Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

Do Arab women like their men Veeky Forums?

Asking because I have sand fever and was wondering if lifting would help me pick up some Arabian qts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgbJGn4cH-M
youtube.com/watch?v=J7MHRRcHah0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure they might be all different

Yes, they also like them clean shaven and well mannered. Arab women in the west, for a large majority, hate Arab men.

strange, beards are a sign of masculinity over there. I guess they don't like the image of the violent misogynist Arab man?

Egypshit here, confirm Yes, Arab women in the west mostly either have gotten a negative image of the stereotypical Arab man from elsewhere or have seen it first hand enough to hate it.

So you're saying theres a chance i could get with an arab girl in college..

It doesn't really matter what they like.
since you will have to deal with all the batshit insane jealous islamists protecting their women.

If she's not too conservative for that shit, yeah. It depends on your luck at this point. If she rolls with it you'll at least end up in some kind of secret relationship because of because her parents will kill her if they find out (I've been there myself, relationship was strictly known to only the two of us until long after it ended) but there's a chance they'll be more chill. But that's too far ahead to worry about now.

>Arab women in the west hate arab men
Bruv this is so wrong. Arab women wont even look at a guy who isnt an arab

pretty much this. i live in a large metropolitan area with a sizable middle eastern population. they won't even look at a dude who isn't mudslime

Yeah because they'll be stoned to death if they do

Does this mean I'll never be with the Lebanese 9/10 qt in my class ? They can't all only be interested in Arab dude and muslims, r-right ?!

French Muslim women are giant whores. All French women are whores even more so then women from UK.

If you want legit Arab women try Syria,Saudi,Oman,UAE,Jordan and Israel/Palestine.

In public they won't. If you catch them somewhere in private where they can be themselves without fear of getting stoned by Ahmed, they all crave the BWC.

They think so because they have grown up with a superiority complex that arabs are above the other races

Of course they're not. Arab men are the least desirable group of men out there. They're ugly, smelly, short and have poor manners.

Yes thats what everybody except for arab themself believe. So arab women think highly of them

They do, the reason being Arabs in general are dominant and not cucks.

T. Cuck

Exact opposite senpai, Arabs/ Persians are mostly well dressed, well mannered and extremely clean with big dicks. Sounds to me like Ahmed stole your girl.
Another day another cuck...

Pajeets trying to distract people from their /designated/ position in society again.

When will they learn

100% arab, everybody else hates arabs.

Has anyone on Veeky Forums actually dated or slept with an arab qt ? And how did you get her ?

Not necessarily. My family is pretty conservative and when my parents found out about my sisters (boy)friend they just sat her down and spoke to her. He was an arab anyway, I think you're looking at the complete radicals that would actually do something like that, big cultural difference too. Pakistanis are probably more likely to do that over, say, North Africans.

Okay shut the fuck up faggots. Actual Veeky Forums (310 Wilks) purebreed arab sandnigger that's married to an arab chick

Arab women like Arab men that have White features more than anything (Arab with blue/green/hazel eyes, pale skin, light hair color, straight thick hair - they hate knappy hair). Rank 2 would be an actual Arab or White guy. They prefer brawny, manly men that can support them financially and fuck them hard. You do not have to be fit at all. Just manly is 50% there, physically fit is only a plus, but your confidence and "aura" when walking into a room is most of the importance. Hell I grew my hair out and spoke loudly and was magnetic to them, it helps to be tall however so there's that (im 183 cm).

Some caveats: if she's in the west then she's probably secular or """""""religious""""""" so you can get a ton of action from these girls solely on how you make them feel. That is, make them horny and you're in. But if they're ACTUALLY religious then well her family and her upbringing will ultimately decide if you can get with an Arab girl - don't feel bad in these situations you have no control over it.

