taking your shirt off in public is nigger behavior. It's like a gorilla banging on his chest at other gorillas.

Congrats, You fucking gorilla.

I can't imagine how stupid you have to be to come back with something like this when you literally CREATED A POST about feeling threatened by guys SMALLER than you TWO FUCKING HOURS AFTER IT HAPPENED.

Just kill yourself, you're a piece of shit, case closed.

It was hot outside. I just simply took my shirt off and draped it on my shoulder because I was starting to sweat. How is this me trying to act like a gorilla? I didn't tale my shirt off for people to mire. I was walking down the street minding my own bussiness.

I wasnt threatened by them, I just don't and still don't understand why they were acting like they wanted to fight me. I didn't do shit, so suck my cock you dyel piece of shit.

You have no consideration for others. Did you ever once think it might make someone else uncomfortable for you to be half naked in the middle of the street? You are basically the equivalent of some neckbeard wearing pajamas to the store or some annoying ass fat lady bringing her dog with her into the supermarket for no reason. Learn common decency.

It's extremely probable you did remove your shirt because you wanted mires, since you sound like a narcissistic retard, but even if you were doing it in good faith, nobody cares because the act itself has social meaning that you know and you went for it anyway.

You've been explained why they wanted to fight you several times now.

Btw you also seem very keen to call people dyels and then telling them to suck your dick. Have you considered that you may be a homosexual? Perhaps your confusion on this subject stems from that. It might have been your inner desires to be anally ravaged by these three men that caused you to take your shirt off in the first place.

I suggest perhaps a visit to /lbgt/.
Or maybe you can get fucked by that guy who keeps posting that twink top gay thread so he can finally fulfill his dreams too.

>one of the three skinny guys in the OP detected

I'm bisexual you faggot. I'm always on top though and never get fucked. I do the fucking and they do the sucking. So suck my cock you dyel little bitch before I make your mom do it.

>uncomfortable
i honestly don't know how pathetic you'd have to be to feel unsafe if there was some half drunk guy having a laugh with his shirt off in the street. it is incomprehensible to me.

and why anyone would feel the need to use violence against that person is just a fucking mystery

i can get you get tons of pussy. nothing gets a woman wetter than tellng people to behave politely.

serious question - did you befriend the teachers in your school instead of the other kids?

>caring this much about what people think about you
Quick tip for you friendo, you're never going to make it. What other people think of you shouldn't even enter your mind. What you think of yourself is more powerful. You have a lot of growing up to do.

so what if i have a doggo and want to take it somewhere that i have the right to? so what if i go to the store in mt PJs at night to buy milk? i ain't going to give a second thought to losers who sneer at others for things which don't affect them whatsoever outside of their own autistic little thoughts on what classy behaviour is. you sound like a bitter old man.

Cuz there intimidated. They're small weak men trying to prove themselves by standing up to you. See this a lot. Work as a bouncer in LA

I don't take advice from Veeky Forums for anything other than lifting (and even, there I barely do). And don't worry for me, I had and still have a lot of friends.
If you want to advocate degeneracy, you're free to do it, but don't pretend you're cool or somewhat interesting for doing it, nobody needs you.

Even if it was hot it's no justification to take off your shirt and run around half-naked, it's called public indecency. As for those other guys, you simply stooped down to their level.

In any case you lack self-awareness, lack awareness for your surroundings and lack social awareness.

It's not about what other people think of you, it's about respect for the rest of the community and humility. You have a lot of growing up to do.

So many mad aggressive dyels in this thread. Fucking kek. Top post OP

Post your bod man.

I'll pay good money to see the pictures of the people who are bashing op.

Op, they were drunk

Your aggressive posts towards people who tries to help you out of your debilitating confusion, which you admitted to in your op, speaks of an obvious chimp like nature as another user tried to point out to you. Trying to break out of your current beta existence with needless aggression is not the way to go.
Becoming confused and bothered by some randoms throwing some beef at night yet being aggressive and use threatening language on the internet shows me you are likely projecting heavily when you call others dyels and it shows clearly the classic duality of an internet warrior who will harass others online, but who becomes confused and likely to break down when confronted by their actions in real life.
You even admit to the fact that you are attracted to other men which gives even more credibility to my theory that you actually have a hidden inner desire to be fucked by the guys you call betas.

This guy tells the truth. Interestingly, bigger guys get fucked with much more than small guys. That might look counter-intuitive at first, but the reason is that no one wants to prove themselves against small faggots. But a big guy is a chance to act like you're stronger than him.

I've seen you in a button up shirt. Looking hella uncomfortable, staring at me, all comfy

How was your poached salamander, on pita?

Meh, at least if you're going for ad hominem or wild guesses, try to either be right or make me laugh

Yeah because people who are wildly successful always baby stepped around everyone around them and gave a fuck about humility and respect for community. Get real.

>Suck my cock.

