Shit test

>be manlet
>woman ask for height
What's your response?

Tall enough to reach your pussy bby

6ft
im 5'10, but girls often cant tell the difference

>things that never happen

Wait cant they fucking see how tall you are since youre standing in front of them?
Am i talking to a blind chick here?

I ask them their weight

there's not a correct response to this, you're fucked

at 5ft8' even 8 yearolds are taller than me, at uni im probably the shortest person on campus (excluding all those asian and nigger exchange students ofc)

im also bald and have a small frame

game over man

Thread

>Draws himself as b8
5/10

im not even memeing u cunt, such is the life of a mega manlet in a nordic country

Round up an inch, hope for the best.

Only works if you have a big dick, but tell her your height+ the length of your cock.

I'm 5'8", with a 7inch donger. So I'd say I was 6'3"

lol

wtf man give me a warning before posting a picture like that. My girl was in the room and she almost saw it and got stolen

When will they learn ffs

nobody says this shit in real life. what kind of girls are u niggas dating?

>tfw girl said I was a normal height
>tfw 5'7
>in Norway

Are the legends that they are terrible at judging height true?

this. If you're 5'10-5'11, you can easily get away saying 6. 6 ft can say 6'1", etc.

you probably have a good face, halo effect and all that shizzle

>tfw your date is taller than you

Nah I'm not very attractive in the face. Bad teeth/smile, skin and I think I have ptosis.
Only thing I can think of is she was shorter than me and I have decent posture.

Can't you tell? You're standing right next to me :P

Bitter manlet

lol a woman who specifically asks your height is gonna be able to tell.

OP I see this shit about height a lot on fit. Just go with what you have. Why lie? If she doesn't like you for not being tall enough than she can fuck off.

Also I like this cheeky cunt:

>If she doesn't like you for not being tall enough than she can fuck off.
What are "Limited options"?
If you tell a girl to fuck off and burn that bridge instead of taking a chance on a lie you could end up not getting laid/a date in a few years again mate
Why take the chance?

I did that once and she readily supplied the answer

No one in this thread knows this meme. So it has come down to this. All the old fags have left this place. RIP

>Out with friend
>Be 6'2"
>Friend is 5'10"
>Girl asks my height
>Tell her 5'10"
>Friend gets angry, either has to call me a liar or let her think he is shorter than 5'10"

Tell her: "I'm 3ft tall... well technically 2'11 and a 1/2. I never forget who and what I am. I own it, so others can never use it against me"

It IS true. Women are AWFUL at objective truth, especially numbers and math. Yrs there are outliers - but rare

>incoming Shit Test detected
>cast Amused Mastery for buffer
>riposte with Agree & Amplify DHV spike
>'three feet'
>grab her by the pussy
too easy

8 inches, oh sorry, I meant 5'9

Too much autistic lingo, even for a Veeky Forums post.

It has more to do with dominance and display of power. A friend of mine who's 6'1 thought we're the same height for 2 years. I'm 5'10

>be 5'5"
>tell people I'm 5'5" if they ask
>people literally argue that I'm taller than that
If it didn't happen every time I would think people were just trying to make me feel better or something.

lmao I'm going to start doing this

>date girl maybe in an inch taller than me
>be dating for 2-3 years
>conversation comes up about shoes
>tell her i like a particular pair of heels
>says no, she doesn't wear heels around me
>never even noticed after 3 yrs
>realization felt pretty bad man

only an ABSOLUTE MADMAN would purposefully reply with a lower height, brilliant

Better question:
How do you respond to a cunty mother hen? If you don't understand this terminology, don't respond please.

It's because it makes them shorter than they thought they were.

It came up with my mates when we were teenagers and I told them I was 5'6. They instantly were like 'no fucking way man you're at least 5'9. If I'm 6' then you must be at least 5'9'.

The joke is they're all about 5'9-5'10 and are adamant that they're all 6'+.

It happens a lot because everyone overestimates their stats. I meet girls who are barely up to my eyes who are adamant that they're 5'6. I meet guys who think they're 6'3 and can't be taller than 5'10 on a good day.

They do it with their dicks too btw. I know how big I am because I don't cheat myself. I measure properly. When some guy tells you he's 6' but is actually 5'9 how big do you think his pecker is when he says its 8 inches?

If she fancies you she'll estimate you as being taller and more handsome than you really are. Guys do it too but women do it far more.

I've known girls who were easily 3 inches taller be with me for fucking months before one day just realising that I'm short as shit.

1/wingman

>be talking with some girls I know
>lie and tell them I weigh 120lbs with a straight face
>actually weigh 185lbs
>make girls who weigh above 120 feel insecure about themselves to the point where they actually get mad at me
>girls who are around 120 or less just brush it off
>all I can do is laugh at their insecurity

I'm 6'2" so of course most girls are rightfully skeptical, though one did actually believe me and had an existential crisis.
Man i'm such a cheeky cunt sometimes. Maybe I should do this with guys, except lie about my height.

No its just that from their perspective you are big. Remember when you were a little kid and everything seemed so big to you? Its is the same effect.

This is also true. I'm a bit taller than both my dad and grandfather, but I still perceive them as taller/bigger than me because they're real men.
There's a late forties bald guy at my gym who's about 5'7, but he speaks loud and stern and carries himself in a way that makes him seem powerful, you can tell he doesn't take shit from anyone. He's actually cool and nice, but also the kind of guy children are terrified of, if that makes sense.

