look like a shriveled ball

Teach me to come back

I feel the only thing that will bring me back to Veeky Forums

Will be 100mg test a week
250mg tren
and a solid PCT stack, i need help. I want back into the gates of /zyzz/

He's dead for a reason. Make way for THE REAL ALPHA GENETICS

I look like a GOD

Zyzz is a huge faggot. Don't mire someone else, but yourself.

LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF LIKE ME

>Inflating your ego on libyan shoestring sniffing forum
Nice going bud

Is that you Testo?
youtube.com/watch?v=DDxGxaJXdBM

Thanks for tripping so I can filter you

>roiding faggot is back

No thx gayboi

god with tiny genitals

>real alpha genetics
>is a manlet
kek maybe next life

im glad I didnt go off the deep end and accepted natty gains for what they are and now live a happy life with goals and achievements outside of the gym instead of my life/mind revovling around gains/steroids like it does for people like masT

people like masT are the kind of guys that never really make it, they could never accept being natty and forever live with the insecurity of never being big enough, despite destroying their body year by year with increased dosages of harmful substances.

i honestly feel bad for the guy, the moment he pinned was the moment and stopped making it.

but dude big muscle lmao

You're beautiful.

hey god
help a nigga out.
my lil cousin says he doesnt wanna go bellow 50% of a squat.
Is this ok?

Why all the h8? I appreciate the posts. I'm sure you work hard for that body, and it brings light to what I can become.

Fuck off fagot

Lol you sound like a bitch

I wish I wasn't a pussy and would pin. Gains are sickening

>roiding for this

overdid it, not aesthetic anymore, just your average bodybuilding spraytan figure. nothing impressive, sorry brah

why is this picture so retarded. why are his legs cut off his so absurdly low. his arms would be at his knees.

i mean im not a big fan of the guy, but this is so desperate. he's probably 5'11 or 6'.

HAHAHAHHA, the cringe. LMAO

>talking about security
BUT TOO SCARED TO POST PICS TO SHOW HES BETTER

LMAO

Nobody cares about your dyel existence. Why should we care now

FACE the real god-tier genetic god

what a fucking loser.

Let's see them legs...

>chest is lagging
>midsection looks too thick for aesthetics

>roiding for this

>what a fucking loser.

He's stating this, but he doesn't know is that he's saying so:

>while being dyel
>while being poor
>while being ugly
HAHAHAHAHA, you have that special kind of autism, I like you. HE CAN STAY, I demand he stays for my entertainment. I like this kind of laughter

>Everything is lagging

>aesthetics
AKA SKINNY, AKA TWINK, AKA NON-EXISTENCE, AKA MUHH ZYZZ DYEL MOTIVATIONAL KEK VIDEOS

Where are your pics? Where are the real alpha men at? Who's cumming to slay the GOD MAST. Who can take him and will be crowned as the almighty god slayerr

Ad hominem is the only way you can argument, it makes me laugh but in reality its just sad little man.

what a fucking loser.

DELET THIS

MasT got rekt

>Where are your pics? Where are the real alpha men at? Who's cumming to slay the GOD MAST. Who can take him and will be crowned as the almighty god slayerr
I've only been on Veeky Forums for a few months now and I have no idea who you are. Exactly how tall are you? You seem to be avoiding the question desu

MasT it surprises me how many ppl get salty when you're here.

another shit trip

My sides

JUST FUCKING ROFL LMFAO....HAHAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!

Is this a JOKE? What fucking world are you living in lmfao?

The "genetic inferior beta male" is YOU. YOU LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT.

You lack HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. ANYONE with your proportions is no taller than 5'7", someone as vain as you would've posted a picture of your FACE if you DIDN'T LOOK LIKE JASON BLAHA, and ALL THE GEAR IN THE WORLD WON'T HIDE YOUR EMBARRASSINGLY SMALL WRISTS.

You know what YOU consider alpha genetics? Being an overly bloated MANLET GYMCEL.

You know what, uhh, you know, HOT GIRLS consider to be ALPHA GENETICS?

Tall, HANDSOME men with MASSIVE DICKS and big FRAMES. You look like absolute GARBAGE in the eyes of prime women.

I am fucking sick of GYMCEL RETARDS acting as if good genetics = muscular.

NO RETARD, GOOD GENETICS = TALL and HANDSOME with good BONES.

who are you? what is this thread about?

Reminder about god tier genetics

I bet you tip the receptionist

Funny how you "love yourself" but don't post your face

Show me your penis Great One

come in the Veeky Forums discord brah
discord.gg/vUgT5FJ

>Alpha genetics
>Manlet who had to juice to get swole and brags to a bunch of neets on Veeky Forums

Truly a god among men. Nice shoulders tho.

>Calls himself a God
>Can't cure his own autism
It's ok bud, I to have social anxiety and can only be confident enough to post on Appalachian logging forums.

Oh cool I can do tons of roids and have decent insertions, im your god

do you have anything going for you except muscle and lifts?

Go away, manleT, nobody is impressed by your 5'4" stature

>not ninjatylermusclegod or scooby

not my god

I AM YOUR GOD, which retard part of your brain don't understand this common logic.