You'd like that wouldn't you, you fag. I bet you wrestled with those skinny dudes with your shirt off like it was the wrestlemania.

>attacking an anonymous poster online for removing his shirt halfway across the world
if something that mundane and harmless offends you that's your problem. don't pretend to be above people who do shit that doesn't affect you simply because you have delusions about the supposed tragic breakdown of modern society you probably learned from /pol/ neckbeards on the internet. maybe the world 70 years ago would have been more accommodating to your autistically boring lifestyle. i can almost hear your sneer.

OP is a nigger.

yep, this.

they actually have no intention of fighting whatsoever. what they want is to get in your face and get away with it, to make them feel like they intimadated you. as soon as they notice that you're about th kick their teeth in, they shut up pretty quickly.

>respect for the rest of the community
i used to bully kids like you

Wildly successful people don't come onto Veeky Forums to cry every time someone does something they don't like.

If you take your shirt off in the street you're looking for attention. OP got attention. Might not have been the type he was after but he got attention and that's his damn fault.

He needs to understand it and move on and stop being such a fucking cry baby.
He's as bad as some slut who wears a skirt so short her pussy is hanging out and then cries about being felt up. Yeah the guys who hassled him are little faggots but he knew what attention he was inviting with his actions so he is responsible.

Besides, no one but show offs, braggards and insecure dickheads take off their shirts in the street. OP was being a try hard and attracted the attention of some dick heads. Learn the lesson and don't do it again.

This thread perfectly highlights the difference between Alpha and Beta men. The Beta men in the thread are fixated on OP removing his shirt while the Alpha men in the thread are fixated on the actually scenario OP described.

Sounds similar to a Connor Murphy video I watched recently.

This is correct.

It's one thing to be aware that for every action, there is a consequence, and avoiding actions which bring consequences you don't want to deal with, but if you bend over just for being "inconvenient" to people who don't matter, you're just saying you're at the bottom of the food chain.

>Autistic rant engaged
You sound like you have unresolved issues with an ex girlfriend.

Hah! Jokes on you faggot, I've never had a girlfriend.

And really you can project whatever tone you want onto my post but it doesn't change anything.
OP is a tryhard trying to show off and now he's crying because he reeled in some fuccbois.

He needs to deal with it. If you're gonna be a show off you're going to attract bellends.

For future reference OP: modesty is attractive.

'I was just taking it off coz I was hot' - no you weren't you liar. No built man has ever taken his shirt off in the street, at night, because and only because he was warm and neither did you and you know it. You're thought process was 'hmm it's a little warm, this is a perfect excuse to take my top off and show off my physique'.

You wanna be an ape then you have to deal with ape shit.

>I took my shirt off because it was hot

Hahahaha lmao at least admit you are an autist that want's to show off his muscles in the streets.

I answered to the OP because he asked a question and I don't even browse /pol/, so again it's a miss.

I don't think you did. You probably tried though.

You infered that humilty and respect makes you a beta because you obviously don't understand what those mean. Yes, most great and successful men are modest and work for their peers, but you don't see it because you assimilate "wildly successful" with capitalist sociopath. I live in reality, but you seem to only experience it through your childish desires and delusions. Learn history, look around you and stop being so insecure.

>"Hah! Jokes on you faggot, I've never had a girlfriend."
No the joke is on you lmao

Jesus. Did you just get so rekt you cant even formulate a coherent response?
It looks like you just typed out two sentences that you know are supposed to annoy others in the slim hope you can bring the discussion down to a level you can comprehend.

> Hah! You think you're right, but if we change the meaning of words for ones which match my viewpoint then it turns out I was right and YOU were wrong!

>Says "rekt" in a sentence.
No please continue. I especially like the part were you talk about comprehension and try to insult my intelligence based off of two sentences. Whew lad now that ironic.

>mom makes me pick up my little sister from the mall
>long 20m walk from the carpark
>afraid overheating will affect my gains
>take off rainbow dash shirt
>no gyno, just bulking
>three thugs start mean muggin me, probably all at least in junior high
>ask me how I can be fat and have skinny arms at the same time
>clearly threatened by my badass fingerless gloves and goatee combo
>can't risk fighting, still exhausted from walking to the fridge 3 times today
>go home and eat tendies while I meditate on the battle I just won
>mfw

I'd say judging someones ability to engage in a discussion based on those two specific sentences as a response to that post makes more sense than reading a well formulated counter-argument to yours and instead of responding to it with any argument of your own you just call it an autistic rant and make an assumption that doesn't even make sense in the context, an assumption clearly only meant aggravate in the hope he won't notice the fact that you aren't even defending the argument he initially responded to.

>I do not understand self-deprecating humor

What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums? Lmao.

idk bro same shit happened to me at club liv a few years ago

I had these lesbians kissing each other tits the next thing I know I got hit with an empty bottle by a gang of el salvadorian monkeys trying to spar