20+ thread

21 soon reporting in. when did you realize lifting will not fix your social autism or make you an interesting person?

About when I realized being tall doesn't do that either.
lmao at lanklets who think they're superior just for being tall

I lost my virginity when I was 23 to another virgin and we're now engaged a year later. Am I the exception?

The dream

Congrats bro

tfw 21 yo virgin and resigned to the fact im gonna die alone

19 here thx

Dude don't get married so young and so inexperienced. It's gonna end very badly

Don't get too worked up about it. Sex isn't all it's hyped up to be. It'll happen when it's meant to happen. Just keep living life the best you can OP

>tfw only 8 more years to go

I married at 19 am now 31 it's great, marrying young is best way to save our race, I am 7 kids ere lol

Does fucking guys in the ass count?

The world needs an objective human rating system. This way government controlled and raised brides would be fair for everyone. A 3/10 male would be married off to a 3/10 female by the government at the age of 15. Female children should be taken away at their birth and should be raised to be good wives. There are many ratios and personality tests to rate a person objectively. The golden ratio for example. All humans should be tested and married at the age of 15. The current way people rate each other is often subjective a 5/10 for me maybe a 7/10 for somebody else. This needs to be fixed and we need a definitive rating and a definitive way to rate people. This way all suffering would be prevented. Evil and Degenerate people by nature should be killed. This way a fair and morally superior world would be created. Hitler had 60% of it right. His own views of people wrong. His Ideas deep down were right. Jews should be married off to jews. Genetic scum that wants to live should be married off to genetic scum. Genetic scum has a right to live if they want too. Evil and degenerate people don’t and should be eradicated. People that are below a 4/10 should be sterilized.

>lmao at lanklets who think they're superior just for being tall
Ask me how I know you're a manlet.

I lost my V card at the age of 26. actually losing it gets easier and easier after the older you get. sex is very casual when you are in your 30s. girls vags are like revolving doors when they go past 29.

We've known each other for 2 1/2 years and have been living together for about 3-4 months. I'm feeling good about the situation.
Thanks for the lookout though.

King of manlets at 5'11
AKA the perfect height for life, gains, and women.

hello Richard, how's your youtube channel?

>It'll happen when it's meant to happen
you mean never?

t. 27yo kv

>living together for 4 months
>already getting married

this has to be a troll

Don't say this user didn't warn you

Missed the part where I said we've known each other 2 1/2 years. Actually, should rephrase that. We've been together for 2 1/2 years. Not a single got dam thing we don't know about each other, and well, after you pee inside her butt, there's not a whole lot left to know.

Don't let these user a discourage you we must return to families and not degenerate casual sex to save the white race

I'm 21 and haven't gotten laid in about 2 years. I've only been with a handful of girls. I banged one girl in highschool for a mile 7" at a time.

Getting laid is great, but it takes so much effort. I know I can get laid. It just takes a lot of work to overcome all this social anxiety only to be rewarded with sex wearing a condom, which in my opinion feels about as good as masturbation. I honestly wouldn't care if I went a few more years without any. I'd rather climb mountains by myself.

>tfw i will be a 25 year old kissless friendless virgin in under a month

i wonder when ill finally get the balls to kill myself

>I banged one girl in highschool for a mile 7" at a time.

Wtf does this mean lol

Level 4 wizard with a power level of 144 reporting in.

>Getting laid is great, but it takes so much effort
Im 28 and i can relate, even though i have no social anxiety at all
Its just the searching is so exhausting, you have to look for ages to find a girl and just hope and pray that she likes you and actually wants to fuck

I hope it all turns out great, user! It sounds like you might have made it.

You could easily go from jock to attractive celebrity without any in between

Dont be discouraged men. I lost 100 lbs when i was 20 and got laid for the first time shortly after i turned 21. Its not that bad and you actually start turning normal regardless of this chart. Source: i want to bash my old friends heads together these days when they decide to play warhammer or online games instead of social activities where girls might be. That is the flip side of this chart. Those same friends im talking about have had sex but after one time they basically swore it off and chose to resemble the wizzards. Lol

Tfw buff chad 2/3/4/5 no gf and no chance for gf

tfw lost my virginity at 14 to a 10/10 18 year old and it fucked my head up

23 now and still think about her... kill me

>had a qt gf when I was 15 and fucked her
>broke up at 16
>haven't fucked anyone in 5 years
I don't even know how I got my first gf.

Feudalism.
Then & /r9k/

I lost my virginity right before my 23rd birthday.

Don't worry about it guys, once you have sex you realize it's not even a big deal.

Just keep focusing on improving yourself and it will happen.

>Be me
>Not you
>18
>Lost it last week
>Wasn't that good, she couldn't take more than the tip
>She is worried if we have sex again it'll hurt her (she was a virgin) like that again
>Was pretty shit desu

I can't become a wizard now either, fuck. Looks like I'm trapped now lads.

Some 2 hours ago while texting a pls respond tier text to a girl i really really dont want to lose as a friend

BJs dont count right?

Good, going to be a wizard in only 8 years!

I have a date tomorrow, any tips?

Just the tip

kek you got raped

Was close to losing it at 20 with my first girlfriend but I was too autistic and uncomfortable in my body. Then at 22, 40 lbs lighter and feeling better about myself, got back together with my ex and lost it this summer with her.

She was a virgin at 19 when we first dated but lost it to a different guy in between us dating. That made me upset cos I thought I was gonna take her virginity but on the bright side after she learned that I was a virgin (second time around) she was like "we can have sex whenever you're ready" so obviously we fucked as soon as a day came by when no one was home, so the following week lol.