PUSSIES GET WET, DICKS GET HARD WHEN I ENTER THE ROOM

1. GOOD LOOKING
2.BIG
3. ALPHA DICK,
4.ALPHA EVERYTHING

Do you have anything going on at ALL, beside being dyel and ugly? LMAO

You're just a joke to me

I don't care, if I am impressed is all what matters in LIFE

enjoy dying from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

Exactamundo

Hey man, what do you do for shoulders and biceps. My shoulders are developing pretty well but biceps seem to be my weak spot? Also mirin

can you send a girl some var??? fit god alpha

honestly how do you act in real life? serious question i'm curious

make a video masT, we want to see your body language

He obviously doesn't act like this in real life. I could just imagine staring this guy down in the gym. Looks like the type of guy to look away first

Latsbrah?

holy shit...

Train them two times a week. Hammer curls, concentration curls, normal curls etc etc

check bodybuilding.com, they have good exercises imo. Also vary with different exercises every 6-8 weeks. See what works for you. Experiment with different things

Legit var is really rare. Just do low dose of winny, because var is mostly winstrol anyway. Woman can take winny without problems.

Like a true alpha, really. Not even kidding. People are afraid of me IRL, they don;'t even try to stare me in the eyes. Everyone bows down to my superiority. It's not even funny

/thread

Get some tan u nerd
U will always look like a beta permavirgin with that skin

Thanks bud.

There's nothing I can find on it other than it has more sides than var...
Oh and I agree with the user, get a light tan

why dont you do yootoob vids

masT is funny af I don't care what any of you fags say

What are you running?

So being more average and not as impressive is better /more aesthetic? The fuck?

Kek same, what a fucking loser

>Being even smaller than the average manlet
B O Y L E T
O
Y
L
E
T

Agreed. A simple spray tan would do you good, once a week or so, and it doesn't have the bullshit that a tanning bed does.
If you would just chill out a bit, you could probably attain some level of Veeky Forums fame. The trolling that Zyzz did was lighthearted and at the end of the day, he would say motivating shit.

oh hi manlet

>So being more average and not as impressive is better /more aesthetic?
Objectively yes. Chicks find shit like OP gross. Except for tramps and sluts of course, and no self respecting man wants that.

I'm pretty sure MasT is just trying to make dyels get out of the board out of rage and mantain the guys who see that he is the supreme alpha guy

And I'm pretty sure that MasT has been capped samefagging on his own threads.

>
>
>!d9COjBkE8s
>!d9COjBkE8s
>!d9COjBkE8s
!d9COjBkE8s
!d9COjBkE8s

i've been thingkeng about this for a long time

you know what? people on the Internet give emphasis to a word by capping it, but i've realized that every single one of your words is of total importance and completely emphatic, so you should write on all caps from now on..

what do you think?

I like MasT, im pretty sure that if i knew the guy irl he would give me some tren just because we spent a good time playing pool and drinking beers, no homo

supermong was funnier

The veins in your arms looks like tape worms

How do i get alpha genetics to defend my virginity like op?

MAST ITS MY GOAL TO GET FUCKING YUGE AS POSSIBLE

IS BLASTING TESTOSTERONE E FOR 500MG ENOUGH OR SHOULD I FIND THE MORE WONKY SHIT?

how does it feel to roid and only look a little bit better than Prometheus? Dude, Lotus looks as good as you, but doesnt roid.

masT please go.

>God settles for a -4/10

Nah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bump

Mong was funny. Mast is just pathetic

Mong was also way stronger

this.

I don't see zyzz in this picture, please leave.

This thread:
Brain-dead 0%er who has used so much juice his body has dissolved his cerebral cortex for extra mass gets gangraped by a bunch of anonymity who he has determined through his all-sight are all DYELs
>if everyone is a DYEL except you and you are the social God why do you need to defend yourself

Underrated even tho it was the first roasting

why don't just ban this faggot already ?
the fuck outta here fagboyo

are you dutch.

can i lick your muscles?

>arnhem

>REAL ALPHA GENETICS
>manlet
>roids

FIRST POST BEST POST

>too afraid to show his face

what a loser

You look sick

dont hate on zyzz tho brah

I already posted my face in this thread, you imbecile. I know you're dyel and ugly, but now you're ALSO retarded

So tell me, why are you alive again? Because i can't find 1 valid reason for you.

If that is what it takes to be better than you, then that will do.

Tell me something new. Zyzz is inferior to me. 2 grams of tren-e EACH WEEK and still not even past my natty level. LMAOO

Woah dude I bet your real fun at parties

FUCCCKKKK YOUUUU
STOP FUCKING TALKING SHIT ABOUT ZYZZ U MANLET COCK GOBBLER
FUUUUUUUUUUCKCKKKKKKKK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The reason nobody looks you in the eyes is because nobody notices you down there

Tan is shit. Only peasants had it, and if you know anything about skin health and aging, tan is caused by UV radiation damage to the cells, which release melanin as means of defense. All tanning does is aging your skin, depleting your antioxidants and increasing chances of cancer.