Who /bestworkout/ here?

Who /bestworkout/ here?

Splitting wood is the best fall workout for body and mind

Indoorfags BTFO

It's light cardio at best.

Yeah, but pro tip: be really careful when you load the logs into the back of the truck. Way too easy to get your fingers caught between two logs, and then you've got a bruised fingernail, which turns black and looks hideous, and then a couple of months later it falls off, which is even worse.

T. someone who helps his dad and uncle do this every year and has watched at least one of them lose a fingernail every year

or you could just throw/drop them....

-t. bicep curl king

Theres no logs at my fucking gym!
How do into lumberjack MODE?!

Body goals right there my friend

52" shoulders, 38 in waist, 6'. (At my slimmest) Fell in love and got fat as fuck

Craigslist is your gym now, friend

>splitting logs
>not blacksmithing
Black smithing master race. You get a bronzed body, superior tri's, and enough XP bump to get to level 20
>enjoy your nogainz

Nice trips, but no, you stack them neatly like in the pic. There's no pride in just tossing them in there. That's white trash.

Your dad/uncles are idiots then. Ive loaded my fair share of logs and not once have i or anyone ive helped ever lost a fingernail

You can toss/drop if you haven't split them yet. Once you split, you have to stack.

Don't ever talk to me or my dad/uncles ever again

It's cool if you have a cabin or are camping

But my dad used to have a wood furnace and I found that shit real annoying to do on a day-to-day basis

pic related

>the harbor freight Jew

how does a student who lives on campus get into something like this

we cut our tree down in our backyard and I split all the logs I could and had a blast. I want to do this as a hobby but don't even know how to, especially in suburbia.

Enjoy your arsenic poisoning, you peasant.

Go on Craigslist

Find free wood

Chop it up in your yard

Burn it or sell it to cover tools/gas money

The splitting is the least physically intensive part
> Forearm pump from keeping that heavy chainsaw steady for a few hours.
> Shoulders and chest burning from hand saw.
> Back engaged and legs pumping to drag heavy branches to bonfire.
you're right about those mind gains too.

Perfect pass time for mindful contemplation