Tfw no matter how much you lift

>tfw no matter how much you lift
>no matter how swole you look
>you will never get a true 10/10 alpha gf
>you will always in the back of your mind know you are settling

>not wanting a thick test shela

How can a shitty fitizen be setting for any woman? Lucky to have one that's 4/10+

when i was a pretentious virgin i only wanted 10/10s

then i fell in love for the first time with a 7/10, now she's like a 3/10, idgaf

what makes you consider a girl
>10/10
and
>alpha
?

>now she's like a 3/10
lol you must live a pathetic life

meh... it happens to everyone breh, no matter how hot a girl is, there's always going to be a dude who's sort of tired of fucking her

In the unlikely event a girl would ever consider dating me, she would be the one settling.

In reality it will never happen.

yeah fulfilling relationships are soo pathetic

>because if you have muscles you deserve a 10/10 and anything less is settling

to deserve a 10 you need to be a 10 which means you need looks (height face frame), money, status
not a few lbs of muscle lmao

Just because you have the best you can get doesn't mean you're not settling. If you want something better but SETTLE for what you can get, that is still settling

Before i started going to the gym i weighted 120lbs and had an 8/10 gf because i had a 10/10 personality now i have a 1/10 personality and my current gf is the same.

I got a 10/10 alpha gf in high school but she was crazy and only got her because I was the apex alpha of my entire school. Now, small fish in a big pond. sucks.

I-I know.. It hurts so much ;_;

Daily reminder these are the ppl that don't want you to make it, anons. Don't listen to this faggot, gains will enlighten you with pussy.

To pine over 10s is needy as fuck.

If you guys were 10 times hotter you still wouldn't get 10s. Learn to love the chase, rather than the success, and the success might actually come.

>generic flat as a board 4/10 hollywood lez that's played up as hot in pr = 10/10 alpha female

K.

Would rather have just about legal 11/10 beyond fertile half jap half/half brazilian female who's multiorgasmic can deep throat something well over 9 inches in length and is more then a bit masochistic.

>half jap half brazilian

now thats a mixed breed I want to see!

>flat as a board
nah

That is all bra.

I'm literally the complete opposite.
I was the biggest Beta of my school before I remade myself from scratch over te course of more than a decade and actually became an outgoing, confident dude capable of being alpha af (as in actually alpha, not just the dog that barks the loudest)
Now I can easily attract stable , hot and confident women, though I'm still figuring my way through to actually smashing them because I've never tried that before.
Still, feels good.

>generic flat as a board 4/10 hollywood lez that's played up as hot in pr = 10/10 alpha female

I'll never not be amazed by Hollywood's ability to make literally millions of people idolize and mire completely average man and women.

i dated an 8/10 alpha girl
she cheated on me 3 times. twice with a girl
other time was with some guy she met at her job

who would you consider a 10/10 then?
who would you consider "above average"?

Well, the average lesbian chick who other lesbians think are alphas are notorious whores so...
What did you expect lezanon?

There are no 10/10s because everyone is fucked in one way or another

But seriously do you now expect me to start naming random people I know that you've never met?

im a guy...

fuuAAAAAAAAAARK

They literally have it down to a rock solid easily repeatable science.

in order to be above average in looks you have to actually have above average breasts, which most hollywood actresses don't have

uh huh...

H I G H

T E S T

Not that rare
Brazil has the largest amount of japanese people outside of japan

You can't think of a single high ranking famous person? Seriously?

You couldn't have found a chick with big tits who had a good looking face and everything else?

Big tits =/= ten out of ten. Big tits = big tits. Can bring us to the yard but it's not the end all be all of hotness.
Unless said men have a thing for huge tits or we're in a huge tits mood.

you would have to name people i don't know?
there are absolutely NO actresses/models you think are 10/10?

All famous people are marketing products sold to you. They are by definition not 10/10 because they are a fake image and not real people (or rather, I do not know them as real people).

Note that this thread specifically included personality traits in the rating. If it was just looks, I'd go for an Allison Brie maybe, but I know for a fact there are hotter women out there so 10/10 still doesnt really apply.

What?
How come?

Lots of japanese people immigrating to brazil during the early 20th century to work

only 45 japanese people have ever emigrated so it's still only 9 people

Be patient user, the robot waifu age is coming soon.

No one plays up Linda Cardellini to be hot, especially not 20 years ago when this pic is from

Omega detected

Hollywood actors and actresses

>Mostly average bodies
>Caked up in tons of makeup
>Extremely superficial expression of physical beauty
> 100% fake in both mind and body

pic related is 10 times better

She's gorgeous

>that girl
>not caked in makeup

top kek

asians and hispanics are far and ahead superior to other girls though; more conservative, more loyal, manage to simultaneously less frequently fall for the 'strong independent feminist' meme and more frequently have developed interests outside of 'netflix and chill' and 'going out with my friends on the weekend'

Still better to be that guy than the lonely fucker fantasizing about the Oneitis he'll never get

at this point ill take anything. JK doesn't matter

>being with a 3/10 you don't like
>better than being alone

That's pretty pathetic.

In Australia the asian girls are everything you describe them not to be kek

They're westernized you mong

>i'm actually real alpha, not pretend
>virgin at at least 28