Dear fitness faggots, i know a lot of you weirdos do this for good health...

dear fitness faggots, i know a lot of you weirdos do this for good health, but idealy even if trying to achieve maximum health, to the extent and effort you pieces of shit go through to have a beautiful body, is it really all for women?

do you really think looking good will get you the best women?

dont you think my medical doctor status allows me to get literally any woman i want?

dont you think spending 4 years in a fucking gym lifting shit like a dumb ass is less constructive than going to medical school for 4 years along with all the more glory that brings? women, vacations, while you can just stand infront of a mirror and text your temporary 10/10 bitch in your shitty apartment?

im fat old as fuck with a medical degree and definitely have a way easier time fucking any girl you choose. why spend an eternity in the gym? why not just do what i did anons? go to medical school for 4 years

In the grand scheme of things, you are relatively poor. The real moneymakers are in big business. Some washed up ugly doctor is dogshit to the high-standard women.

Yeah whatever you say fatso

the percent of actual business men that make it is very low user

also, the percent of people that can breeze through medical school is fairly high, especially when you compare it to the percent of business men you are talking about

regardless, i still fuck many more women, because my trade and dedication towards managing health pays more than your mindless lifting of weights, faggot fitness weirdo

>my trade pays more than lifting
Yeah no fucking shit. Lifting is a hobby that people enjoy for hundreds of reasons, not just women.

You dont even have to be fit to lift...

What a sad fat old man you are.

One's success in weightlifting is purely reliant on how much effort one is prepared to put in.

Your prestige (along with salary) as a medical professional is preserved only by onerous licencing laws that are deliberately designed to keep the supply of doctors much lower than they would otherwise be.

Looks like you dont have to be too bright to get into med school.

Well soon I'll be fit and a doctor so good luck competing m8.

at least i don't have a career being shat on by terminally ill old people 60 hours a week

if you really want to impress people start a business

Doc I want both. All I do is work part time for 12 hours per week, live poorly, inject steroids, lift weights and am prepping for my med exam coming up. Finished my undergrad science degree.

I want best of both worlds.

My sisters friend is in her 4th year of medschool. when the topic of steroids came up she came straight out with the 'min tits and shrunk dick' crap, at first I thought she might be right since she IS a doctor, but when probed she was surprised to learn that steroids raise your testosterone and tried to argue that injecting test 'wouldn't help build muscle' now i'm terrified that all these years and these doctors are just bullshitting everyone

I spend 3 hours a week in the gym and still get better results than most of the fags here

The truth is that most doctors forget %95 of the stuff outside their speciality.

t. almost a doctor

ps OP is a massive baiting retard

ps2 stock doctor images make mad beyond reason

I do both , why don't you?

> Implying lifting takes the same time commitment as getting a degree.
> Implying you can't do both
> Implying we lift for women
Fuck off fatass.

as a fact androgens or steroids dont make your dick small, just your testicles smaller. your sister is a dumb ass doctor lol, cause i am an RN and know that.

>t. almost a doctor

Hey! Working my way towards post graduate medicine. However I do run 'gear', how have you been on the juice and studying med? Any pointers? Really appreciate it!

I'm basically ostracized and look down upon by my family (who are doctors) for pursuing bodybuilding (suspect me of using gear).

Thanks again!

I'm not on the juice man

Honestly doctors tend to despise bodybuilders (as much as fatsos many times) because of their insistence on fucking their body up for no good reason.

That and people into lifting usually read some oversimplified dumbed down article and they think of themselves as pros on the matter.
I heard so much bullshit on le hormones, genetics, anatomy etc.

Just do whatever the fuc you want
One of my deepest regrets is doing shit to please my family when I was younger.

Careful with roids tho, they can be pretty safe or be all the memery you heard about them. Depends on you.

Post pics or it never happened old faggot.

duh, anyone that's worked with doctors know they are stupid as fuck.

But this is only because most people are stupid as fuck and rely on rote learning, which is how higher education has been constructed following mass literacy and the elevation of plebeian laborers like engineers.

>Rely on note learning

How am I supposed to study fucking hundreds of pages of shit you fucking mongol

>Just memorise bro
>Muh practical approach to learning
>Ebin memory palace

My uncle had that opinion. Now he's 55, alone and crazy.