How do you treat the gym employees

When I take a shower at the gym I wash the crack of my ass with one of the gym wash towels. If there is poop residue I throw it on the shower floor for an employee to pick it up.

Also I have never tipped the receptionist or the employee who carries the plates you order to your barbell.

i steal things from the gym, piss on the floor instead of the stall or toilet, don't turn off sink taps, i don't rerack my weights

Have you ever stole dumbells? I think it would be funny to farmers walk out a pair of heavy dumbells to your car and drive off.

always give the toilet rolls a good soaking when i piss, but i do that everywhere that isnt my place or family/friends.

no but im strongly considering it

I want to farmers walk 140lb db's and drive the fuck off after getting a trial membership with a fake name at a gym and wearing a skimask

>doing triceps extensions
>Getting bored
>Call gym owner over
>Tell him something is caught in the weights and won't lower properly
>he actually puts his hand in between the weights
>let em drop
>Falls on the old man's had
>his face blood red and he's screaming
>me and the bros can't stop laughing
>finish our workout while he tries to get the strength to call an ambulance.

l o l

Any body besides me like to pee in the jacuzzi? With the warm water nobody knows your contaminating the water with your piss.

dont have a jacuzzi in my gym(wtf?) but i have peed in the sauna

I hate these threads. Fucking sage, and gtfo with your garbage

As a gym employee,
I'm glad this thread is satire but I've seen a lot worse living in a town filled with indians and packies.

Well the part where I throw down my poop stained wash rags on the shower floor isnt satire. I hope you were gloves when your cleaning the gym.

>constantly abuse and harass the staff at my homegym
>shit in the suggestion box
>they're too beta to ban me

holy fucking kek

what the fuck why

Shit that never happened

> the employee who carries the plates you order to your barbell

wait what? satire aside, is this a thing?

Lost it

This entire thread is fucking hilarious

Ha, big P would be proud

Why not?

sometimes when I jerk off I don't wash my hands with jizz all over them

Sometimes I even jerk off in the gym bathroom if I can't contain myself from seeing a huge ass in spandex from a cardio bunny

After I finish I go around with my workout using equipment etc, the barbells and dumbells Clearly get stained with my jizz

hehe xd

>can't afford to join a fitness club

Lol stick to ur gym poorfag

I don't talk to them cept for the front desk guy with a simply hello/goodbye.

I'm there to lift, not talk to the employees whom half of which don't even look live they've ever lifted anything besides a cheeseburger.

well played user