probably like 3 guys desu

>manlet
>dicklet
>salarylet
>musclelet
>replet

lmaoing at your life dude

Lmfao

If you want a disgusting roastie 2/10...

Need minimum 5 gold medals in different sports in a single Olympics to get a gf in 2016.

Hurry up because the standards are going up soon... In 2017 need minimum $500,000,000 networth in order to get gf and be nominated for Nobel Prizes in 3 areas.

The real minimum:

>Have penis (optional)
>Have low standards.
>Be somewhere where you could be seen by females.

No one on fit can OHP 2plate for reps

>Strenghlet

I'm a competing powerlifter in every weightclass.

You can be the queen of fucking England for all I care

i am the Duke that inherited $9bn a few months ago, but that's besides the point.

I interpreted this as qualifications a gf must meet and was thoroughly concerned by the second point.

Who is this Asian chick

>6 foot height
6'0. Check.
>8 inch dick length
If I press the tape measures to the bone, then check lmao
>6 inch dick girth
6.5 check
>6 figure salary
Jfmsu
>200lbs 8% bodyfat
200lbs check, like 15% bf Jfmsu
>lift 2/3/4/5 for reps
Almost Check.... Almost

So close....

She looks like a Middle eastern girl but she is Chinese , how?

My bad Korean. Not Chinese.

its a tan or she's from south east asia

You actually 3/4/5/6, but I'm pretty sure by next fall it will shift to 4/5/6/7.

>Breaking news
>Girls have impossibly high standards!
>We now go live to Andy Penisburg on the scene, Andy?

>Thanks Tom
>It seems internet access and an adundance of men have lead girls to make the proper assumption they are worth more than men in the dating market since men fuck anything with a pulse.
>Scientists believe beta orbiters and numales are to blame since their existance is based around inflating average girls ego to beyond the size of the moon

this

I'm female. Girls don't care about lifting unless you're dating healthy Stacy which many of you cannot attain. Big dick, height and six figures is good enough. Not fat and at least average face. You can work the nerdy angle, the current guy making my pussy wet is intelligent as fuck.

>>Girls have impossibly high standards!

Except they don't and this is what beta males think and use to justify not talking to them

inch dick length
inch dick girth
you are an idiot or virgin if you think all women want this. I'm not even that big and most women i've been with have said that it is too big and uncomfortable for long duration of sex

They do, and they do not
Those girls who dont have impossible standards all already have a boyfriend
Those who have impossible standards remain single since no man will ever meet their standard

I assumed we were looking at single girls and you know there is always a reason for girls to be single since it very much is a choice for them

Maybe if you are ugly and have to fuck ugly Asians

Do you really believe that?

You people are so out of touch with the world

Well i live it mate
Ive been single for a few years now and during this time ive met maybe 3-4 single girls who werent fat
Those that are single i took on dates but things devolved rather quickly because their expectations were through the roof and they were dating several other guys aswell

I really wish that there were single girls willing to date but there just arent, those that are single are single by choice. If they lowered their standards theyd find a guy pretty quickly

Im fucking two girls who have boyfriends and i got my eye on a third, just gotta find the right angle to get her close and ill be set
Its sad that this is the way it has to be but seriously mate, there are way too few girls

>trying to please woman instead of asserting dominance and feeding your ego by obliterating lady penis holes with your gargantuan donger

Can i have some

> 2017-1
> not having a girlfriend with a solid schlong
dyel bro?

I strongly disagree with you

I find it very easy to stand out in the world compared to the average pleb. It's actually a joke how easy it is to become above average in everything.

>Lift for 2 years
Better shape than average man

>Actually have a sense of style
stand out in the street compared to average loser in hoodie and jeans

>Don't be a useless poorfag pleb
Richer than most

>Actually have some understanding of social interaction and psychology
speaks for itself

It ain't hard man.

Look at the slobs these girls gave. You telling me you can't compete with that?

"no"

Looking for gf:
-at least 166cm tall
-feminine penis optional
-can beat Godhand on normal

Ive been lifting seriously for a year now and im at 89kg/184cm/15% bf, working on a uni degree, got a part time job with a recent promotion, usually wear shirts but style needs improvement and im confident and charming

However im blown out of the water completly in dating because there are hundreds of guys like me and almost no single girls, im closer to average than anything and its because single girls are so very rare

Its hard to compete when there is next to nothing to compete for

>hundreds of guys like me

There really aren't though. You just tell yourself that.

