Post your age, then how old people think you are

Was mistaken for a (ripped) 16 year old on friday at work.

I don't know how i should feel about this.

i'm an asian manlet so i'll always look like i'm 16

Philipin?

Most people think I'm in my mid-twenties.

its probably because you can't grow facial hair

people think i'm 30's or so

22, people think I'm close to 30. Genetics making my hair go grey already so it only gets worse from here...

It'll be more interesting to see if people can guess my age

Less than 22

I'm going to guess late thirties. No clue why you posted a pic of your 14 year old son for us to guess off

30 but everyone guesses 24-26 and i never correct them

>a girl said i look 20 the other night

23. My coworkers thought I was18-20.

16?

srs

18, and it really varies. I'm a sophomore at a generic state university, so that puts me about 2 years younger than my peers. Mostly people think I'm older, but when they find out that I'm 18 they often make comments about me being so cute and like a little baby. Girls especially do this. I don't actually have a baby face, and have always been weirdly mature to the point of not clicking with my peers. I guess this would be a good place to ask:
>what did they mean by this?
What are they trying to express/signal? Keep in mind this isn't in the context of sexual advances. It's usually just when I'm with casual friends and acquaintances.

not OP but I wish I'm ripped

I really want answers on this, user. I can't figure it out, and it's really bizarre. 9/10 times the whole tone of the conversation changes completely right there on the spot. It's like a fuckin record scratch.

>record scratch
yup that's me, you are probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

Im 18, i look like im in my late 20's.
Stats: 6'0 275 lbs currently. Been lifting since I was 13. People (especially women) cant believe me. Very rarely do I get that babying thing. In your case being so young and at a university that's probably their way of expressing their didcomfort and surprise for not only being wrong but also being attracted and considering fucking/hooking up with a man younger than them. It makes them somehow feel old and thats why women will especially do that. "So cute like a little baby" is their way of saying I cant go for you because you will make me feel old, even hookig up with you would make them insecure. Its an inherent phenomenon in women until they are so used up or married which is when they fuck anyone. Very sad actually. Dudes are just jelly that you are younger and more successful than they are whichh means you get to slay more at a younger age and enjoy your youth more while they wasted some years.
If you want the best advice. Dedicate yourself through your college years to your school and especially gym. Steer clear from bitches until you graduate and have a career. Thats what I did all through highschool and ended up at 210 12%. I fucked up when i got so much attention that I started partying, drinking, and not even attending college for a year and gained alot of weight. Now my mind is clear and im not letting shit get in my way. Ill be 19 next month. Alot has changed. I regret wasting even a second with that lifestyle/rant

Was in chem lab and people were talking about how this one 19 year old girl was the oldest in class and she was agreeing. I said to her I'm 25 and she had a look on her face like I just pulled out a 12in cock. lol

I think it's because I don't go out tanning.

23 I have a baby face so people older than me think Im 16 and girls younger than me think I'm about their age whatever it is.

Sucks family I have decent stats too but my cheeks store fat as low as 12% body fat maybe lower.

im 26, this girl told me she thought I was 20 because of the way I carried myself. I guess thats not really a compliment.

Thanks a bunch man, I feel kinda silly having taken this long to figure out what was going on. I really shouldn't be surprised that a lot of it could be coming from insecurity.

(p.s. Merlin those stats at 18, I'm still trying to work up the courage to bulk beyond ottermode)

>18
>people think i am 25 at judo
T-Thanks Veeky Forums

god he's so fucking hot and he has such a nice thick cock

36. 27-28. lifting helped immensely on that.

21, either I look 17 or look 27, depending on the person guessing.

Its the patchy facial hair

A 26 yo acting like a 20 yo is definitely not a compliment

22. People think I'm 25ish because I'm tall

24, but mistaken for 20 together with the rest of my uni peers. 4 years older because army.

Ive decided to stop telling people though, id rather be thought of as 20 since im emotionally/socially behind someone of my age so it works out just right

25, people tend to guess early 20s.

as a grill i am ok with this.

Op here
I have a full beard

girl at a party said i looked younger than i was. jokes on her, im making sure I look 30 when i'm 50 with my skincare routine

19-20 when shaved, my normal age when beard is grown

meh

since age 16 people have thought i look 25-30.

i'm 22 and people still think that so i don't know what the hell to think

26 y/o

i've had high school girls flirt with me, thinking i'm their age. mostly get 20-21 from people that aren't retarded. i used to get confused for being a lot younger when i was DYEL but i suppose i've filled out a bit now.

oh, i'm a asian manlet. cruise control till i hit my 40s and age rapidly.

I am 25, I get mistaken as 17-19 easily and often. Grew a full beard recently, people now think I'm 21-ish.

When I wear a hat, HS/college girls flirt with me. When I'm not wearing a hat, only women my age and older flirt with me.
>bald

People tend to think I'm in my early 30's
Mostly has to do I live in Mexico but I have a thick beard. Most Mexicans can't grow it.

people think i'm 15-16 most of the time feelsbad

same except i am 25. honestly look my age.

old people or people who never see asians always think i am

I'm 22, people think I'm 15-17 years old.

People guess between 25-32.

Balding is a cunt.

>people think i'm 15-16 most of the time feelsbad
p-pic? haha i just want proof you know

I'm 29 years old but people always guess im either low 20s to high 30s or early 40s

When I ask people why they'd think I'm 40, they say it's because I'm tall and because of my profession

I actually prefer to look older though, people seem to respect my opinion on work related subjects more

Same
Fuck facial hair and manly jaw over 16 year olds body