Finally, if a girl looks like in the OP picture she's 100% sucked a dick before so go for it. If she wears clothing that's form-fitting she's 100% sucked a dick before. Takes off her hijab? Sucked a dick. Has plenty of male friends? 100% you know what

tl;dr: Manly > Arab/White > Finances > Nice hair > Height
You don't have to be Muslim or Arab. These bitches are just like white girls (if in the west) they only have a barrier you can easily break thru

Nice try mohammed you are not fooling anyone

Yes they do.
Im in Syria right now and every cousin or friends notice my noob gains.
You can ask me anything.
Also Im not a mudshit

>183cm
>tall
stopped reading

I'm so my experience may or may not be relevant for you since I'm Arab myself, but here's what happened

>be working in a festival
>meet this qt volunteer and her brother
>her and I hit it off really well, don't exchange contacts or anything though
>after event is over I somehow manage to find her online
>eventually we become super mega best friends™, talk about feels, etc
>99% of our communication is over text
>she isn't allowed to go outside without her brother, but we do occasionally have to be in the same place since we take part in the same events
>develop massive oneitis for her
>5 months later, it's almost my birthday
>two weeks ahead I tell her I want to spend it with her
>somehow it happens and she drags her brother along
>we end up going to some """party""" with her brother's social circle
>the two of us go off and hang out
>I give an anguished declaration of love
>it turns out she reciprocates
>top tier romantic/sexual relationship for the following year

we clearly started out as friends, if you'll take this same path, I'll tell you to just be respectful and don't target her as a sex object from the start senpai
but you are failing that, so I suggest you do it the other way

i have family in north africa. my uncle always had different gf's and their families knew, they are way more open than other arabs

Do arab women vax their lower backs? or do you just try to ignore the black hairs going from the lwoer back down into the crack

You already read nearly half. You probably did read it all faggot. 183 cm is tall for an Arab, we range from 5'8-6'2.

Indians have the weird sweat musk, Arabs do not. But we are the ones that display territorial behavior I admit. But women like that shit. Anywho you can ask me for advice because you know I have your answers? Or whatevs breh dyel?

Do they care about big dick?

Uhh well they aren't that hairy usually... usually. And when they are they remove ALL body hair. They think if you see armpit/leg hair/pubic hair that its the worst thing ever.

If they ARE hairy then you're dealing with a Paki. Those girls don't care for looking good for ya - they think they're the prize in a relationshit. They also don't like doing BJs you heard it here

Post more Arab qt's .

this friend thing works only in their native countries not in Europe or America

Just get a North African Arab master race.

Hmm. Yes.

On a good day I approach 18 cm. Once on PWO I had stim dick that was like 5 inches and my wife had this look of defeat. So they expect you do a good job in bed, rougher is better. But don't worry they don't actually want horse-cocks. 6 is big enough.

> arab sandniggers
> superior in any way
shiggydiggydoo

Another Arab here. Nah, its all about the dominance.

Ok, sounds good. I'm not really into ay-rabs, but I can see how they can be pretty. Do they expect you to be muslim behaving or not? Like if I drink a shitload(slav here) and am comfortable with wasting a little food is that a red flag for them?
Talking about actual arabs form middle east, not westernized ones that drink all day and suck dick

And yes I understand that it's not so easy to make such a broad statement

Actual sandnigger guy here

You are mistaken. My dad and I always joke how we're always trying to be like white people. So we mimic them all going to college and getting white collar careers. The only Arabs that will say they're superior to you are the ones that are 1. from Oil-rich regal family and they truly are superior to you or 2. (Most likely) Are inferior to you and they know it but are fine with mediocrity.

I'll be honest we only compare ourselves to White males, try to be like them in every way. But yall womens be whores brah we see them as moist holes and not much more

Arab =\= Muslim. With that said, yeah a religious muslim pleb will be mad if u drink n shit. She will also try to convert you.

Oh man if you're going to Arabia Felix then you're going to have to try to act regal. It's not easy buddy even I fail at pulling that off.

When I say regal I mean you walk around as if you're worth a million bucks. That's your only ticket because the men will respect you and treat you like you're some hot shit. Arab society is the inverse of Western. Here in the West, a guy that's held in high regard by women is respected by men. In Arabia a man held in high regard by men is respected by women. Get it? The religious stuff all comes second. Yes you have to be mindful that you don't break any rules IN PUBLIC. You can be a legit homo in private tho. Once you're respected by the men, the women will be easier to get. They will give you tiny opportunities that you have to capitalize on. Or you can learn Arabic and outright let it be known you want to marry an Arabic girl ONCE you are respected by the men. Then you can enjoy asian behavior in a wide-hipped high test qt.

