Hey Veeky Forumsizens for those of you who are actually helpful on here could you explain your teaching philosophy to...

Hey Veeky Forumsizens for those of you who are actually helpful on here could you explain your teaching philosophy to me?

bump

Normally I don't much care for that bubble shit, but...

thicc & joocy

I help because I was once dyel and this board helped me, occasionally though I throw in troll advice like GOMAD or creatine makes you bald

Implying gomad is back
>

Creatine does make you bald.

>implying you're helping

bump

I GOT FUCKING FIRED, THANKS FAGGOT NOW I'M HOMELESS

way too many retards spouting meme advice on Veeky Forums

i usually just lurk until i see a question that i actually know something about, and can back up

lel

>explain your teaching philosophy to me?
What do you mean?

Why help on an anonymous board
Why&How you give the advice you give
Your philosophy behind teaching people about getting fit, improving, etc.

>Why help on an anonymous board
Why not?
People need help and I try to help.

>Why&How you give the advice you give
I answer the questions they have when it's direct and well thought out by using everything I know and being upfront when i'm unknowedgable about certain stuff.
I show them how to ask the questions that they need to ask and how to find those answers
I ask them why they ask certain questions when i see bad shit ahead

>Your philosophy behind teaching people about getting fit, improving, etc.
Getting fit and becoming healthy in a way that they can maintain is better then anything else. How to be healthy for the rest of their lives is more important then short term gains and ego stroke exercise regimines.
But if they really need to push themselves then they should know what they're sacrificing for that goal and not to downplay it.

Thank you. Have some boobs

teach people enough to correct themselves
then they can make their own mistakes, correct them and get better and accrue valuable experience.

reminds me of Cat Goddess.

using all available knowledge and practical experience, giving someone the tools to better themselves while learning more about the subject myself. the side effect is that I'm a pretentious autist who has barely stitched together knowledge ranging a large variety of strength and conditioning disciplines.

I want people to be strong enough to do what they want to do on top of being functional. I want to be strong enough to do what I want to do. Ego has no place in exercise, exercise is not punishment, don't hurt yourself, breathe, have fun.

thanks boys

You have to stimulate to accentuate.

You have to overload to carry a load.

You have to bare all to share all.

You have to take the pain (inject roids), to maintain the same.