CBT: Sunday Edition

6'3
217 Ibs

So, what are you lads up to today?

why did you cut your hair now you look like a retarded down syndrome kid with muscles

did you wrestle growing up?

Body lookin thicc, solid, and tight but that buzz cut makes you look like a mongoloid

Got that Pete Rubish neck.

I fucked my hair up with this treatment thing so I was forced to restart.

Nah, soccer and track for me.

You ugly brah

5'10

First pic is before lifting.
Second is 3 months ago at the top of my last bulk
3rd pic taken today. Lighting is shit, I have visible abs in better lighting.

Lifts
OHP - 70kg x5
Bench - 110kg x5
Squat - 140kg x5
Deadlift - 210kg x5

just fucking use the cbt already going fuck sake

which i too before pics

i've posted this pic so many times

weighed myself and didn't realise how light i was

150lbs

S - 160kg
B - 120kg
D - 180kg

great work man

keep it up

ur neck so thick

>that neck
>dem traps
What the fuck are you?

go back to

honestly mirin, literally my goal physique
Do you look dyel in shirts?

how tall are you? you're thicc for 150lbs

something about your body looks off but I can't put my finger on it

You're not DYEL but something about you just seems wrong

How's my back looking?

Hope it's not cancer buddy.

ty family, not sure if i do but i do feel conscious of my arm size

this is the only pic i got lol

you had to ask lol....

5.8 or 5.9 havent measured

T-thanks, brah. I'll remember that when I take roids and leave humanity behind.

head 2 big

looking fuccing juicy for 6'3" brah

Also what's your trap routine?

FUCKING KEK

Looks pretty good. I'd say you look like you lift.

Shoulders hanging low. Thick narrow and high traps that make the neck look short and makes the shoulders appear to be hanging even lower.

Cool
6'3 here aswell
Mirin thickness

>weight: 109lbs
>height: 5'2"
>age: 18.5
>race: half-greek/half-arab
Should I lose more weight or work out more while maintaining the same weight?
I only jump rope and do curls.

5'9 187

Yo, I'm the same mix.......

Wow, I've never see someone with the same mixed race as me, pretty cool.
Your back looks nice, by the way.

My mom is from Jordan and my Dad is Greek, what about you?

Get a stache

Dad is from Lebanon, mom's Greek. Are you in the pacific north west?

We'll see. I still don't know if I'll stay bald or not. It's definitely easier to manage for sure.

this is me doing a PPL-cardio after not lifting at all. will i become a hot twink by easter
23. 6 ft.

joocy. your core looks incredibly manly and i can't understand why the chest etc doesn't have that effect.

amazing 3 month cut. grape job.

5'9 180

Looking thick alain

I think it's the light but your chest/lats to hip ration looks horrid in that picture. Otherwise nice build.

>5'9
>model
kek, looking great though. Natty?

Aly Raisman???

Mirin

I just saw this in another thread and this is actually my goal body. tips for this would be good (im using the cable machine for flyes a lot)

I'm in Greece, you?

Thanks guys.
Yes, it's a bit due to light and a bit due to my genetics(wide hips) and workout(judoka so I focus more on big lifts and core work, very little bodybuilding)
here's a poor quality back pic

6' 3" 209 lbs

Dyel reporting in. Can I get a bf estimate?

R u serious? That's prolly second or third cycle.

I was asking because I assumed people on CBT are supposed to be natty.

I'm going be in that tight pussy real soon tha ta poyme argotera

15%

London?

Why would you assume that?

Old bait user, you could've atleast wrote Athens, since I've already said where I'm from.
Better hurry up then.

Nah, I'm in Seattle.

147lbs
6 feet
slowly bulking

Too bad user.

Aren't you the kid who was bragging about his 2pl8 squat and said he had elite genetics?

meh, getting pussy regardless. Plus economy isn't in the toilet.

uhh nope because I can't squat for shit.

Why are you pissed user, I only said too bad because you're actually far, not as a sassy comeback.

>Arabs
>Human

Not this shit again.

You are literally below Blacks and Indians.

