Do guys prefer THICC or model type skinny girls...

Do guys prefer THICC or model type skinny girls? I keep hearing they want woman who isn't a stick but then if they had to choose they go for thin models. I'm confused and I have no clue for which body type should I go for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiWWky7RZDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off gayboy

you make a cute trap

My preferences:

C cup or greater breasts with medium or small nips
Thicc juciy ass but firm and well maintained, not flabby.
Juicy thighs
Waist should be noticeably smaller than hip to give the hourglass look
Tiny completely shaved boiclitty
Completely waxed and hairless asspucci

bitch fuck off

No one giving you attention IRL? It's because you're 100% FUCKING AVERAGE OR BELOW

You look like a pre hormone trap you MISREABLE EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN

All the londons and circlejerk you get? Comes from guys that haven't seen a woman in YEARS because they've been trapped in momies basement that long

FUCK

OFF

BITCH

You're literally just asking a question so allow me to answer.

It's preference. Just like women have preferences aswell. Personally I prefer skinny girls. My girlfriend is 4'10" and is around 100 pounds, but desu if you are under 6' and get down to 110 - 120 pounds any guy will want you unless you have a gross face.

Cute face and good singer or gtfo desu famalamadingalingdongeroo

No one wants thick. Its a meme pushed by fat chicks

not true. I've always been turned on by thick girls. because the differences between men and women are accentuated in thick girls.

theres not much difference between an a-b cup 100lb girl and a 100lb young man...

I am almost 100% sure that I'm right, and it's this.

It depends on the guy, and it mostly depends on their size.

If YOU like bigger guys, chances are, guys that are bigger (muscular, or bear mode, or fatty I guess) might prefer "thicker" girls. I will say that the "THICK" fat on Veeky Forums is a bit too big for even muscular guys. Usually, I'm talking about fit and muscular thick, not overweight. Though I've seen really big and fit guys whose girlfriends are slightly overweight though still curvey.

However, your average guy who works out a little or those who don't lift most definitely prefer skinny. Not stick or aneroxic, but definitely skinny.

As a girl, you are safe to basically do some basic weight lifting but stick with lots of cardio and good diet. The lifting is to give you a decent butt and such.

tl;dr:
Don't go too thick. A skinny girl can get small and big guys. A "thick" girl can only get big guys who prefer thick.

i prefer ur body girl

Except my 100 lbs gf has c cup tits and a firm ass. You're probably fat yourself so have fun with your whales

Can you post an example of too thick? I'm thick and the guys that are attracted to me are either lanklets or fit.

>wearing socks to hide ugly feet
cute tummy though

>Implying guys wont prefer anything that lets him stick his dick into it
wew lad

kek mad much?

take a shower
seek sunlight
hit the weights
have sex
get a clue

THICCCCCCCCCC is the best bodytype for a girl desu

it depends on the dude though, some like thick girls some like twigs.

for me, its this bodytype or no bodytype

depends on my mood weirdly.

sometimes i like girls that look thick, sometimes i like girls that look petite and cute.

1 - 100, 1 is fatasfuck 100 is skeltal mode.
as long as you are in between 35/40 - 60/65 i think most guys can get with you

Pretty much this. Some go for extremes, whales and twigs, but really don't be crazy, don't be ugly, be relatively fit, I'm good.

In extremes of facial attractiveness, fatness and railthinness can be forgiven, or super personality, blah blah, but that doesn't mean it's a preference, it means it's something I can look past.

Gun to my head, forced to choose an extreme, all other things being equal, I'd go skinny though.

guys like pretty girls

FUARK i want brooke to sit on my back squeezing my sides with her thighs
>mfw i will never have a strong pretty girl

Literally all a woman needs to be is
>a healthy female of breeding age
youtube.com/watch?v=GiWWky7RZDQ

Where "healthy" of course implies
>not fat
>not a twig
>not a druggie
>not a whore
>not crazy

Stop posting everywhere you goddamn tranny

>not a whore
>not crazy
Id say these two should be removed
otherwise its correct, the standards for women are pretty much non-existant

I guess it depends on what you're looking for.
If you just want to get your dick wet, sure.
But if you want a relationship, marriage and children, a crazy whore is a bad choice.

> Veeky Forums
> preferring women

wrong board m'blob

A bad choice yes but some guys will probably still go for a crazy whore if she wants a relationship
Feels kind of strange that the bar is set so low for women but its natural i guess

>They go for skinny models
Because there are very few truly thicc women, and lots of skinny bitches. Being skinny is just a matter of not eating, being thicc requires good diet, good genetics, and lifting dedication. Most "thick" women are just fat fucks with "muh curve(s)"

The girl in this picture is skinnyfat as fuck

Media tells girls they can do nothing and get whatever man they please, if media told girls to actually settle down and fix their shit we would live in a happier society mate