The week ahead

>come back from the gym
>house is empty
>don't know if it will ever not be

Fuck, I really know that feel.
I got a lot of friends, my father with family lives 200m from me. so I am never alone until I come home...

>wake up
>family's gone

i like that feel

I grew up with 4 siblings and psycho mother who never slept more than 3 hours at a time I never knew what privacy was until I moved out its been about 6 yrs and I still don't think I'll ever be willing to give this up

Thank fuck

Sid?

>Wake up
>hear parents talking about me in the living room

Lol yeah I guess I am kinda like a sloth. A sloth who can waddle up to the squat rack and rep out 315

Where are the /sips/?

Every fucking weekend.

If you really are a Sloth you should be diddly lifting, those long ass arms will make it easy as fuck, sempai.

Holy kek batman. How stoned are we

> tfw not sure if you want a gf anymore because you've grown too used to and comfortable in a solitary life

> mfw not a neet living in my own aprt.
Feelsbadman

>tfw my last name literally is a synonymous with "Junkie" in my country
>i have never done drugs, only beer

It's a weird feel

>NEET
>Living
What did he mean by this?

Timothy Needlefreak of the Needlefreaks I presume.

W-what? How do you know my name?

DELET THIS

back to 9k with you

>visit parents
>act like I have my life in order and everything is going well

I take really long hot showers exclusively at the gym so that my water bill doesn't go up.

Fuck me. I guess now I have to think about some shit.

I rent my home and live with roomates. Fixed the loneliness and i make a few extra bucks per month.

can confirm

wtf spooky

I take long shower because i always end up beating the meat when i am in there

>birthday was this past week
>just got a card from my step dad's mom
>$25 inside
>tfw gym membership expired, but it's only $25 a month
>receptionist will be there tomorrow
>great timing, feelsgoodman

>boss is a hamplanet bitch
>probably gonna quit my job this week
>don't already have anything lined up but I'm at my breaking point
>still have to write a best man speech before December

hot and cold week coming up.

I did this. It's a nice perk.

>tfw I take cold showers

>alcohol isn't a drug
Sure thing, lush.

got no problem with thT

Fuck, two posts in a row got me good.

>the week ahead
>tfw looking forward to next month

it's my appointment for my surgery so i can finally get rid of this gyno off my chest once and for all. I'm already looking ahead at what i can do thereafter.

I can wear light colored shirts and no longer have to cover my chest, simple things like that. Shit, I can wear white too.

i'm super stoked, i just want that date to hurry already

Till then, have you tried covering your nipples with band aids underneath your shirt? Hides most of the gyno, but that of course depends on the size of it.

never tried that man.

either way, it's gotten cold now. so i just wear a hoodie and no worries, except for pain and sensitivity i get every now and then through the day.

nice guys finish last is a fucking lie that held me back forever

just sayin

Nice guys always finish last, because they see women as the finish line

how the fuck did i get my girlfriend then?

Got a wicked bad canker sore on my tongue. Never had one before. Should be gone in a week or two according to google. Might go to a doctor anyway, could be the herpes or something. Not fun to eat rn.

Gotta go to the eye doctor on Tuesday. Get raped for new contact lenses and the mandatory eye exam. Because god forbid they just give you the same prescription as last time. Then they couldn't charge you for the exam.

Haven't been progressing on my lifts lately. Just coasting rn because I'm coming off a cold and I'm overworked. Been doing more cardio though. Keeps the sadness away.

Female friend offered me thirty something sessions with her personal trainer that she built up. I don't need some chick PT to tell me how to do something I've been doing for years, but it was a nice gesture.

Could be better. Could be a lot worse. Plenty of really sad cunts dying of cancer and shit right now.

>wake up
>"will this be the day it finally ends?"
>not today
>wake up

You're a nice person but not a "nice guy" archetype.