Look around you idiot. Most people are worthless and disgusting slobs that don't resemble a human being. You should have no difficulty competing, and if you do either your social skills are bad or you don't try nearly as much as you should.

Stop cutting yourself short

Stop feeding yourself excuses

What if i gave him this bird picture

>6'1'' height
>6'' dick lenght
>5'' dick girth
>Unemployed for 2 years
>185lbs 15% BF
>Lift much less than that
>Still manage to go on dates with normal cute girls.

You must really suck at this.

>lift 2/3/4/5 for reps
How many reps tho? Is 8 enough or should I come back when I can do 20?

Let me just tell you this
I had my first date with a girl this summer, we went on four dates total
During this time she dated three other guys and now she has moved out of the city to date some other guy

I only know one of the guys because he was a friend of mine, he was an options trader and make around $100k in a six month period and comes from a rich family who owns a hotel in his native country
This is the competition i face, its pure insanity that for even a 6/10 girl youre faced wtih this level of competition but sadly thats the way it is

Ive had a coworker (5/10 maybe, smoking type of girl with bad hygene and dumb as a brick) show me her tinder and sure enough she matched with several hundred guys and was rejecting 8/10 guys on the regular
She ended up moving in with a 9/10 rich guy who supports her and from what FB tells me things are going good

I dunno where you live but i want to come there

Then you must be really ugly my nigga

man this is why I aspire to live in the countryside with a border collie just lifting weights doing cardio and working from home. fuck bitches seriously lmao.

>this delusional

Literally make eye contact and smile. Don't be some kind of weirdo. If she blushes, smiles back, or gets the slightest bit embarrassed or flustered she'll go for you.

You're apporoaching this with the wrong mindset.

What you're experiencing are women who are invested in transactional relationships base don material possessions.

If the options trader loses his job, he loses his girl. If the girl loses interest in money, the relationship ends. This is the problem with tinder. Most of the women who use it a lot end up comparing the guys they match with by their transactional value in the short term.

This is why women say modern dating sucks. They are selecting poorly and getting jaded when they instinctively change mindset and value the non transactional side of the relationship after a period of time.

My experience has led me to believe that the shorter the period of time a woman is on something like tinder the better. They get less jaded and value character and compatability more than the immediate transactional value of the relationship.

These women you feel you don't have a chance with are doing you a favour. On the whole these aren't people you want to invest in a relationship with and when they hit their early 30s they'll realise they wasted their chance for a proper relationship.

Most of the low hanging fruit isn't worth trying. Tinder girls and club sluts are the lowest hanging fruit. You might find a gem but don't hold your breath,

The truth. Also add willing to conversate with women constantly through text

How can competition be that high for an average girl when plenty of guys are dropping out of the game? I haven't asked a girl out in over 5 years and I know I'm not alone. This should be the easiest time in human history to get a gf. What gives?

The guys dropping out are complete losers and wouldn't have had a gf anyway.

Volcalising the fact you've dropped out in order to pretend you've somehow volunteered to be a loveless shutin doesn't change the fact you didn't try changing anything before deciding you were all out of ideas.

bad tip bro
This girl last summer was super flirty, like openly suggesting we should go watch a movie was subtle flirting for her. She also outright said we should fuck but she always flaked when i tried to set a date
Turns out she had a boyfriend all along, she just didnt say because then id stop pursuing her
its not that simple mate, ive never had a girl be unfriendly to me and if i got to fuck every girl who was friendly id would have fucked alot of guys girlfriends already

My mindset might be fucked, i realize that but its because ive lost what little hope i had. I knew dating was gonna be hard after my breakup but i never realized exactly how hard it was
I try to live a life i want to live and invite a girl to share a part of it, i dont get hung up on chicks or do stupid shit to impress them but fact remains that i come up short when looking for girls because most of them arent single and those that are have a few guys they are dating who are equal to or better than me and alot of beta orbiters who comfort her aswell
Im not on tinder or out in clubs looking for girls because i know those girls are the ones who cant offer me what i want so dont worry about that

Not nearly enough guys are dropping out for the numbers to equalize and even if they did girls arent going to settle, they are being told they deserve the best and media shows them an inflated idea of men as proof that these guys exist probably
I dont really know why, one figures there should be an equal number of guys to girls but in all situations i find myself in most of the guys are single and none of the girls are

FACE, FRAME, BODU

200 lbs and 225lb ohp ... i dont think so bro.. 8 percent body fat? have you been on a 4 year cruise?

