FUCK THIS SHIT

FUCK THIS SHIT
personal trainers looking to postpone your progress so they can earn money,

not too knowledgable so following a program doesn't give results,

no wizard to tell me what to do when and I have troubled body, skinny but fat around belly also man tits and i just wanna look like pic related

will post my pic in 2nd post

>paying for shit advice

who's the real retard here

personal trainers can often be fucking cancer money stealing faggots.

i always see personal trainers come into my schools gym and just go on facebook and instagram while dialing their clients shitty fucking routines, charging 100 a session.

as in the client is squatting quarter squat goblin squats and the trainer is in a different realm altogether. youtube videos and the sticky are your best friend.

i need help that makes simple sense like:
what do i do for a year that will take me as close as possible to OP picture of ConorMcgregor

im same hight...

no but even with the full internet on disposal i need to fucking know what to do for a year upfront...

like what to do and when to do it...?

post related

Why would you want to look like that..?
To be quite frank, in pic related, he is dehydrated beyond belief to make a 145 lb weigh in... honestly he looks shrivelled up as fuck to make the weight then adds on 5-6lbs after the weight in rehydrating and refuelling.
whoch you can really see a massive difference in his face/body.

DESU m8, if you have man tits and are skinny, you've got a lot of work to do. Mcgregor has been training since he was a kid, playing footy then into martial arts, always active. Never too late to start my mans.

Just do a fullbody routine for a year and cut hard. His body isn't anything spectacular.

Look up HIT excersizes, make a fun routine you can stick too. When you cut a bit of weight, then start strength and hypertrophy.
Remember; STRETCH

for your first year, theres plenty of decent routines.
PPL and SL/SS are both good routines for a beginner.

You should be making linear gains (in strength) for a while. Once your gains start to really level out, modify your routine.

You really don't need a lot to look like that though. He is an athlete, not a bodybuilder. But if your goal is to look like that in a year, it's not happening. Even if you're roiding, it's a long shot.

>no wizard to tell me what to do when and I have troubled body

Are you literally so retarded you can't google your problem?

LOSE BODYFAT FIRST, GET TO 10% OR SO. THEN BULK.

it's that easy retard

thank you for your post mate,
but my question after weeks of research is,

if the solution to skinnyfat situation is resitance heeavy weight trainings how does that help my belly situation
IM NOT REALLY LIFTING WITH MY BELLY ........................

I want to look to him as close as possible in a year i know it takes a lot of years to get to his phisique

and yes i am looking for a athlete look for start

OR, get to 240, while focusing only on strength to bodyweight ratio for a year and then cut to 10%.

Either way - work your ass off to get one part of your goal then change shit up to accomplish the other part.

he looks like a very lean person with 1/2/3/4 stats which isnt all that hard to get

possibly even lower since hes short

>Posting your face on Veeky Forums
You're not very bright, are you? That's part of the problem by the way, not just bullying/mocking you.

>not doing your own research, figuring this shit out yourself
It's really not that hard, all you have to do is LOOK and THINK CRITICALLY. But, again, you're not too bright, are you? At the very least you're lazy -- and that's not a stretch of the imagination either, is it, seeing how fat you are.

*sigh*

OK, here's where you start:
READ THE FUCKING STICKY, BITCH.

Then:
Do research to EXPAND on The Sticky.

Then:
Formulate a plan

Then:
IMPLEMENT THE PLAN
>toughest part of this for someone like you, being not-too-bright and a lazy fat fuck.

That's the best anyone can do for you. Or you can remain a fat, weak cuck. Choice is yours.

>skinny but fat around the belly

No, you're just fat but with absolutely zero muscle mass and possibly gyno.

Since you're an absolute beginner, you can cut while gaining muscle. Eat a caloric deficit while eating a metric fuck ton of protein and come back to us in a year.

Thanks for your post but let me just say,
even if you are the strongest you are not immune to bullets,
when i show my face people cross the streets,
i never been into a fight because everyone knows who my uncle is around here

so yeah next time if you want to post your face whenever you want and dont give fuck about that at least and be as lazy as me get friends to be cold blooded racketeers bone brakers and other miscelaious types of people that killed other people.
bitch... dont call me bitch you are the bitch.

How do you eat protein while low calorie? What is this magic food/diet u talk about? Eager to know
not memeing keep me posted

>OR, get to 240, while focusing only on strength to bodyweight ratio for a year and then cut to 10%.
>Either way - work your ass off to get one part of your goal then change shit up to accomplish the other part.

That's retarded though.

Cutting to 10% bodyfat will make you look good much quicker than bulking would. You would also be healthier, and have higher testosterone (test converts to estrogen the more fat you have)

And you'll still make gains as a beginner cutting. It makes much more sense to cut first.

How do you cut?
Is bodyfat most efficiently lowered by sweating or digestative system like shiting/urinating?