>election is on my birthday
>turning 25
>never been more fit in my life
>never been more miserable
>I had an argument with a girl I was seeing last weekend
>she asked if I needed a couple of weeks to think about things
>I'll spend my birthday lifting hoping to get a happy birthday text from her
>it won't come

M A G A
A
G
A

Buy contacts from overseas online desu. Fuck an eye doctor

Buy your contact lenses online. I've had the same prescription for 10+ years and got tired of being heard by that yearly test
I use lenstore.co .uk (live in US) ends up cheaper even with shipping

Hadn't seen this pic before, thanks!

Thanks boys. I'll check that out ASAP.

The week routine ahead as a pathetic loser.

>wake up at 6:15 AM in my parents house, feel like shit because it's pitch black outside (and because of my life)
>bike 5 miles to subway station, see some cute girls around my age on subway, do nothing
>work my shitty, low paying, bitch work job
>take subway home and chug the 5 miles uphill on my bike, feels pretty good
>eat dinner mommy made, sit in my room all night shitposting or watching bullshit, talk to no one
>go to bed

Only excitement will be Tuesday with the election to see the meltdowns.

And to think I turn 25 in a month and this has been my life the past few years since college. Lel.

>tfw can't afford surgery
>tfw my GF of 2 years has never seen my chest

makes me wanna kill myself

youre just fat.

You have a gf at least stfu pussy boi

The chick i was fucking didn't wish me happy birthday this year either. sucks t b h

>tfw my GF of 2 years has never seen my chest
How?

>have a gf
hope you choke with your tits fat fuck

She is 2d

I'm in your area

I know this feel. Is there a name for this?

>hour long showers every morning
Red six, standing by.

Lying to yourself.

This is that real feeling, until you meet one and she makes you go through the whole process again.

I wear tshirt to bed

just bee yourself

I agree with that first part. I'm just tired of being lonely user. feelsbadman.rtf

oh...

>tfw schizoid and don't feel tfwnogf and am getting Veeky Forums for myself

You poor souls

>schizoid

elaborate

even i'm feeling really lonely tonight. i wish i had a boyfriend.

Shit are we ever gonna make it?

Sleep, go to univ, lift, go home, sleep. ad infinitum

Is this life?

Some wires are crossed where they shouldn't be and I don't feel the same about social relationships as most people. I have 2 very good friends and that's it, I don't feel bad about not having a girlfriend nor do I want to find one since my solitary life is so comfy and familiar.

I just...don't. I can wake up in the morning and not worry about all the things I gotta do right to have my life validated by a wet hole. I count it as a blessing whenever I see you guys feeling worthless because other people don't value you, even though most people are shit.

>tfw I turn on the shower and I lie down in my tub.

I just sit there and think while the shower head hits my body while I have some music playing in the background

>tfw mom drives you around town as you buy out three stores of their steel cut oats

>I count it as a blessing whenever I see you guys feeling worthless because other people don't value you, even though most people are shit.

I hope maybe since you're schizoid you can tell me if I have a similar disorder. When I look at people on Veeky Forums making their threads about how upset/sad they are about their girlfriends breaking up, or lifting for girls or whatever, all I do is think how sad it is that they get all upset about it to the point that they post it on an anime imageboard, or how sad it is to do things for yourself for the approval of others

Is that schizoid? Autism?

>send qt message
>read at 5:18pm
I'm going to go full redpilled after this lads

Moved to a new state for work and been here 7 months now
>no friends
>no family
>no furniture
>became an alcoholic

I got a cat two months ago, he helps with loneliness

I really don't understand how you guys can get lonely. I feel like I'm constantly surrounded by anons because I spent so much time on Veeky Forums.

