/fraud/

cheaters who use steroids to compensate for their lack of height and sexual preferance

Bump for tattoos being awesome and anyone who disagrees is just scared of needles and shouldn't be here anyways

jerry if I wanted to do it I would fucking do it I just can't imagine being that stupid

'Haha man I can't imagine walking up to a guy with a gun and saying shoot me '

>Plus youre a beta bitch if you cant do what you want because of others

Hnnnnng name?

>no hooves
>wanting to date animals but not wanting fur

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

t. degenerate

t.mutilated skin

Hey fagerts
Thinking about maybe doing a cycle
Just var and test
And peps cause actually bretty gud
Or is mk677 better

First for liftong is gay ass shit

Whatever BETa BITCH

Did that hcg ever work

T-thanks

Yeah
Im all good
Which is kinda why im thinking about running some shit
Endocrine system hulk hogan

So drunkposting eh
Good times
I remember saying a bunch of soppy shit to fatlisfts drunk
Well i dont remember but i was shown

Nah dood not worth it, think of how you injured yourself in the first place.

What about volume training? Does a fuck ton of reps at light weight suck as much as low and heavy? Personally I'd do anything in your position just to maintain what I've gotten before, even if you can't lift heavy as faurk. It's not impossible to make it still jerrbear.

Any tips for loose skin from being a fatass? it has been like 3-4 years since I lost it all (wasn't even much, like 50lbs lost to become a complete skeleton auchwitz mode) and it has tightened quite a bit. But it's still there for sure and looks like shit, mostly around my stomach and ass

Thats good, you were worried for a bit werent you? I think fl us the only one that posts anymore from back then

I have lots of test
No abscesses yet lol

Yeah im tryingtrying to go to bed but my rooms being an asshole and running in circles

I literally spend 2 hours eod on biceps
Mega volume mega frequency super slow contracted reps
Hella pumps

I dont have the time to hit everything like that

My knees been feeling good
Once my legs recovered some more im def trying squats and deads

Do u have var by any chance

I need dis
Being a real human being is hard without having a sick pump

I have "var"
Its that same winny lol
No one wants winny

Surgery desu dude. Not much else you can do about it, everything that claims to get rid of loose skin is a meme being shilled to take your hard earned shekels.

Yeah that's the only seriously shit part about volume is time constraint. Idk what else you could do though dood, maybe split routine w/volume instead of curlbrah. I really hope you recover well, please don't painpills+Snap city yourself again.

What kind of gains/effects could a 180lb 6"2' 12% body fat expect to get from:
750mg Testosterone E Eod, 40mg Dbol Ed, and 100mg Tren Ace Eod

Any warnings/recommendations before starting this?

its not nearly bad enough to warrant surgery but it's bad enough that i want to get rid of this shit.

visually it's not bad but if you touch it the skin is like loose as fuck

Thats a fuckton of test. Trying to be the next Arnold?

tits

That's a lot of test e bro.

Hope you're ready to leave humanity behind

Ah OK so I'm assuming 500mg is wiser?

It will get better over time. Had the same issue, went from 235 to 135 over 1.5 years.

Now its basically non existent. Took a while though

Standard beginner dose is 250mg e3d

If it's enough to bother you it's probably enough for surgery. Nothing else will fix it, that's all I'm trying to say.

If you're not actually bothered then why are you asking about it on a Mongolian horseback archery forum? There's no easy fix for loose skin after going fat to fit, if that's what you're wondering.

Damn
Reddit it is
Winny is fucking awesome but it gets painful p fast

I was p random dosing tho cause grit in a shampoo bottle soo

Gains from test tend to be linear until around 600-700mg per week. After that you start to get into a area of diminishing returns, where more test doesnt mean more gains. I would personally keep it to a gram a week or less. Also curious as to why you're running tren and dbol at once?

Oh I meant to say the Dbol would only be for the first like six weeks while I wait for the Test to kick in

Got this front load i did feels like ive got a knife in my ass

Its basically a push/pull with antagonists, I juat want big arms + chest so those get an hour+ ed

Lmao
I shake and pour in a srynge but yeah

Just started npp and adrol, pretty excited

Ah, that makes sense. What are your goals for the cycle? I'm guessing put on a lot of mass?

Want get big quick

Great combo
Throw some tren in there

Does anyone have experience w/ accutane? Acne ever come back after you were done with it?