Currently 165lbs
On my first bulk, pls no bully

Meh, I don't really care user, us Arabs literally give no shit about racist remarks, we're not as sensitive as other races, I was just kidding when I posted that pic.

Goddamn what am I doing wrong? Almost same stats (5'10 192 starting) almost 2 months in and seeing obvious results, but not like that (179 now). Is it because I'm ridiculously weak, my lifts are nowhere near yours?

Would have the same attitude if we whole world regarded me as waste t b h

looking great man, how long lifting?

nothing really to focus other than chest

try not to overbulk aswell

eat at maintenance with high protein and workout.

mang. Mirin'

I'm 6'3 at around 205 and still not showing abs. I ain't DAT THIC but I'm not small either (1/2/3/4/ x 5+), I'm wondering if it's because I was a fatshit for 28 years and thats just gonna take longer, or if I'm holding water or whatevs...?

Oh yeah, 5'9, current 5RM 130/190/250/295

Yup, I know, that's why I gave up on giving a fuck desu.

promethius mode

Fuck really, I'm cutting currently. Ive been lifting for almost two months and I know I'm getting stronger and shedding fat but not like that guy. I was under the impression you should cut if your bf is above 25%

Thanks, 6 months. I'm only doing bench for chest. Should probably include some dumbbell flys or something.

>I must be natty limit and anyone who looks bigger than me is on roids
What are genetics and how do they work? Please get higher standards, I am by no means a pinnacle of fitness.

that guy is hardly 25% bf, more like 16-18% but if you have 0 muscle its better to because if you just cut you're just going to be a skelly.

id recommend dips and incline bench, also butterfly machine

My first bulk. Doing ivysaur 4x4x8. Why won't my chest grow I bench 3x a week

Sorry for the pubes
185lbs
5'10" or 5'11", not sure since I havent measured myself in a few months and I'm most likely still growing
Lifting since 3 months, been doing some calisthenics bullshit for a year or two before that

>he fell for the reddit poster meme routine

bench only is shit, i'd seriously consider chest cable flies and incline db bench.

I remember you

I meant im like 28% body fat and thought I should cut. I've lost some weight but with my absurd lack of strength, I'm thinking maybe it's a mistake, although I like fitting in my old jeans.

You trying to say that u nattY?

Yeah, I know, I'm just lonely. Meaningless hookups are killing me, as is the depression. Lifting for nearly a year now, but I feel like shit still. Gotta make some serious changes in my life. You're cool though :)

That's not what the white bishs be sayin when they suck my dick.

Yeah until December I'm going to try a prohormone

what's a less meme-y beginner/intermediate program u would suggest? This seemed like the next step after SS

Thanks user. Do cable fly's hurt elbows as much as dumbbell fly's? Cus I did dumbbell fly's and they fucking hurt my elbows even though I Beth my elbows near the bottom of the rep. But I have bad joints in my family so maybe that's just me

Volume/Light/Intensity routine, read up on Texas Method or HLM and tailor it to the lifts you're doing.
More likely, you could still be making gains on a linear progression routine like SS.

5'9" 170lb
Mirin

Derp

Thanks for the suggestions I'll look into them. And I was plateauing with good sleep and calories on SS so I figured it was time to move on

One more question to people who do a 6 day a week program. Don't you build a tolerance to pre workout a lot faster? If so do you take less per workout? cycle on and off? Switch up what you take?

Thumb lookin ass nigga.

This is actually a response to my b

Al, muh nigga, loving the new haircut but pls trim pubes.

progress over the last month. i haven't worked out over the summer and lost 20 lbs of fat AND muscle. mostly did hypertrophy work before that pause, so this time i decided to get back in business with some powerlifting. i'm doing doing candito's strength/hypertrophy linear program.
Current stats:
6ft, 190 lbs
deadlift: 400 lbs
squat: 315 lbs
bench: 230 lbs
ohp: 160 lbs

That waist/hips

Shame about the height, if it werent for that id be mirin

>wanting to fuck that

I feel insignificant to you guys. 4 months of hitting the gym.

good work, id say once u can hit those numbers for 3-5 reps you should be muscular enough to cut and look good

You reminded me of Austin Evans kek