Is this place just /r9k/ with fitness?

Is this place just /r9k/ with fitness?

This entire website is r9k

pretty much but with bit less degeneracy (because you can't post that stuff)

pretty much

/r9k/ is for faggots with no hope in life competing for the title of the biggest loser. Veeky Forums is for men who want to improve themselves.
The only common denominator is feels, but a step higher than that you see that /r9k/ reacts bitterly where Veeky Forums uses them as motivation.

/r9k/ that tries to stop being /r9k/, instead of complaining about it endlessly

In my opinion, Veeky Forums is some kind of bizarro-/r9k/ where for the most part people are trying to get their shit together and actually improve their lives instead of wallowing in self-pity and blame the whole world but themselves for their problems. Also part of us are less resentful towards women and actually seeking a healthy relationship with a qt 3.14 gf. That's why I came to Veeky Forums on the first place. There's a lot of negativity on Veeky Forums, and I have no problem with this. I browse Veeky Forums because that's one of the most positive boards, and it helped me a lot. We're all gonna make it, brahs.

A lot of Veeky Forums doesn't even lift
A lot don't even do cardio or a sport

Not sure how many are men looking to improve really

We're just robots with muscles

>Being on Veeky Forums
>Not lifting
Why would anybody do that ?

>I browse Veeky Forums because that's one of the most positive boards

nigga...

I mean, it's still less depressing than /r9k/, /b/, /pol/ or /adv/.

pretty much, this thread is a good example

Look at any CBT and tell me if anyone actually lifts. The only people who do stick to the generals.

Veeky Forums is /r9k/ with body dysmorphia. This board has completely gone to shit.

>inb4 this board was always shit

>. I browse Veeky Forums because that's one of the most positive boards
This
While Veeky Forums is delusional in some places and have a very narrowminded view of things its still better than alot of other boards and more relateable

>discovered Veeky Forums through Veeky Forums
>been my homeboard for years
>growing more bored with it every day because the constant negativity and shit meme

Maybe they don't eat enough or don't lift heavy enough. I mean, I've been getting noob gains and got out of Auschwitz mode by eating more and lifting thrice a week for a month and a half, of course I still look dyel.

fpbp

Barely. What you faggot consider gains are either unobtainable or incredibly average.

Every board is /r9k/ with some highlight
>/r9k/ with guns =/k/
>/r9k/ with sluts =/soc/
>/r9k/ with whey =Veeky Forums
>/r9k/ with tinfoil = /pol/

You forget that /b/gag is part of the website

Cute boys posting half naked pics of themselves. This place is better than /hm/ most of the time.

Every board is like that though. Niche interests breed elitism and distaste for the out group.

I used to think it was a meme when people said people here don't even lift. I think it's true to an extent.

I browsed Veeky Forums a lot at the beginning when I began working out. Now that I'm stronk and "built like a house" by normie standards I only come here when I'm really bored and not getting laid. And I almost never post anything. So by my own experience, I think Veeky Forums is mostly noobs seeking advice and pretending they know what they're talking about while most people that actually lift have moved on since most of the threads are either about feels or pointless arguments.

remember the time a crossdresser was giving advice and everyone swallowed that shit up
good times

>Veeky Forums
>not reacting bitterly to everything
M8, it's like this is your first thread

Well Veeky Forums has more reasons to be bitter
r9k wont try improvementm they go directly to whining and bitterness
Veeky Forums tries to improve life thinking it will get them girls but girls arent impressed by muscles or achievements so Veeky Forums becomes more bitter unless you refocus during your workouts to attain other things in life than random bitches approval

The thirsty legbeards and queers so a board with half naked built dudes who're trying to get fit and the occasional swole lesbo/bi chick and creamed their collective knickers.

Every single "tfwnogf" thread is probably started by them.
The height threads? More then likely people trying to get in peoples heads so they get the little man disease and want to get on gear and lift like retards.

Those are all the most "general" boards so they attract the most people with no particular objective in coming to the website. Most of the interest/hobby boards seem to be pretty positive as long as your not a total newby asking for general info (like not reading the sticky before posting). Except /pol/. But /pol/ attracts so many people because they're all cowards who can't put an identity behind their words, much less actions. I think that's also why /r9k/ is the way it is the way it is

>with whey

kek