>urge to rape.....RISING!!

Well if you're experienced with AAS and you know what you're doing I don't see why not. Better have your AI dosage on point though, running that much test along with dbol.

>I juat want big arms + chest

You'll get it Jerry. Faurk dude, went from bantz to feeling for you real quick.

currently on 20mg ed
it's cleared up my forhead but my cheeks not so much
I'm going to use up what I've got until the end of the year then look into 30/40 mg ed

What about on your body? My facial acne isnt so bad, but i have mild acne all over my back and chest

Did about 6 weeks total

2 weeks 20mg ed
2 weeks 40mg ed
2 weeks 20mg ed

Only sides were chapped lips and face skin slightly thinner when I was on. Otherwise my skin looked and felt better, had a very nice balancing effect for me since Im naturally pretty oily.

About to go back on since I got a new spot 2 weeks after my last dose :/

My last blast was tren
Saving what i have left for a cut
Im fat now, got surgery on my leg and didnt adjust my calories right
Im going to become the koolaid man

Ur mom

Yeah I need to go to bec

Well thanks for the advice, the last thing I want is titties or any other shit side effects

Same. Arm, forearm, and grip day tomorrow morning. Gn jerrbear. Don't let the spins make you throw up.

Here's my writeup for popular SARMs:

MK-2866 - Ostarine/ Ostabolic / Enobosarm (bone & muscle "healing" abilities, mainly anti-osteoporosis, andropause, anti-sarcopenia, anti-cachexia, minimally suppressive)

LGD-4033 - Anabolicum / Ligandrol (as MK-2886, muscle/bone selectivity vs prostate/sebaceous, adds mass and strength quickly, some suppression)

GW-501516 - Cardarine / GW1516 / GSK-516 ("PPAR" peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors modulator, reverses metabolic abnormalities, increased glucose uptake by muscle tissues, increased fatty acid oxidation, "exercise in a bottle", no suppression)

MK-677 - Nutrobal (GH secretagogue, many "healing" benefits, increase in lean body mass, boost in IGF-1 serum)

RAD-140 - Testolone (increase endurance, recovery strength and muscle mass)

S-23 - Andarine (shuts down spermatogenesis, male hormonal contraceptive)

S-4 - Andarine (treatment for benign prostatic hypertrophy, added strength, helps with fat burning, some suppression)

SR-9009 - Stenabolic (increased exercise capacity and endurance, Rev-erb agonist, increased metabolic activity in skeletal muscle)

YK11 - (Myostatin inhibitor, accelerates muscle growth, ~6-10hr half-life,

AC-262
AC-356
S-40503
LGD-2226
LGD-3303
LG-121071

If I wanted to "cruise" year round on 250mg e3d test...

What health markers do I pay close attention to? Blood pressure and cholesterol for sure, anything else?

cool thanks for the info lol

no longer being a scrawny weakling

acne, heart, test shutdown(duh) and liver if its an oral.

your heart being under strain from the larger amounts of blood being produced would be your only long term health affect. having good cardio before you start is the only reason why you should be a natty lifter for 2 years before starting. that and you get your routine/diet down so you maximize the goals that you would be going after.

Does dbol cause stomache cramps? been on 50mg/ed 250test-e e3d nearly two weeks. Eating fiber, but shits are coming out much softer and thinner than they used to. Also drinking plenty of water and taking milk thistle. Urinating fine.

Probably estrogen for the shits. Low e2 makes mine hard and thick.

Stomach issues Im notnsure, but it's definitely possible.

>cant stop binging on dnp
>prob eating like 2-3k over maintenance in mostly carbs
>losing fat, hips disappeared first now starting to lose it off my lower abs
>still like at least 5x as fast as cutting without it
>lost 15.2lbs in 13 days, a lot of it glycogen, but i am retaining water like fuck

why doesn't everyone use dnp?

p.s. i have no life so the miserableness/social effect is not even noticed by me

anyone have that picture of MasT where he is in the dark and is wearing dark blue shorts I think?
Haven't seen it in months and I wanna know how close I am

How much fat to eat on psmf? Aiming for ~1000-1500 cals at ~3300 tdee, refeed at ~3500 every fifth day

your never close enough

:(
we'll see

So guys, I'm trying to write a song to get me through the day. Can you help me with suggestions for the missing verbs? I need 5 more. Thx, and God bless.:)

