Cheekie general

tfw first sip of the day

Pls love me cheekie

>roiding for this
I'd still tap tho.

Provide close up on feet so I can determine whether this thread is relevant to my interests or not

R O A S T I E S O U T
E
E
E
E
E
E

Nice trips, but your thread is shit.

It's finally Sunday and you fuck nuggets makes a thread about me to waste your precious weekend

>some 'random' makes a cheekie thread
>the vapid whore just happens to find it an hour later and will proceed to talk about herself until the bump limit

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

I'm always here, I want senpai to notice me. ...And I'm also behind you.

LONDON

Cheekie, are you an extrovert or an introvert, if it the later please let me in that ass. O.O

I'm in between. I can hold a conversation with people, but I like my space a lot. My ass is reserved

For BBC or are you simply a "my ass is an exit only" kind of girl.

Who is your ass reserved for?

NOT YOUR BLOG YOU UGLY SLUT.
WHY DO YOU VIRGINS INDULGE THIS SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reee reee reee

fuck you

FUARK!

Cheekie, do you like BBC?

This is a serious question

>Cheekie
>Can handle BBC
>Implying she can even handle 5 inches without needing an hour of foreplay to get her ready.

She's a damned cuntlet.
She probably closes her legs tighter then a bear trap if she notices a particularly girthy cocktail wiener getting too close to her vagoo.

lol, kinda true.

fucker.
Do you have any more of these btw?

fuck cheekie you have a fucking amazing body

please peg me

> when the only thing going inside you is a needle

I would sip cheekie's vagina, if you know what I mean.

Triggered much?

I will always notice you.

Hey bby. Would you mind posting some glute progression pics? I'm sure your glutes are swell.

thanks senpai pic related
I hate injecting roids it hurts
>I'm sure your glutes are swell.
sad news awaits for you...

clever image

>it hurts
mediocre

Will you ever make you way out to Hawaii?

EEEEEEEEEEEE

Why does she have a bad rep, i never seen her saying something outrageous, she barley even shit posts

I promise we won't laugh. Just take a pic of your glutes in a thong. Maybe we can give you some tips to get them to grow.

cheekie did you post a pic of yourself pre-fraud maybe 2 years ago where you were only holding up a towel in a bathroom and complaining about

>mfw no gains because grill

hehe

what do you want me to say?
I'm just knows how to push people's buttons.
>Maybe we can give you some tips to get them to grow.
My ass isn't impressive because I'm lazy and didn't do it, simple as that. Go to /hm/ for nice ass pics
No but I posted myself naked with only my nip and crotch covered few years ago on cbt. WHen I was about 115lbs, I'm 153lbs now tho. dig for it

Your name is literally cheeky. If you don't post your cheeks, you're a false advertiser, which is illegal.

>153
huh wouldn't've guessed

Post a pic of your feet

im gonna cum baby post that butt

I hate minorities

Cheekie will u marry an nigger? Or is black not good enough :,(

On cbt I post my cheeks
darn zipper heads!
Don't look for a gril that involves herself in an idiotic race war, simple as that

This is why i love u cheekie, azn qt3.14.

is it wrong that my motivation fpr doing push ups is raping cheekies ass?

You'll make it :)
You can rape me in your fantasy but in reality, remember that I'll be the one who will be raping you

Cheekie, what happens if you end up in SIR comic next year?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Mfw thinking of you hurting

my name is brian, and if anything i'll be the one in the kitchen.

Nicely played faggot

holy shit i knew it

>I'll be he one who will be raping you
thanks i just came

>no ass

So you don't squat? Dropped.

Please rape me. No homo.

>what do you want me to say?
"cum inside me, please"

kek

I'll be really happy, but I'm nothing of worth to be even talked about. I'm just a little kid
My heart aches
I will put your limbs in shackles and rape you in my basement until you cry, and even if you did, no one will be there to help you. I'll remind you that you're nothing but a slab of human flesh with bloody prolapsed asshole.

How's that for a dark cheekie humor
I squat 2 pl8s for 3x15~18

Good luck with the butt play. Ur gonna loose ur pecker cheekie.

Do roids let you get stronger faster, or does it just work for growth? Like if a natty and roider were the same size, would the roider be more weak?

Best of luck to your buttholes
As soon as I took my very first roid, which was anavar, my strength went up the roof. I'm at my strongest right now. I used to squat 135lbs but a year later I'm doing everything in double, and definitely bigger in size. I went from 120lbs to 153lbs in a year. But you don't need roids to look good, anyone can do that natty. Me on the other hand, I want to be BIG. Like pic related, so that's one reason why I took gear.

Cool. thanks for the info.

i dont know if those delts are making me cosumed with jealousy or desire

How much do you bench, Cheekie?

I do dumbbell bench since barbell bench press hurts my shoulder. I do 50lbs dumbell bech for 3x18

Holy fuck you're stronger than me and I'm a guy lol

Damn. Good job. Anyway, I hope I can become strong like you despite being natty. Mirin your aesthetic goals, too in >tfw posted in cbt twice
>people said "don't become like cheeky" both times

>tfw tripfags are posting on Veeky Forums again

Is the old Veeky Forums coming back?

no

FUCK OFF YOU UGLY CUNT.

Shouldve known

I knew this board was full of faggots but come out of the closet already guys. Finding this bulked up chink attractive? You're gay. Just fucking gay.

I like cheekie she's just what we need

It's a trap right?

Cheekie is my favorite poster!

whats cheeky

For what purpose?

She is my Internet wife
R-right babe?

?

what is she though an anime? meme?

Attention whore

Nah it's just guys that come here that don't lift that dont like her

nah all tripfag are whores

fuck why do people do this? It's obvious she won't take any self esteem from body image without completely breaking reality as a whole. Why do people keep trying to feed it?
Stupid people make me so angry

She is an Asian lady that lifts, takes roads, and talks shit to strangers on a Scandinavian slingshot appreciation forum.
facts ...pic related you meanie

FAGGOT

so?

replied

Im disappointed in you faggots we traded Trappy for this roided out gook that does nothing but attention whore. Sure Trappy did too but atleast she gave us some decent pointers and information. Veeky Forums really has become a shithole.

Cheekie gives more advice than just "trappy chans 5 min home squat routine" and I know the whole "fit is gay" meme but are you an actual fucking faggot? The fact that you still care about trappy is disturbing.

Hope you enjoy getting cucked by your roided out gook prince. FAGGOT

>traded
we had both, and it was gud
but then then fucking unstable r9kbots, like , thought it would be funny to shamepost and ultimately, due to the ineffectiveness of their shitposting, doxx
>Veeky Forums really has become a shithole.
you are right about that though

Cheekie, aren't you worried about male pattern baldness caused by the T?

Fag

Fag

Why

bitch

FUCK yourself