>Tell women I'm 6 foot
>I'm actually 6'2

We all gotta do our part, lads.

>"Plz dn't rspnd if u r not part of teh sekret klub guis! xD xD xD"

>5'8" in nordic country
fuck man

It's ogre at this point

>tfw 5'6 in sweden

On a positive note the immigrants must be bringing the national average down, so hey! Good right?

>tfw i'm 6'2" while my sisters are 6'3"

I got cucked by me genetics

The inches missing from my head went to my other head and thats all that matters when were fucking.

I'm 5'9 and got some 6'2 girl to go along with that for a date. Didnt fuck for other reasons but it was cheeky enough.

>tall enough ;)

Shitty move bro.

Nah man. Because manlets IRL openly claim they don't care about height. No harm done.

I'd say your sisters got cucked harder. 6'3" is freakshow height for a woman, I hope for their sake they've got lucrative basketball or volleyball careers.

You gotta go back, Abdul.

Over a month ago I met a girl off wechat and banged her, lasting about 10 seconds.
Send her a message week later and no response.
Just today she came up as a recommended friend on normiebook.
We have no shared friends.
I have her phone number, but don't use the app for fb.
Does this mean she searched for me?
Should I send another message?
Is this some long shit test?

>Girl asks me my height
>reply honestly and just say 5'9"
>nah you're like 5'8" tops I'm 5'4 and you're like 2 inches taller than me
Why do I even bother

Usually it comes up from them searching you, yes. Does it mean she wants those amazing 10 seconds again? Probably not.

>girl and me talking about height
>she says 6'0 is too tall for her, because shes only 5'6
>mfw im 5'6 and her head barely touches my adams apple

???????

>tfw 6'1"
>tfw tell people I'm 6'2"

Niggers are tall you retard

I wonder what the time frame between searching and suggesting is.
anyway, fuck it, I'll send her another message

I know this all is serious bait but aslong as you're above 176cm's you guys should be alright. Geesh.
Grill here.

They're actually quite tall when not malnourished

I'm swedish as many generations back as known, blue eyes too

I once was talking to a girl online, she asked my height and I replied 179cm thought nothing else of it.
We met up and it came up that we had the same birthday. She couldn't believe this so I went to get out my driver's license. Part way through getting it out I realized it said I was 176cm. She was already kind of grabbing for it, so I awkwardly tried to cover up the height part, whilst going bright red. She took it out of my hands to look closer and then just kind of went quite.
She then stood up, said you shouldn't lie about that kind of stuff and left.

>tfw 6'1.5"

should I just round up?

>teachers kept telling me how tall i was getting in highschool
>was 6 ft from sophomore year to graduating
dont get it desu

Round down or up. Only manlets say "and a half"

>literally had to see your license to tell

I wouldn't know. I'm an even 6ft tall and taller than most men even. My preference in women is around 5'6 so I've never felt short unless I'm around some 6'4 giant. Won't lie, I'm jelly of them in the same way that I'm jelly of somebody sporting an 8incher even though I'm 7x6

Women have poor spacial awareness. Ask a woman to show you with her hands how large 5inches is. Bet you anything they over estimate.

6'2" it is then

I'm 5' 5" but I look better than 90% of guys!

You look comical, like dude, look at your hands, you can barely hold a phone with one hand. you're like that dildo shwaggis from south park.

>The Jason Statham meme

Being a bald manlet is fine if you're a movie star. He's not even that attractive at all, if he wan't famous he'd just be another guy on the street.

I sincerely hope you're just baiting and that's not actually you in the picture

I don't believe this happened

Prime example why nobody under 6'2 should roid

Even better. They'll cuck the Swedish race out of existence. Good riddance.

Something about this photo looks off but I can't figure out what

Midgets hands are too small to hold the phone horizontally, hence the image is tilted.

What that guy saidAlso, it's awkward to see a toddler with facial hair.

4' 20"

*unsheathes katana*

Tell me your cup size first
Fuck people who try to be dicks

How fucked is 170?

Im 5'10 balanced af. I say im 5'7 so when a real short guy comes around he gets a chance.

This doesn't make any sense. If you say ur 5'7 and s short guy who is actually 5'7 comes, she's gonna think here's lying cause either that or you down played your height which nobody would do. Your not giving them as chance bro

Fuck off, facial aesthetics unreal.

Hahaahahaha holy fuck

Wear insoles and you can actually be 6 ft

Wrinkly fat faces turn me on. How should i kill myself?

im 5'6 this happens to me all the time as well. Some girls told me I was measuring wrong and apparently im 5'8. How many people lie about their height for this to be a thing jfc

what about 172cms

10 inches.

>He's not even that attractive at all
>women
>caring about facial aesthetics
As long as you aren't really ugly they don't care. When will you fucks go out and interact with a female and realize it's all about mentality and how you carry yourself. No, it isn't about money either because they cuck rich fags who look like Mark Zuckerberg and I see Alpha who live in low income places slaying bitches left and right.

Ah the women fallacy

You need to be extremly impressive to get a girl but all girls are in relationships with cucks
i cant get my head around this bullshit