Who /biological clock ticking/ here?

Who /biological clock ticking/ here?

Literally need to fuck and have the urge to fuck to make kids

What age?

I am 18 yo

lmao kill yourself retard

mid 20s

Not OP

I'm 30, want kids. Dating girl who doesn't want kids for whatever inane reasons, thinking I wouldn't break up with her because she's a 9/10 with a great paying salary, subtle manipulation going on. Break up because there was no compromise on her part. She's a mess. Tell her of all of her girl friends, she's in the best spot stability wise with money and a awesome partner (me). Oh well, business as usual

break up with her

it's a shit test my man

it's fucking retarded thats what it is.

Steal her contraception then pull the condom off when she's about to cum during sex. Whisper in her ear that you're gonna get her pregnant.

If she's still not convinced then just dump her and find some fertile young bitch that actually wants kids and doesn't care about her "career".

Whites need to breed

She doesnt want kinds with you...

>2016
>wanting kids
>ruining your life and having to put up with a shitbag for 20 years because you fell for an ebin /pol/ SAVE LE WHITE RACE XD meme
who's cucking themselves now

Guys I started this thread for real discussion only. Go back to bodybuilding.com for your gay antics.

Guess you should've written your post to be on-topic to Veeky Forums then. Sure, mental fitness is a part of this board, but you're just being whiny and asking for the group to validate some personal desire to feel adequate even though your dreams and life goals are at odds with your actual accomplishments. So go do something about it or go back to to /r9k/.

M 27
Prostate cancer
Come at me death.

Wew

Great thread

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE STALKER!
>check ur 6

same. The worst part is, I dont even know when and where these emotions started

Men don't have a clock you fucking retard. That's just the normal urge to procreate.

>literally programmed through millions of years to procreate and pass on your genes
>Look at me guys I'm horny at the peak of my life
Wasted thread