What does 'regal' mean?

Also can I observe a beheading?

This

Also where are you from?

get back to /pol/ you piece of shit faggot nobody believes these baits

By regal I meant you have to look like you have money. As an example think Henry Cavil vs Jason Mamoa. Cavil wins in a landslide in Arabia. If you walk around with yoloswag you are seen as a child/donkey/idiot. You don't want to look like you do physical labor.

I've beheaded before... a cow.

I actually prefer MAGA MAN since Shillary doused the Burn. Just because you've found a like-minded sandnigger once in your life doesn't mean we don't exist!

NYC, family from Yemen but I've held on to my origin quite well.

Dated a Muslim girl for 4 years.

Best sex ever. She lived to serve my cock.

A year before we started dating she was wearing the hijab for about a decade. I turned her into a super slut.

Fuck i miss that sex now

Arab girls never hit on me, but Arab men and boys do all the time.

>red/blonde curls, green eyes
>6'1"
>240 lbs bearmode
>babyface, no beard

So, the opposite should attract the girls.

are you getting shelled by artillery right now?

I should have included my father and I try to compare ourselves to lawyers, doctors, real estate land owners, hedgefund guys, business tycoons. We like that. Arabs don't have it, and we're trying to get it.

We're not trying to be a white dude that works in a factory, bus driver, bank teller or other mind-rot jobs

>Syrian badmouthing Islam

this is why Saudi is watching you get bombed to smithereens. People like you. Just don't say anything bad at all dumbass

Tell me more

Ouch red hair. Arab chicks don't like that at all. I'd say you're fucked they really hate that ginger look especially worse with freckles. Gotta have powerful features. If your eyebrows are invisible its definitely not helping.

I'm a 6.0' white dude with a 6/10 face and extremely low bodyfat and noob gains (just got out of Auschwitz mode). I dress and groom relatively well, we go to the same engineering school as the Lebanese qt and I'm actually able to have interesting conversation and dates with good-looking girls, though I'm not a pussy-slayer by any means.
>Respect her and don't target her as a sex object from the start
I just want get to know her and see if she would make a good gf for me.

Also, I'm a yuropoor.

I didn't respond to you yet, but here goes...
What that user meant is that an Arab chick values her "honor" or self-worth. It's just as important as how she looks in the eyes of her peers. A white girl only cares about how she looks in the eyes of her peers. So if you can manage to make it seem like you are interested in her due to things NOT SEXUAL she will begin to form sexual feelings towards you. It sounds backwards I know but it's the truth. Show interest in her directly, don't fuck it up by showing interest in her culture that's a red flag to her. She's probably dealt with guys prior that have failed to get into her pants because of that fail strategy. Talk about how she's interesting, funny, tell her how she stands out to you. Talk about stupid shit same as any girl just don't make it obvious you wanna fuck her early, the sexual tension will build up slowly as long as you're nonchalant about it.

Do that and you'll stand out from the rest for her. Then you'll be legit the only guy that has shown interest in her and stands out. Muslim girls don't get GOOD bachelors, just assholes. She's gonna be thinking about you. If you're not autistic you can 'feel' when is the right time to exploit her growing feelings.
that's it for me I'm out good luck

Yes i think its ridiculous. Most arabs are really racist against black people who they consider at the most inferior race

Holy fuck amazing thread while I was gone

t. OP

this is the kind of Arab grill I'm attracted to

I'm Chinese and speak English and thinking of learning Arabic

6'1 starting to show some gainz

wew fantastic thread if I say so myself

I probably single handed fixed this thread. I'm on my phone now, but chicks like that fall into the typical western secular category of dick suckers. They are super easy, only requirement is your dominance and manliness. Read the thread I left some gems from years of experience with arabs, being arab

>not arab, not good looking and i don't have a good personality (boring as fuck)
>tfw had a coworker from pakistan
>asked her out via email
>she never replied
brehs...

Sorry friendo Paki/Indian/Bengali =/= Arab. Totally different it's like comparing Russians to Brits because they are both white skin color. Arabic girls are leagues better looking with high test features usually. And they crave pleasing their men whereas Desi girls do not.