To wake up,
To warm up,
To remember,
To plan,
To clean,
To want,
To think,
[...]
To wake up.

u get 1g protein per pound of LBM and that's it. trace fats only (as in those present in chicken or your protein powder or whatever) + fish oil if you choose to take it.

some people (faggots) eat vegetables but that shit just makes you hungrier and eliminates the deficit you're aiming for

yes, 1g per lbm is enough. i've ran it on 250 test and don't lose any strength/muscle at all. the point is to eat as little as possible without losing muscle. on gear at least, 1g/lb of lbm is enough for that apparently

Starting soon fampai

I decided to use Circle for buttcoins though and they fucked up and locked my account so now I'm waiting for that shit to resolve before I get to do anything.

That's an attractive niggress.

To kill
To maim
To rape
To pillage
To incinerate

Can i get depression from test?

Where's my dogs at?

I like this video. I want the person who made one to make another one. It really made me laugh.

You ask and will receive.

Old, but still like gold. I store every picture from myself in my god-tier archive. You should take care of your pictures like you would for your baby

yes, if you fucked with you e2

your best picture honestly

someone will be making a video of you by my request. it'll be meme tasteic

I want to look like you how do I get that big what drugs and what routine

Im dyel but around your height and frame I think

Keep getting bigger, fuck the haters.

Could one, hypothetically speaking, take 1 or 2 roid cycles, keep most of the gains and avoid most of the bad side effects?

Im not at my genetic maximum potential yet, I still have alot I could gain the natty way. But I want it to speed up. I started as a skeleton so it was basically from scratch, now I have gained quite a bit of weight since then and I sure as hell dont look scrawny anymore, but progress is slow. And Im not nearly close enough to my goal body.

If I would do a cycle and go hard at the gym, would I keep some of my gains if I get off again? Or at least, speed up my progress in such a way that would otherwise be impossible as natty? Or would I be back where I started before I did the cycle.

Im serious.

I'll do exactly what you say I should in order to make it. You said normies ask you and then ignore advice. I wont.

My best arm so far, what should I do next?

I've got my own god-tier archive for myself :^)
so far im not even close to that picture but I'll get there

I live in a country where PEDs are strictly prohibited so I can never hop on the bike. But could someone just... desribe what it feels like? I can only imagine its like a constant subtle high where every move you make feels like the right one and nothing can bring you down.

How many arms do you have in total?

I thought that too, but I'm still a socially awkward shut-in, but at least I'm a swole cunt now and every other girl be mirin.

>just one cycle

New OP pic

REEE THAT FUCKING HAIRLINE

Check off your go-to buzzwords and phrases, boys

What the fuck

daddy

To feel the times,

40 mgs Dbol/ed for 7 weeks straight // 3 on - 2 rest - 4 week on, during Test cycle?

Have to pick up some more HCG whilst in my cycle, 3rd week of 12 rn. Had to add something to my order due to min amount, figured I'd go for some dbol

who's that in the background

Aspirin of the poor, and then it's all prices, I suppose. I'd go for pure test, to start with.

His twink

So local law enforcement wont let me post this shit. Hence the fucking drama.

Goddman! This is some borderline dubsman behavior

Who is this ebony?

Veeky Forums forever!

Dude honestly 1 cycle is not gonna happen. The gains, the recovery, the confidence, the thickness...goddamn. I've been adding 5-10 lbs to my lifts every single time I go into the gym. But I guess I am technically part cattle now cause the tren...

So bitches like cut my arm, went straight into surgery, then the fucking surgeon like literally, effectively cut my nerve, and then he told me that I should willingly try to move my arm, or else wont get to feel it again, so fuck them.

u getting big dad

Are any of you subs? How do I assert my dominance over a big guy when I'm a short dyel girl? I want to be a domme.

Why bother injecting winny ? I prefer the oral.

I hope you mean 250 test e eod which is 750/week.

1g a week, just saying, felt like the way and everything.

Fucking law enforcement,

what the fuck is happening

Has anybody here made their own steroids?

You fuck your mother for a blow, I could beat you shredding style and all, and so on, and al that... and then like all that in front of all your women, and so on...

Peps are better if you feel like pinning multiple times a day ghrp+ghrh can cause more HGH to be released but you need to pin like 4x daily

Yeah. Got some powder from China and made about 800ml of test sustanon 250 once.