Ask me questions ?

Did a thread in here few days ago thought I would give it another try

fatty keeps going
when will he just lose the weight
instead he makes these

I was the user who advised you to download MyFitnessPal, read the sticky and start making an effort.

I will not reply to you again. I have no questions to ask. You're nearly morbidly obese and know that you're cutting your life short.

Change or don't, I won't give you respect until you make an effort.

how do you live with yourself

Just like any normal person I guess

Can you atleast lift some heavy ass weights?

Yeah I can

Do you think that some people just don't have it in them to lose weight? Like they just don't have the willpower or discipline required to stop eating.

why are you doing this? i feel like pic isn't even you and you're trolling.

do you hate yourself

Why are you doing this?
what do you hope to achieve?

Can you get a trip so I can filter you? You'll be my very first filter on this site since I started browsing in 06, feel special about that.

What do you mean ?

how much do you bench brah i wanna know whats heavy

I can get a few reps at 120

>120
Kekkkkkk

But you're not a normal person, you're obviously obese

>120

pounds, or kilos?

my husband is same size as you
how do i make him want to go to gym with me?
i weight lift for many years and love it but he barely breaks a sweat, i don't want him to lose hundred pounds i'd be happy if he just lost 30-50 pounds

He wants attention, something that you should be able to understand

Lose the weight buddy.

Just look up body work outs you can do at home and watch your calories. It doesn't have to be complicated. A year from now you will love life so much more.

You're over weight, but not severely. You could really lose all that fat in a decent amount of time if you really wanted to.

Why are you such a disgusting human being?

Did you save the pepe someone made of your body? I would like to have it for my pepe collection.

u already lost him in ur head

>i dont want him to lose hundred pounds

sure u do honey

now 30 pounds, a year later 50, 10% BF in another and then u realize he is just a lost cause
>if lucky

u already want a Veeky Forums guy to caress u, so y make a hustle of it, just file 4 divorce and get going

>anybody w/ dat body would never do as much as needed on any lvl of life
and most likely he will never ever break any sweat
and a person like that will always keep u down

Stop fucking posting here. I'm trying to bulk

would you like to trade this rare pepe?

no i will never give up on him no matter what, the only reason i even want him to lose weight is because he has bunch of health issues and i know working out would fix most of it, i am selfish i want to keep him as long as i live, we've been together for ages, i don't even have any other connection with anyone else, nor do i want to

That's the pepe I was looking for! Now, I have to be honest, I don't have many, I really just started seriously collecting. Could I please have this one?

Hey there man, remember me? Still here doing nothing man? Exactly like I claimed you would bro. You're exactly they same as me when I was 160kg. You're fat cells have replaced your brain cells man. Did you count the little beads of sweat that dropped down your head when you walked down the stairs this morning? Or were you too busy catching your breath? Seriously bro, do something about your health, it'll be the best decision you make in your life and to be quite honest, if you're too lazy to look after the only body you have man, I hope you die of sleep apnea.

Still have absolutely no sympathy and no pity for you user.

forgot pic bbe

Try to somehow make him appreciate being exhausted. He'll probably like the feeling of having used his body, and sleeping better after he starts getting his cardio better

Stop replying, OP is mentally ill and he's craving attention desperately right now. Don't feed him.

pls be in L O N D O N

How does it feel knowing that people look at you with disgust? People will nudge their friends and say, "Jesus, I never want to look like that." How does it feel knowing that you don't even look like a man, you're just an overgrown child who can't control the most basic natural impulses? How does it feel knowing that your parents are probably shaking their head, wondering where they went wrong?

Face it, you are a waste of human space, you gluttonous, ugly, piece of shit. You are the personification of Sloth and Gluttony. Fuck off back to the watering hole, you overgrown hippo