And britfags had their test levels checked from a GP...

And britfags had their test levels checked from a GP? I have 0 sex drive so I'm getting myself checked and need to know if any drugs will show up on the screening. Is it urine or blood test?

Blood test

if your test is low what's their first course of action? do they put you on gear straight away?

Their first course of action is to compare a young adult male's test results to that of an 80 year old senile pillock and say it's in the 'average range' even though you're quite clearly lacking and need actual help.

It's the NHS lol, they'll put you on like 100mg a fortnight if your t levels are less than half those of a 90 year old woman

Ausfag here; how can I get my test levels checked? Were do I go? I've always suspected I'm average test, but I have a few low test signs, as well as a few high test signs. I wanna get this shit figured out so I can start looking at other possibilities.

>get test level checked because I lost a testicle to cancer last year
>don't remember the specific numbers but told it's low but 'within normal range'
>ask what the normal range is
>its such a broad category that I'm closer to a reading of 0 than 'high normal
>doctor still disagrees with the idea of testosterone supplement
>ask if there's any natural ways to raise testosterone so I don't need supplementation
>"No, not that I know of"
>mfw
Why is it so hard to get test? I don't even want it to get BIG4U, I just don't want to have lowered levels because of a medical condition.

Planning on getting a second opinion.

your test is 'low' if its below what's considered the normal range, including measurements from relics rolling around in god's waiting rooms pissing themselves all day. even then they won't give you shit. if you were a woman who wanted to transition to man however they'd get you on the same gear ronnie was on at his peak, maybe a little bull shark blood every now and then. what i'm trying to say is they won't help you mate, they're running a (((business))) you know

If they're not testing for drugs then it won't show up. It's not like they have a magic box they put the blood in and it tells them your life story.

dont bother testing. you are looking for a reason to /fraud/. just do it. it is legal to own and use in the uk.

I wonder if there have been any studies comparing test levels between men in all the different countries? Who would have the highest levels?

This, my best friend is a doc, says he wouldn't do a thing unless you are in the two hundreds, and even then he'd try to get you to 400.
When I said some guys naturally have 1k what's wrong with putting the patient there he just threw out meme bullshit and mentioned body dysmorphia.

Why they give estrogen tablets to women without question while they wait until boat has sailed for men?

He says due to the complications, like heart attack, stroke, acne.

Because test is this evil thing that causes aggression and the patriarchy.

Well, then suck all of the test out of my system so i can live forever.

the full explanation for that is very long and its better to gradually realise whats happening bit by bit otherwise there is a risk of choking on that red pill. tell me why you think that is the case and i'll tell you if you're on the right lines

Yes. I had a bloodtest during an anxiety episode to see if anything was up and I asked if if I could have my testosterone checked as well, because I'd convinced myself I was low test becuase that's what was being parroted on Veeky Forums at the time.

Testosterone and everything else was fine according to the doc. I didn't trust the doctor, I thought she compared it an old man's test range. I was convinced I was right, and she didn't know what the right testosterone amount was for me.

A few months later and my libido was great, and I felt "high test".

Don't immediately blame your problems on low testosterone like every faggot on this site does. If you actually have low testosterone (ie in the 200s), then you would likely be prescribed TRT. If you don't, then hey-ho, testosterone is cheap and legal.

Because women tend to get oestrogen tablets because they have actual hormonal problems which cause worse problems than not wanting to fap 24/7.

The people on this site expect their doctor to give them anabolics just because they lazy and don't have 1/2/3/4 in 1 month.

Then why are anabolic steroids legal for possession in the UK?

Have you ever considered that it's your fault you're a lazy piece of shit? You self-diagnosed """low test""" folk are worse than fatties

They're cunts. If you think you need it go private and save a lot of time.

>"Hormonal problems"
>She was feeling hurt

While men with low test

> Can't get into life because no ambition
> No muscle mass so women doesn't care about him.
> Try to lift
> Check the test level. 250 test. Doctor says you are fine.
> Lifts for several years, still look just out of DYEL

It's my homemates story. He is now 24/7 WoW and it's damaging to see.

My /pol mind says fucking kikes, but doctors cannot understand the importance of this stuff. 80 percent of 20 year olds haven't seen a real pussy in their life. I think that is sums it up.

And there is no real competition in life for kids to boost the test levels anymore. I think everybody choose the die at 60 while being alpha over die at 80 as a weak male.

its very much a combination of those things, medical authority answers to government, and placating a population of men with testosterone lower than ever in history is much easier when no one is returned to a normal level using drugs; couple that with a culture being developed that worships feminine traits and demonises masculine ones, the average male trying to weave his way through society becomes subsumed by it and doesn't give a shit that his test is low, so then doctors and medical researchers dont appreciate it as a problem, especially if their views align with the ones prescribed by the society. children are all protected from everything, no bullying, no danger, no drive to be excellent physically in schools or anywhere else, so they all get to their 20s not having the previous environment where their hormones would have made life excellent for them but rather resent them instead and just continue being limp and happy. theres so much more to it as well

is it legal to buy tho

Why is she not wearing gloves while drawing blood?

online yes, kind of a loophole thing

ohhh I always thought it was illegal to buy/import but legal to use/own, might have to turn in my natty card then

If they are screening for testosterone, they aren't running screens for drugs.....so....no drugs will ping on the test.

Self medicate user fuck them

Pin 100mg of test E a week or something as your own TRT

why would they look for drugs if they're just checking your test levels?

I am a 24 year old bloke. I got my bloods tested privately via medichecks. They were shit. Told my doctor. He tested them on NHS. Got referred to an endo. Endo said you need trt. Started me on 250mg month. Kek. Doc bumped me up to 500mg a month. Hated how slow it all is. But got all my tests done for free. Asked the receptionist at my gp to print all that shit off. Blood tests. Endo results. Endo letter etc... Took them to a private doctor in Doncaster. Paid £170 for my private appointment. Got a private prescription for 500mg sust a month. Get my needles, syringe, sharps box off Amazon and pin myself once a week use 2 viles a month. I think a vile is about £3.50. I'd suggest you follow my route. Any more questions op?

Google private blood tests in your country. They'll probably have a postal service

It's illegal to sell. Not buy fagit

Anabolic steroids are controlled as Class C substances under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. There is no possession offence but it is illegal to manufacture, supply or possess/import/export steroids with the intent to supply, without a licence to do so.

how much would trt be privately in uk?

Did you go bupa? I got a generic text off my doctor's surgery saying my test results didn't need any further action even though i'm definitely low t. I have the money for a private session and prescriptions, have you noticed any improvements from the treatment?

>Who would have the highest levels?
probably somewhere with very little agriculture and mainly hunter gatherer society. I'm guessing papua new guinea or something