See this
What do?

wonder what this faggot is taking pictures of

Mind if I work in?

fuck the qt in the bottom left.

That was not even worth taking a picture, what a fag

wonder why I am trying to do the same thing while smiling like a fucking retard

Lemme suck that dick

Are you in the gym to take pics or work out?

I-I was in between sets brah

Cum on that faggots face in the bottom. Bet he'd like that.

>putting your face in the picture
I thought only women do this

Get disgusted by the hex-bar.

I thought that was a swastika.

wow bro that looks hard

Anytime fitness master race

Ask if I can work in

close

Thanks man
Taking a selfie at that angle was pretty tricky, but I prevailed for you guys

you did just fine

Why do people come to the gym to do this?

To show off I assume?

there's no reason you can't do this at home

Whats wrong with that? Looks like two gymnastics training their balance.

it's called acro

they're training, it's very hard

If you have the time and energy to take pictures of people at the fucking gym, you have the time and energy to do a fucking dropset. The difference between them and you is that while whatever they're doing might look fucking stupid, they're actually lifting, and look like they lift. Meanwhile you look like a faggot little fairy boy who hasn't touched a weight in his life, because you haven't, because you're at the gym taking a picture of fucking men instead of slamming around the heaviest iron you can lift.

Trips confirms it

But in all seriousness, what're actually the benefits of being able to do this?
I can't think of any

Whats wrong with the hexbar? Its what i use for deads due to lower back issues

Someone got out of the grumpy side of bed this morning :(

becoming zen

Pretty good for heavy lunges too

Looks like someone got out of the accurate side of bed. It may be ranty, but it's pretty spot on.

effeminate man AKA faggots too

Fun fact, it was leg day.. I had just finished my set on the leg press and was doing calf raises next to my mate who was about to start his own set of leg press (and is the cunt with the shit eating grin in the photo:'))
We look the left and see this shit going on

We know that we both work hard, but I'm sorry that an image on a Taiwanese sweatshop image board made you so butt blistered :(

you don't work hard. those ppl are doing whatever it takes and you're being a lil bitch by making fun of them
Loser

This.
I have nerve damage in my lower back due to a car accident. If it wasn't for hex bars I wouldn't be able to deadlift.

I wasn't making fun of him, just curious as to what doing something like that achieves.

If I wanted to make fun of someone, id ask you what your 1RM is :)

Think they're either acrobats or faggots and continue on with my workout.

What other fun facts do you have? Do you go to the gym once a week to do leg presses? Is that why your "mate" has bony ass shoulders as you undoubtedly do? Why does he have a cock-eager grin on his face like he's waiting for you to drop your balls in his mouth? Since you brought it up, what is your 1RM (on a real lift, not on leg presses)?

You look like you got a bit of downs OP, is that why you didn't think to not include your face in the picture?

Squat 3 pl8,diddly 4 pl8
Hbu, bb?

I tell that faggoty fuck to quit grinning at me like he wants the D and go do my lifts while minding my own business.

You didn't answer my other questions.

1 for 1 :)
It's your turn

What the fuck is with the smiley bullshit? Are you a faggot? Do you think this is truth or dare?

"Accidentally" fall face first into her pussy

You're acting like a vain cunt. You dress like a complete fuckboy and you're a total dyel

fucking numales I swear to god there's no way you aren't a flaming homosexual

>hex bar
>deadlift
if it doesnt work out your lower back it aint deadlift son

hey buddy, sorry for your lower back issues, but i'd suggest starting with rack pulls with regular barbell and lower weight and setting the rack lower and lower each DL session

if you wanna solve lower back issues, what you should be doing is deadlifting. this is what i did to solve a (rather minor, luckily) back injury from my job. Working the muscles in the lower back is what makes them healthy and able to support your weight easily.

tldr rack pulls are god tier for lower back issues until you can dl from the ground

Mirrors.
Mats.
More space.
Light equipment to warm up on (dip bars, etc).

There is no need to be salty that picking up heavy pieces of Iron does not directly lead to fun body weight skills.

Like anything else, fun.

Quietly stare at the faggot taking pictures of himself.
Tell him that his boyfriend would not appreciate him posting his gym pics on Veeky Forums

All the twink manlets in this thread just wish they had a Bull Mamma to lift them in the air like this.

normies go back

>yoga in the running squats area

ISHYGDDT