What's you job user?

What's you job user?

And remember, being a student is not a job. Get to work.

Pic related. I'm a bartender.

I'm an indie game developer. And a student

I work at my uni gym and have worked at mcdonalds for the past 5 years.

I'm a Massage Therapist

Full time engineering student, had an internship but gave it up to study more

>indie game developer
I think you forgot to add:
LGBT ally
Fluent in Sarcasm
Bernie 2016

I lift chocolate and put it down.

Then I go to the gym to lift weights and put them down.

Landscaper/gardener but im on the lookout for lab tech work, I am sick of busting my ass in the sun for fuck all money

Flat roofer

Fire protection systems inspector.

registered nurse. I'm 22. Money is great senpai

I collect welfare checks. Thanks for paying your taxes. It's a job to drive down to the office

>student
fite me abutt it

Active duty military

Medical student, MD in May. Applying to pediatrics, might pursue sports medicine fellowship.

Cloud Computing Support

I like it but it is so bland to talk to others about. At least it's a huge conglomerate so I don't have to talk about some bumfuck company.

Produce clerk, i dont think its a waste when i have to go to work instead of the gym.

>Being student
Well I have a nice fit life now in my early 20s and will still have a nice rich and fit life for the next 60 years

Bartending is such easy fucking money. I stand behind a bar for 6 hours, doing nothing but shooting the shit with boozed up bros, hitting on girls (who leave their numbers more than you would think, I get at least one number per week or one every five shifts), and press a lever forward or turn a bottle upside down. That's it. I haven't walked away from a shift with less than $200 in weeks (NFL season + WS), but even when the money isn't as good I never make less than $100.

I highly recommend it if you're someone in between jobs, didn't go to college, or are in college (like me) and have a shred of charisma. I'm not trying to talk about myself like I'm a fucking king or anything (I'm a fucking bartender for fuck sake), but I've never made close to what I'm making now at any of my other wage-slave "guaranteed paycheck" jobs.

I'll be tempted to keep this as a once-or-twice-a-week type of thing when I graduate (already have a job lined up with EY). The extra $300-400 a week would go a long ways. I probably won't, since public accounting is brutal time-wise, but it would be tempting.

>/blog

at a gay bar i presume

I'm straight, big guy.

Doesn't mean you don't work at a gay bar!

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

bettering yourself for your community isnt a job
but poisoning your community while taking their money, is

go fuck yourself OP.

I'm a student.

I am also a teacher though.

>EY

Well, at least it's not KPMG.

>money is great
The fuck are you working? Country?

Did the bar gave you a job even though you had no training or history with mixing liquors?
Just wondering cause thinking of being a bartender as a side job

I shitpost on Veeky Forums.

I develop software as a programmer. And yes I am still in DYEL mode.

I'm an electrical engineer. I get to fly to different countries and install equipment.
Pic related, I'm waiting for a pickup in the highlands of papua new guinea right now.

It'll take a wet pussy and a sex on the beach big boy ;^)

Idiot desu. Should have kept the internship and dropped a subject for less study.
Valuable industry experience is invaluable.

I had an offer from them and PWC as well. Chose EY because of the people, honestly, the salaries were about the same. We will see how it goes, but I'm looking to get my four years or so in public accounting done (as well as this damn CPA) so I can move on to higher-paying, lower stress jobs in the private sector.

BTW, if any anons are looking for a major where you can get pretty much a guaranteed job right out of college unless you are clinically retarded, with a decently easy curriculum, accounting is for you. The pay isn't engineer/doctor-tier nor the work as honorable, but it's at least something. The turn-over in public accounting is so high, the "Big 4" are almost begging people for positions.

The bar I work at now is a "higher end" trendy sports bar in the heart of a big city. The money is much better than your average chain bar for the record, but I did need experience. I had previously worked at a buffalo wild wings, and when I turned 21, I was immediately thrust behind the bar because we were so short-staffed (about 6 months after I was hired). It's super easy to learn. Most people get beer, which is already made for you, but your cocktails, martinis, old-fashioned(s), etc are "do them once, you know them" types. Other cocktails like starbursts, vegas bombs, black and blues, buttery nipples, etc. take some know-how but luckily google is in your pocket. I'd recommend starting at a chain and working up, but maybe some bar just needs bodies. Look around.

Work at amazon. Trained on all the forklifts including the OP cherry picker. Fuckin sucks but I'm almost done with my bachelors.

Im a "PRO LOADER" at THE Home Depot and im a student. Not too bad of a job, plus, I get to lift heavy stuff so im getting some strength

9 year NEET

>tfw fell for the civil engineering meme
>cant find a graduate job
i want to kill myself everyday.

Filmmaker. If you browse /tv/ there is a possibility that you've seen some of my films.

Pretty satisfying on the creative side, but I've been borderline broke for years.

Industrial design/Computer animation

Software devloper

internship>study

bad move buddy

Commercial roofer.

