Natty or not?

"Trust me its not about supplement, its about hard work, dedication, clean nutrition."

better photo

claims to have achieved it in 9 months

name? bottom pic looks natty

Looks natty. Bad genes though.

>Natty
Unless this guy is 5'4 the answer is no.

OP you are a bitch made faggot for creating this thread.

Homeboy is making it and you can't just be happy for him, that guy is natural, probably just wants it more than your punk-ass.

>that guy is natural,
I like how people assume so easily by looking at people's body, naive statement. Truth is, that no one knows that but himself.

Thats my two pennies. The thread asks for your two pennies. You are right, he could be on drugs, but for 9 months of training I think he looks about right. good lighting and angle in the OP pic, every other pic looks less flattering. Cool scars on his abdomen, would kill for those.

His body is attainable in that time frame naturally, did he do it naturally, we will never know. Happy?

Ya. It is an attainable body, Sure. But that wasn't my point. Just found it funny that some people make vague statements of things that they have no idea about like they know 100% what's up. is all

That amount of mass is absolutely not attainable naturally in 9 months. You are so far off its not even funny.

Based on what before pic? Plebs seeking acknowledgment from a god. You disgust me.

god is humble

He looks like he's natty, but I have severe doubts about naturally getting those pecs or traps in 9 months, unless he was already kinda muscled.

God is humble. I am a god.

What ever you say dad bod

agreed. Lets see you after 9 months lotus. bet you looked like nothing compared to the ''hard work and dedication'' bro

achievable natty, yes
achievable natty in 9 months, maybe
achievable natty in 9 months without absolutely perfect diet and training, no

I also started training as a boy, not a mature man. What is muscular gain combined with linear progression for 800 Alex? Ddddd-daily double faggots.

There is no before pic so your point is invalid.

i guess it is usually implied that he didn't start out with much muscle mass. Sometimes fags say 'lifting 9 months' after a 6 month break from lifting for a year.
If he is a labourer or rugby player or something then maybe he could get where he is in under a year.
OP got a before pic?

That's most likely the situation. People assume he went from completely untrained physically to this in nine months and I wonder, 'r u that fukkin daft m8...'

Guy is making it happen and it doesnt change the fact OP is a faggot. Dont hate OP, just mire.

pic: untrained to 9-10 months

If someone tells you steroids don't do shit they're not natty (or they're seriously stupid/don't lift)

His physique is attainable natty, that doesn't mean he is natty

you looked awesome for under a year. Amazing genetics and obviously other stuff too.
Saying that, there are so many cancer fake-natties out there that OP has a right to be suspicious.

Definitely natty, but lying about it only taking 9 months.

Hes cute :3333

YOU ALL FUCKING IDIOTS LOOK AT HIS SHOULDERS AND OF COURSE HE IS NOT NATTY BECAUSE HE BRAGS ABOUT HIS "DEDICATION" REEEEEEEEEEE