Is this OC? Thanks user! Take solace in the fact that I love these

>developed bad case of Oneitis for a regular customer at my job (yes homo)
>see him about 5 times a week but never really talked
>new girl started working there about 2 months ago
>very cute, outgoing, friendly to everyone
>last week I see new girl and oneitis talking
>happens again the next day
>and the next
>yesterday they're sitting together outside when I was leaving work

Pretty much confirmed I have 0 chance with this guy and should have given up a while ago, and I'm going to have to see him talking to this new girl all the time now.

fuck man that hit me hard, hold me.

>You can't lift your hairline out of recession

what made you think he was a fag? real life aint Veeky Forums

Nothing really, I just hoped. I was kind of grasping for any little sign. I didn't want to develop such a big crush on him but I couldn't help it. I pretty much knew from the start that it was probably not going to end well.

>past week
>worst luck on the planet
>continuously goes on to the point where I think that the universe is against me
bros what do, it's getting me so down now

>Think I might be going bald, fear it every day
>constantly scan old photos to check hairline
>Count individual hairs on forhead
>take mental notes on what hair fell out and when, keep a tally to make sure hair loss is in normal range

This is a hell I cant escape. Thing is ive always had shitty hair, but Veeky Forums made me aware of it.

>mfw a typical shower for me takes 30 to 45 minutes and I've never felt lonely in my life

>tfw don't feel lonely, only reason I want a gf is so people don't think I'm a loser

gf is a meme, unless you're ready to stay for the rest of your life living the shit of another people, don't seriously date anyone, go to bars, fuck sl00ts, date cute girls for a while, but let them know that you're not really into staying a lot with anyone, it will make you want to kill yourself, trust a user on the interwebs

What did you send her?

LONDON

>meet girl before college starts up
>she's a qt, she made braces look cute on someone for once
>date but she's apprehensive, lots of people have left her before and she wants to make sure I wont
>stay, things turn serious in a couple months
>her self esteem is really low from being abused in a past relationship
>she says she doesn't deserve me
>says she has to be alone for a while
>that happens for two weeks
>she calls me friday night cause she's drunk and needs to be walked home
>end up staying the night at her place
>we talk about what's happening between us all night
>try to convince her that she's not a piece of shit but she doesn't believe me
>texted me an hour ago telling me that that night fucked things up even more
>she needs even more time now
She told me to not wait for her and I don't really want to, but I'm not going to meet anybody until she's better anyway.
Shit just hurts, guys.

I take like two minute long, ice-cold showers.
But my girlfriend and many other people also tell me I'm an emotionless robot.
What the fuck lol.

Drop her, she sounds like she has the potential to be an utter nutcase. Find someone with a healthy mindset and positive self-image.

>work, school, gym
>tfw no friends
>tfw no gf
>Incredibly lonely
>All the girls I talk to at school have bfs
>All the cute girls at work have bfs
How do you do it? How do you not be so goddamn lonely?
How do you actually meet a fucking single girl?

Holy shit is that a new one? I've never seen it before

I would and it'd make things easier. Hell I'm single right now anyway, officially. I'm probably not going to find much anyone else until she's better anyway. Nobody like her.

I think I caught terminal oneitis, you guys.

>wake up at 9pm
>shower
>eat
>go to work
>eat lunch around 2:30am and 3:30am whenever I find the time
>get off at 8am
>eat dinner on my drive home
>drive to the gym
>workout from 8:30am until about 9:30-10am depending on how packed the gym is and if it's a cardio or lifting day
>drive home
>shower
>change into a t shirt and pajama pants
>play vidya, watch anime, read chinese picture books, shitpost on /pol/ or /k/ or Veeky Forums or /a/
>1pm go to sleep
>rinse and repeat almost every single day since I work a 10 on 4 off shift and usually pick up 2-3 of my days off
What's a social life like?

What job do you have that requires those hours user?

I work in a Nursing home.

online dating. once you're done with your studes it becomes very hard (for most people) to meet single people. as you say, they're mostly taken, plus you don't even meet that many women to begin with, and if you're stupid enough to go for one of the ones in your work/gym you'll regret it later on.

sounds comfy as fuck