How do you people gain weight so easily?

I'm struggling to get over 60kg, I'm 180cm tall.

You just eat food. Eat it quickly that way you don't get the feeling that you are full

Just eat more food ya dummy

Fall in love with food. There is some nice stuff out there. I have never understood how people stuggle with this. Literally just buy some nice icecream and eat it if you can't reach calories. That should be fucking enjoyable.

Try using more olive oil in your cooking, drink more milk, eat more nuts and maybe throw in some chocolate and ice cream if you can't stand eating a lot of healthy food

Be a 5'3 grrrl. There. It's easy.

Eat more

You have to understand that people only get fat from a combination of not exercising and eating snacks. You won't gain weight with a healthy lifestyle when eating three meals a day even if those meals are hamburgers, pizza and hotdogs.

Just eat more. Breakfast? Eat 6 eggs and some toast. Premake your lunches of broccoli chicken and rice. When you get home mix tuna with mayo and eat that shit.

You just gotta eat more

Eat more.
If that fails, eat more.
If that fails, eat more

>suggesting chicken rice and broccoli to someone who struggles to gain weight.

This is why skeletons think bulking is so hard, they believe you have to eat low caloric density "clean" foods.

ON pro complex gainer. I've been using it to bulk for like 9 months now and have stayed pretty lean.

It is exponentially easier to gain weight as a manlet.
>friend is 5'8 manlet powerlifter
>bulks on 2800 kcal / day
>i'm 6'1 doing an upper / lower and MTB one or two days a week
>lose weight if eat under 3500 kcal / day

OP, you're not tall, but up your intake.

Struggled in the beginning as well, but the best way to gain calories are by drinking it.

250ml milk
1 scoop of whey
100g oats
1 banana
2 teaspoons of peanut butter

That easily 800+ calories, and it's fuckin delicious as well.

youre not eating enough

every excuse that you're gonna throw out here is bullshit

youre simply not eating enough

This.
Or cheat everyday.
2 mcdonalds double cheeseburgers are the shit

>25cl milk
>100g oats, banana and peanutbutter

isn't that shake gonna be thicc as shit?
i'm drinking the same things but use 75cl almondmilk, 1 banana, 1 big scoop of whey, 1 tablespoon of peanutbutter and 50g of oats and it's already reaching the point where the thiccness is getting too much

Fucking this.

Yeah it's pretty thick, but still okay. I guess you could add another 50-100ml of milk if you want to thin it out for a bit.

Oh, and add a bit of cinnamon as well. Shit tastes good.

So since this thread is slightly related

Raw oats, can you actually eat them without cooking/soaking? Because there is a lot of information saying bodies have a hard time digesting them if you dont actually break down with liquids before hand.

To grow, you'll have to spend a lot of money on food. Lots of protein, carbs and veggies. Little sugar/fast food etc. Or if you eat fast food, choose Thai food(fried meat,rice,veggies dipped in MSG) or anything with meat/cards.

Your physique will always be 25% your workout and 75% your eating habits.

If you blend it with liquid, its fine. Nobody eats dry oat. At least I never did.

>sugar 263g
>fat 135g

gets me every time

avg muricans goto drink?

Honestly this should be illegal. There should be a point where the govt steps in and says "fuck you, stop eating shit and becoming a burden on our medical system"

this shouldn't be a problem. If you aren't a retard you wouldn't have something like that more than very once a month or less. People being dumb is the problem

all of this is good advice.
I add an extra scoop to my morning shake and like 4tbsp nutbut. wash it down with my preworkout.
also make sure you niggers are drinking plenty of water. all that coffee and 1st SIP won't do shit for your appetite.

That feel when 60kg @ 196cm (google converter says that's 132lb @ 6'4)

I have almost no money left for food each week, I'm practically living on noodles & cereal.
Are there any cheap foods that aren't completely horrible for you?

>2016
>Not aiming to go horse-mode

If you have problem with appetite so liquid calories its easier to down. Whole milk. 38%cream etc

Statist, kys

fuck you,communist

drink regular soda instead of water, eat junk food like chips, candy and sweets

>Hates fat fucks
>But loves paying their medical bills
Hello underage kiddies.

beans

Jesus christ. Are you poor dude?

>statist
I don't wanna pay for other people's shit even if they're healthy, fuck off

very

I've only been lifting for about a month but I feel like I'm not going to make any progress with my current diet.

Only recently moved out and broke out of neet mode. I'm working and studying full-time atm so a better job isn't really an option right now.

this guys got it, shakes are the best
here is my bad boy choc shake, i have it everyday, that is still really watery and not hard to chug down like all the others loaded with oats, but adding 100g of oats or so can be nice from time to time

1 litre blue milk approx 650 cals
170g of peanut butter approx 1000 cals
75g choc nesquik approx 280 cals
50g whey (i use mutant choc) approx 200 cals

i say it's 2000 cals, but i usually go a bit over and i rounded down the numbers so its more like 2150, but surely 2000

another tip, bananas are drenched in calories, a decent sized banana is around 100 cals often more, i eat like 5 a day and you dont even notice sneaking them in everywhere, not to mention they're dirt cheap.

lastly a tablespoon or two of olive oil with every meal works a treat, makes your poops amazingly satisfyingly easy too, and i personally also have a tablespoon of soy lethicin granules with meals (thats the stuff that makes your loads triple in size, it really does) but it has like 900 cals per 100g which is massive, its pretty much all fat but its the really good kinds for your heart and brain and all the rest, polys omega 3s and 6s, even one large tablespoon is 100 cals if its 11g or so

roadkill can be an option, maybe dumpster diving if you're in a more urban area; get creative, whatever it takes man

Just eat as you do right now + drink 1-2 litres of milk, one 300g bag of peanuts and a gainer shake extra everyday, thats what I do, thats like 2000 extra calories

mfw i got to 205lbs eating chicken and drinking milk, yet theres guys here who can't get past 145lbs..

shoo shoo spooky skeletal

you realize that subsidized healthcare is the reason people eat/drink shit like this right? If people were responsible for their individual healthcare bills, they'd solely pay for these damages, not any 'system'