A chinese got no chance. you guys eat worms sorry.

Turkfag here, ama

>Arabic girls are leagues better looking with high test features usually.
u wot m8?

>In public they won't. If you catch them somewhere in private where they can be themselves without fear of getting stoned by Ahmed,
Keep dreaming w*ite boi

Arabs are highly delusional , rude and very stupid.
Expect for Shia Arabs they have some of our qualities and behaviors.

fuck off, you will never be Arab roach.

Got as much chance as your average white dude desu.

Kys

Igbo Nigerian here.

This thread is pretty neat

>Expect for Shia Arabs
>Shia Arabs
>SHIA
>ARABS
pls kys you uneducated hambeast pleb or a delusional iranian

>pls kys you uneducated hambeast pleb or a delusional iranian

Enlighten me ,Arab. How am I wrong?

Arab =/= Muslim

SHIA and SUNNA are a parts of Islam. Ex: Orthodoxy and catholism.

arab here to confirm this.
Get ripped

>make arab thread
>sectarian conflict ITT
pottery desu

thanks m8 I assume this is one of your posts since it wasn't retarded?
Basically it's all about the mental dominance, holding frame, not taking shit, leading & being in charge, and the general aura you hold?

Pretty macho and patriarchal society in some ways I guess

also what's with all the stuff about them hating their own race, is that rebelling against the conservative culture when they're in the west

You got it right OP

My arabic GF asks me for permission everytime she is leaving her house kek

I'd prefer a friendly nigger over a sandnigger anytime tho.

Me too. Most black people are chill nice people while arabs are hateful and hostile

I can confirm this, my bff had a paki gf she was chill but her family were racist af and wouldn't allow their daughter to be seen with a white man. its bull shit the older pakis are just as racist as whites. I just want some of that sand pucci

Yup
Grew up with a mix of middle eastern immigrants and it was kind of strange
The middle eastern guys were free to fuck white girls but the middle eastern girls were not allowed at all to date outside of their race

Its a smart takeover tactic really, you breed out the natives and white girls these days are dumb enough to allow this even though they could stop it and only go for guys of their own race

PAKIIIIIIIIIISSSSS ARE NOT ARABSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It has always been like that males are allowed to marry anyone, females only muslims afaik.

Yeah, and even if they arent super religious this is the way and it skews the dating scene up something bad
If middle eastern men only went for middle eastern women it would improve dating alot

>women can tell apart 5" from 6"
Nice try.

Now this is true. Islam says it.
if they arent super religious they wont give a flying fuck lol

yeah shit sucks bro, i live in an area were the population is 60% white and blacks and about 40% pakis. i love seen westernized muslims who drink smoke weed and speak in the local accent, but there are many where i live who wont let go of their backwards culture and it makes them irreconcilable with normal western people, and it doesnt seem that its going away

Do paki girls like Veeky Forums black bulls? I also have sand fever and arab/brown girls are #1 on my list, with the order being

>Brown-girls>Asian>Latina>White/black

paki= any mudslime that lives in the uk

paki/=/ people from pakistan

sincerely, the white working class

>if they arent super religious they wont give a flying fuck lol
They do, the parents care and traditions live on even if they arent religious
had a friend who had a gf from iran, her parents hated the fact that she dated outside of her ethnicity while her brother fucked a few white girls and got away with it
She often talked about it too when we were together about her friends dealing with the same and how much of a strain it puts on a relationship since alot of these girls are family friendly

Yes with arab girls dominance is key

S A N D
P U C C I ®™

wew

>tfw no arab gf like that

soon insh'Allah desu

what made her so loyal, gave her a good dicking?

You're Arab too right?

>any muslim is paki
kys pls
>IRAN
>not even arabs
the most religious SHIA muslims on the planet, they even behead and lynch people.
pls guys educate yourselves

I NEED A CAUCUS GF

I DESERVE A CAUCUS GF

GIVE ME THE CAUCUS GF!

Arab living in a chill-ass arabic country and not even muslim kek

ARAB THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=GgbJGn4cH-M

youtube.com/watch?v=J7MHRRcHah0