Audit trainee at PwC

Be like me and just quit. Honestly, it doesnt matter. Noone gives a fuck about your civil engineering degree anyway, and Im actually employed now as a cad technician. Unless youre going architecture noone give a fuck about a diploma/degree

>quitter giving advice

Student from Wrocław(Poland) here. I'm cinema worker. Very nice job.

Personal trainer / bodyguard

aesthetic as fuck.

too bad about the shitty job.

iOS developer, I make apps for your phone

is this natty?

IT Admin main job.
Roofing on off days.

Student. After stipends, research grants, and free food and housing, I'm still making more than the 20 year olds working at McDonald's or whatever.

Firefighter/Paramedic

Black here

Is getting welfare from you faggots then fucking your wife/gf counts as job? Thats what I always do btw

I work in a thrift store while I'm studying

Hey fellow milbro. What's your Job? (Only know AFSC's)

BRUH, RN's in california make like $50-60 an hour...not to shabby

>went Army
>constantly see that you chairforcefags get such better treatment that it's uncanny
I made a mistake. I'm an Officer and i'm jelly af t b h.

Dishwasher in the weekends.

Web application developer.

My job is pretty easy and 80k salary but I hate going in to work each day, I want to be out doing something not sitting in an office for 10 hours.

Fireman. Best job in the world

Triggers me that there are actually people doing this

general purpose office drone, aspiring actor, part time nude art model. i also paint and write.

i may or may not kill myself in the next 5-8 years.

oh hello there I am unemployed
6% bf, 6', 150lbs
married(to be divorced in a month) with a wonderful kid, masters degrees in Economics and Nuclear Energy, a doctorate in Alternative Energy, computer programmer
I am your god, the ultimate underachiever, the harder-than-humanity-can-imagine-working-for-self-improvement man that has achieved none, despite of his godlike potential...
but remember
we are all gonna make it here
right

>NEET
the only one in the thread.

im the captain of a 10 metre vessel overcharging punters to go scuba diving on tropical islands. we also bbq and have beers on those islands after diving all day. lots of chicks.

its fucking wicked dude

I'm NEET too, make a good living collected wagie tax and eating mummy and daddy food with no rent.

how do i become this?

also can i just wageslave or do i need to have my own company?

Im a NEET too, no meme moved to Sweden from Somalia 5 years ago and 16 of my relatives now live here too and none of us work. What's the point? The welfare we get is better than local old swedes who paid taxes their whole lives and I get free medical, travel and gym memberships, I also collect two cheques with a fake African i.d. that doesn't even look like me because if they say anything I just call them racist and get away lol. I'm 100% serious here it's crazy

Yeah but you're still a nigger doing nigger things that us whites expect you to do. That's why we gave your people aids and look at you with disgust. Happy spending though chimpy.

where?

I teach teenagers with autism.

great barrier reef AUS my nigga

Lolololol you think I care what some retarded American who works 60 hours a week for less than me thinks? I can fucking shoplift in plain sight (I don't, some of my friends do) and just shout racist if they are caught and they just walk away. Sweden makes no sense all the men are way taller than us but are all scared shitless but hey I'm not complaining.

Implying you know shit about how sweden works

so you must feel right at home talking to people on Veeky Forums

Software developer. Database stuff, mostly.

It's ok. Clean, quiet work. Pays the bills. Interesting new problems each day. Stable daily schedule.

Few downsides though. I really do not like sitting around all day. Little chance to socialize. End of the day I'm not in the mood for any sort of mental leisure like reading.

Where at? Seems like in Canada every EMS person I talk to loves it and all the Yankees hate it

God DAMNIT MAN
Jealous af bro

Chemical plant operator. Pays good, shit work. Former mil fag

CPA

Thinking of going back to school to get my PHD, but not really sure it would be worth the investment.

Virginia.

It's okay, I'm ready to move on to something else.

business account manager for verizon. it's okay, pay's decent.

part time lab tech i guess

>doesn't post job
>can't quote
leave

In the Office of the development Center of a big Automobile Industry in Europe.
Now at work, having nothing better to do than to browse this columbian self Treatment drug addict Forum...

Get a real job.

Trolley pusher
>also a student fight me faggot

Thank you for your service

Tutor
Research
Student
Center Store Clerk (stockboy)

God I can't wait to kill all the niggers. It'll be so great.

Spanks 4 ur cervix

Unironically a male stripper and gay for pay

Per diem CNA at a hospice home. So much better than nursing homes

Also in school to be a nurse

What about the money runs out? It wont be like this forever you dirty nigger

Sure /pol/

You have to be a special kind of retard to get baited so easily.

corporate lawyer
i'm tall and look massive in suits, male defense attorneys are scared of me and females ones always flirt
i love my job

I pick up dead people

Do it now

Fulltime Electrician 28usd/h
I got my own company where work disposal of industrial chemicals. I make about 60usd/hour on that, most often I get pay for the job, not by the hour. I've earned as much as 500usd/h.
And I have my own bitcoin farm in the basement which is making me about 1200-1500usd montly.
+ one apartment I rent out, which is additional 875usd/month

Norwegian 194cm master race