>Posting your face on Veeky Forums
>Implying any of you could do anything

He aint that fat

You cut by eating at a caloric deficit where your body uses fat as energy and through that process you lose bodyfat.

t. 'internet tough guy'
t. navy seal-level shitpost
t. not the OP

*yawn*

Memo to the actual OP: Enjoy getting doxxed, and impending life-ruination.

He's not morbidly obese but he is still fat. It's not an insult it's a fact.

if you're over 13-15% bodyfat you are fat.

First step to getting doxxed is posting your face. From other information you inadvertently let slip, you can find someone's social media, which are a treasure-trove of personal information. From there it's relatively easy to fully dox someone, and fuck up their life, if that's what you want to do. Lots of prior art on these techniques.

This is truly noble advice.

>doxxed
you idiot i am the OP yes and its not shitposting,I live in very small city 100k total,

I litterally just play 2 games and visit Veeky Forums
I litterally have NO social interaction on internet whatsoever, never had facebook never have anything,
All the people i interact with are on my cell phone and i call them or just go to my local caffes and i find them there.

now what?

Eat things like lean chicken, beans, broccoli, beef, whey protein powder.

Avoid things like bread.

I forgot to add, i live in Russia.

Doxxed... what a joke meme is this american friend? we dont do doxxed here.. u get end up your body in the snow outside nobody find you for months kinda deal here.. doxxed.. what a joke.

>is fat
>is weak
>is documentably dumb
>has no life IRL
>has no life online
>high probability of NO GF
>is so insecure that he has to be 'internet tough guy'
>claims to have connections to organized crime/people that will fuck you up
>claims people cross to the other side of the street to avoid him
This may be true -- but not because the OP is tough, but because the OP is a social outcast, or is physically disgusting in some way, or otherwise considered a PARAIAH in his 'very small city of 100k'.

You're a real piece of work OP. I wonder how many times a week (a day?) you consider suicide.

>u get end up your body in the snow outside nobody find you for months kinda deal here

LOL fag. You're pathetic.

Dunno mate a lot of people in good shape have 15% ish wouldn't count them as fat

Some paki on /int/ got doxxed and his address was leaked, this was a month ago. No one on Veeky Forums can do shit except send mean messages on facebook, that isnt fucking up someones life

My american friend
we dont think like you do here its different life style,
My family has business in hotels,textile,distribution of goods like fine alcholol wine etc, landlording huge buildings to international companies...

I had girfriend she was gymanstics ...
so many sex poses you never can even imagine,
I am sorry for you.
Btw, in my hope at the moment i have like 4 paitings worth more then 350k$ marble floor, i drive bmwX5 M/// 50d yes its diesel and its M/// you dont even know what that means.

No life... you have no life. thats why you are pro at lifting IRON.....

Smart people don't put personally identifiable information on the internet to start with, and they're not easy to dox. The average person leaks personal information like a sieve. The OP in this case is rather dumb and probably has his full address and phone number online somewhere right next to his picture.

>wanting to look like mcgoober

Nate Diaz bless

When I was 16 I posted my fb pic on /b/ and people found my facebook

fuck all happened
I also seriously doubt he has that picture on his social media

You tried to sound tough

I never had a facebook account.
for the other shit like twitter and i dont even know what else u got i never even visisted those stuff i dont even know what the fuck is the deal there

we here do done deal and social communication with phone call since many decades ago until today...

american fuck.... no.

>Btw, in my hope at the moment i have like 4 paitings worth more then 350k$ marble floor, i drive bmwX5 M/// 50d yes its diesel and its M/// you dont even know what that means.
ALL THIS, AND YET: He can't pay a decent personal trainer to fix his being a fat weak balding faggot -- and he feels the need to post on Veeky Forums.

So tell me, OP, what's the weather like in your suburban Ohio neighborhood? You voting for Clinton or Trump?

I don't dox people because I don't have a reason. If people want to be stupid with their image and information that's their business, but don't give me shit for telling you to be careful.

>being such a normie faggot that you actually pay for a personal trainer

top kek

>Dunno mate a lot of people in good shape have 15% ish wouldn't count them as fat

That's because they have musclemass.

But they're still teetering on the point of fat. Past 15% is fat.

>Fucking up someone's life for posting on Veeky Forums asking how to lose weight

Lol okay bucko.

No one Veeky Forums does shit dude. I've given my phone number to people here and talked to them. No one's going to hunt you down and kill you or something, this isn't 2006 /b/ in the news

My best advice
PT 1 5-6 months
>Cut on a caloric deficit
>Do aesthetically, pull ups, chin ups, push ups, dip.
Pt 2 6 months
>SS,SL or greyskull
>eat at Slow bulk
That is what you should do in a year

Did you see the sticky on your way in?

Why don't you read it, since you're clearly clueless. That's why the sticky is there, you see. It was made so inane threads like these wouldn't be made by fools like you, friendo

Boy, you sure seem stupid, my man