>omw to work
>feel tiny bit of exhaustion
>walk into store to get water
>see SIP
>cant resist
>mfw no sleep tonight

Thanks Veeky Forums

Lol fuck

I've been away for a while. What is SIP?

My best guess is Sugar Infused Piss, but I don't know.

Jesus fucking christ,are you literally all kids??This shit doesn't do jack for me energy wise.Only kids and teens drink it to get a caffeine high because they don't drink coffee.Also,holy shit at some of you drinking up to 5 a day of this piss.

I need more first sip memes, post em boys!

Monster no longer works for me. I need to get a cup of coffee to feel the buzz.

I drink one in the morning with my oats or peanutbutter-sandwich. If I dont have one I'll have coffee or just water.

I'm 18 so go figure, I like this because you dont get coffee breath like you do, old fucking weeb.

First sip of the day, like first cigarette of the day, is the best feeling.

The drink they are tagging has no sugar, and thus is okay to drink for people interested in health and fitness.

Oh OK. This is literally my first thread for four months and I saw SIP in capitals and thought it meant it stood for something.

These fucking meme threads are making me actually want one of these fucking drinks even though I know it's all a joke.

I troed out the blue monster and now it's on the list of shit i crave when i'm sad

>muh big boy coffee preferences
>posts fucking cringe fest of a weeabo reaction gif

Bro I was in the same boat but just grabbed one on a whim. For zero sugar it's not bad and tastes better than the original imo. Just try one.

SHILLS

Two strongest powerlifters I know drink white Monsters. I made fun of them for months and then finally tried one when I forgot my coffee at home and was desperate for some caffeine. Haven't been back to coffee since.

Who else here ULTRA BEAST URINE?

Sorry, but no :(
I have an addictive personality though so that might be it. It's not even that good, I'll admit

that's the worst one and you know it

>tfw quit energy drinks 3 years ago at 18 and replaced them with caffeine pills for preworkout and tea for drinking enjoyment
>Still pick one up every few months to relive when I was happy as a child

My cousin once did SIPP

hes now buried 7 ft in the ground

>don't feel anything from monster or coffee
whats wrong with me boys?

I caved a few weeks ago. They're pretty good desu

High caffeine tolerance

This is a cease and desist order form the internet police.

You are not authorized to shill in this area.

move along.

Yeah I can't believe this shit is real.

Oh it's real alright. And it's fortified with B vitamins!

How long do I have to quit for my caffeine tolerance to reset?

even when I first had coffee I never felt anything
I maybe have caffeinated drinks/coffee once every 2 months and every time I don't feel anything at all whatsoever

even when I was 13 and was trying to study coffee never helped whatsoever (granted I was big I was around 6ft)

SIPP

Here's a rare sip boyos. Treasure it. Featuring cheekie.