I do think I lost it really late but at the same time I'm okay with it because I lost it to someone I really wanted to lose it to so I have no ragrets. We're still dating, too, and she says she loves me. Feelsfuckinggoodman...

I honestly don't think that there is a single, more definitive attribute in attractiveness than height.

You know, some years ago I visited a Buddhist temple in Tibet and meet a 40 year old celibate monk. I thought he was going to be out of touch, technologically incompetent, or at least autist like me, but actually he was charming and fun, super fit, polygot as fuck, and he showed us all these raspberry pies he himself setup to relay internet, monitor cc cams, etc.

I know we make fun of virgins and all, but I swear to God this wizard thing is real.

balls deep man.

Can women become wizards too?

>20 going on 21 khv
>live at home with abusive mother
>failing community college
>broke
> the list goes on.
>someone please kill me

Lost mine at 16 to a girl who had been w/ 4 dudes beforehand. The experience didn't change my life for the better and caring about girls has been a massive drain and waste of time. It might sound spergy or whatever but I would advise you guys not to really give as much of a shit about this stuff as you do. Vaginas feel nice but there's more to life. Stay strong bros

Well I'm 23 and have never lifted so I probably haven't realised yet

We're not white

Be yourself.

25 here. Only five more years left for me.

I don't know what to do.

I'm scared.

>when did you realize lifting will not fix your social autism or make you an interesting person?

In my Freshman year of college I came in at 6'2" 265 lbs of pure pudge. I had a size 44 waist and couldn't run a sub-15 minute mile if my life depended on it.

I started lifting in mid October of 2008 and remained a kissless virgin throughout the rest of the school year.

When I started my Sophomore year in August of 2009, I was somewhere in the 185-190 range. Not jacked or ripped by any stretch of the imagination, rather I had the "former fat person" bodytype.

Within the first three days of being back on campus I had my first ever sexual experience.

facial symmetry

You suck at at writing

Does sucking dick count as losing your virginity?

Facial symmetry is a meme
Proportions matter more than symmetry

Jfc this is exactly how I feel, it's just hard sometimes to get over the loneliness.

No, fuckwit

20 year old here. When I realized I was an absolutely boring useless person that no one would want for a spouse, friend, or coworker, I decided to became an interesting person. I went and did the things I convinced myself were inaccessible. I started lifting. I started doing martial arts. I started doing volunteer emergency response.

Emt?

Oh, I should add that I'm still a kissless, handholdless permavirgin who has never had a girlfriend. In fact, I don't really have friends in general. But I don't feel lonely because I know I have you guys.

what martial art? I do bjj and kickboxing so far, its good for getting to know new people

You are a literal cuck. Kys

I've been doing BJJ for a month, Boxing for 3 months. Having lots of fun in both so far. I have a longer background in Wing Chun but honestly a lot of it is meme-tier bullshit. I adapt a lot of it to make it viable but other Wing Chun people don't like me for that.

No, I'm in a local CERT. CERT is like the Red Mage between security (Black Mage) and EMS (White Mage).

Cuck.

dis some hardcore cuck shit my man, only thing missing would be her becoming a single mother in between

i lost it at 21, about a week before my 22nd birthday.

So far its been the only time I've had sex, still 22 though

14 here. Thank god I'm not retarded and also /facialaesthetics/

20, lifting made me more confident, which in turn somewhat cured my autism

Just do things to make yourself confident

how has boxing been so far?

there's a gym 10 mins away from me that looks fun. might try it out in the spring once my workload tapers off

You bitches need to stop crying. I'm 35 and wondering how the fuck the time flew by. All I do is work and every cunt I try to meet up with from online just gives me the run around... but they fucking just love to waste time with online chit chat. WTF!!!

not if they're asymmetrical

>24 year old kissless friendless virgin, turn 25 in a month
>have never asked a girl out, never had a girl interested in me
>been called ugly online frequently, and in real life since I was younger due to terrible facial symmetry and proportions

>post videos of myself masturbating on Reddit for some sexual experience/release of any kind
>get a lot of attention on there because of how big and good looking my penis is
>occasionally get a girl to talk to on Kik or even Skype
>they always say how great i am at dirty talk, sexting, love the sound of my voice and how much it turns them on, even like my personality and how I'm kind of abrasive, teasing, sarcastic, witty, how funny i am, (all things i've been told in my life) and how im not always complimenting them all the time like other guys

>have literally had girls fawn over me but then instantly drop me when they see my face

I honestly feel like i could do decently on Tinder conversation-wise, but with the profile I would have as an ugly guy with no friends, I would have no chance

I have absolutely no fucking chance of even coming close to making it. Only question is if I'll decide to get a hooker before I kill myself, whenever that is.

You have 2 men equal in every aspect of their life, same job same money same looks same muscles whatever EXCEPT one is 5'9 and the other is 6'2, which one is superior?

Exactly, height isnt everything but it makes a difference

lost mine at 31 to a dude cuz im a late bloom closet homo, its not a big deal

>post videos of myself masturbating on Reddit for some sexual experience/release of any kind
>get a lot of attention on there because of how big and good looking my penis is

>You have 2 men equal in every aspect of their life
Luckily this doesn't happen ever you fucking retard.

Post face

I wanna see that fucking face

23 kv, I think I could remove this status if I left my house.

what is it that nornies.. do? I've been on Veeky Forums for 10 years at this point, I don't know any other way

>when did you realize lifting will not fix your social autism or make you an interesting person?

Always knew

I never had social autism and was always pretty interesting because I had lots of things to say and many hobbies.

You're 14, you're by definition retarded.

I fucking hate kids.