>have gf with nice tits
>always has unnecessary cleavage when we go out
>not a massive deal but makes me somewhat uncomfortable
>ask her if she can wear something a bit less revealing
> "21st century can't control me"
> she gets annoyed when I wear a nice slim fitting T shirt
> "why do you have to show off? It's annoying"

why do people with gfs come on here?

im only on this waste of life because i have nothing else going in for me in my life and it doesnt look like anything will change

Both of you are vain & jealous.
Grow up.

Sometimes life is lonelier with a gf

/thread
show off your GF you insecure faggot

Post pics

God I wish my girlfriend would dress slutty.
She's a prude

bullshit

i literally have not had a friend since highschool and I am 28 years old

i also spend every day alone and have for the last 10 years or so

i could disappear off the face of the planet and nobody would notice

You still have yourself. I've invested time into a girl that doesn't give the same back. Makes you feel like a shell. Maybe things will work out.

Same here friend.

Fiancé has 36.5 D's, 27 inch waist and 40.5 inch hips. Yet she always dresses really low key, I wish she would dress slutty when we have a date night at least every now and then.

I encourage my wife to show off her cleavage when we go out. It drives omega faggots like you fucking nuts.

so youre saying youve slowly morphed into a cuck and would rather now be by yourself?

Do you work? Do you live with parents? How is this possible

I went from skeleton mode to decent build. She's never worked out a day. My main point was the annoyance of showing off results compared to tits which are just lottery.

Tell her they are unequal gestures and she is an unequal partner if she wants a continued presence in your special life.

Don't explain the reason to underlings, but the reason is she is inviting the first move indiscriminately with her tits out. You are signalling your protective power to other men and would always have to make the first move on girls and have it reciprocated which you won't do. Ultimately you trust your own will power over hers given that she listens to such impulsive music all the time.

I used to be a huge ">tfwnogf" bro until I finally got a gf.

She was great too and everything, but I much prefer being single. Probably cause I am introverted and need to find a gf I can be introverted with

This You're both faggots who are in a shitty relationship that wont last because you're vapid idiots.

are you a lesbian? you fucking jelly of your gf?

faggot

This level of turbo autism is what makes this board so hilarious thank you user

I envy you. You can do anything. Nothing to lose. All to gain.

If I we're you id go hike the PCT next year for 6 months and find out what I'm all about.

Keto sitting inside and you know where you'll be at 38.

I'm waiting for my GF to get ready to leave the house...hour maybe idk, what the fuck are they doing in the bathroom

Girls showing off is normal, we expect it from them, and we think less of them when they do it too much.

Guys wearing tight clothing look like flaming homosexual attention whores. and nobody respects it at all beyond other attention-whoring fat heads. It's the most cringe-inducing thing you can do as a man, regardless of how good your body is.

Stop acting like an insecure pussy, both with your girlfriend and your clothing.

Lol maybe you should stop being such a fat fuck, a tight but well fitted t shirt looks good on a lean muscled guy.

Let her dress slutty. And you need to wear more nice slim fitting T shirts

My man plz kill yourself
> let her do what she wants
> OP wtf slim shirts attention whore
You're either fat and hate yourself or just an S level cuck.

>why do people with gfs come on here?

You clearly haven't lived with a woman. If anything, you need this place more after experiencing females than before you do.

Meet people and change your life.

Trust me.