How old are you?

These threads just make the autismo fitfags even more NEET.

You guys that are so desperate and can't even find a single grill just go on a dating site. If my nerdy, kissless virgin ass can find a qt grill you can too. Women are different than men and judge way less on looks than men do. To them it s more about financial stability and reliability all and all because it's ingrained in them to find a well off male to help raise children; just like it's ingrained in men to dump a load in almost any willing female. Men do discriminate much less than women but it's just a product of human evolution.

That's still no excuse to be a RIDICULOUSLY high standard whore however. My gf's pretty chill and isn't a hopeless romantic with unrealistic expectations. She likes my height , 6'2", but knows my dick is average at 5.6 inches AND STILL LOVES ME. She expects average and I am average. She also cuddled with me when I told her I was circumcised and didn't want to be.

Personality means a lot more than looks to a woman. Some women are huge bitches and whores but there are a few good ones. You'll be fine brehs, don't stress it too much.

Just do 1 plate 1 handed OHP

29...sadly
As i get older dating gets alot harder

>autists actually believe this

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME!

2017 MAKE RETARDICA GREAT AGAIN

i have a 9 inch dick and i have fucked more women than you faggots will ever see. i'm also not fit so suck my balls manlets.

Tyler, stop sleeping in the walk in. The drive through is packed and we need you to clean the customers wind shield..its a new policy so get to it.

>tfw in 2017 you'll have to do 3/4/5/6 for reps to score a 4/10

Is this a new bubble? Is the price for pussy inflated? Will the market crash?

>Will the market crash?
If 75% of all males die off or in other ways stop chasing girls then it should atleast correct itself

Seeing as how Hillary would likely start WW3 then i could see how we would end up in a scenario where the ratio between men and women is closer to 1:1 again but problem is for this to be true most of us probably wont survive...

If sexbots become a reality and are affordable that would also likely put a dent in prices since then women actually have to deal with competition for the first time in history

You forgot STEM Ph.D from a top 20 R1 university (not life sciences though, LOL)

>man this is why I aspire to live in the countryside with a border collie
Patrician taste.

>5'9?
>7 inch
>£0
>140lbs 10% bodyfat
>lmao no chance
I failed your test miserably but I still got a gf, inbox me for cheat sheets

Sounds about right, tho 6' is kind of manlety

>Be somewhere where you could be seen by females.
What kind of degenerate are allowing themselves to be seen by stranger females? Ain't there an option for normal people?

some people just can't into personality user it's ok

8 inches is too big. the only people long dicks impress are other men. When you cant smash a girl properly because its hurting her youre losing out!

sure, dicklet

If they are younger than 12 they are not women, you maron

> This entire thread

I've broke down Veeky Forums into 2 categories:

> Antisocial NEETs: LOOKS MONEY STATUS Is all that is important! All my failures in life are from not hitting the genetic lottery!

> Guys of various looks, money and status who look at talking to women from a skill based perspective, and subsequently challenge themselves to leave the basement and approach girls, thus getting laid.

My partner count is 7 (not the highest), but I'm very shy. Thing is, I've never once had a negative experience when approaching women EVER. Last week I grew a sack, approached a girl, asked for the number. She gave a grin then gave it to me. When getting home she sent a text saying "I have a bf but you're so brave for approaching me so I had to give it" because I'm not a dishonourable faggot, I'm not gonna disturb their relationship. Btw my game was shit this whole interaction. Leave your house faggots. Fortune favours the bold

>tfw my 5'2 manlet friend took home an 8/10 from the club a few months ago when I was left empty handed

>Fortune favours the bold
Please come back when all the interaction youve had was from girls who have boyfriends and who string you along without you getting laid and then maybe you see where we are coming from
Skill doesnt make her want to disregard her bf and fuck but being better than him AND having skill to talk her into sex might

>girls with boyfriends who string you along without getting laid

Did you not read any of my post? I CHOSE to stop talking to her because I wouldn't fuck a girl with a dude. I've approached ever other except 2 of the girls I've boned.

Let me ask you... how many women on the sidewalk or in a store have you ever approached?

Meant for

>check
>Close enough
>Check
>lolno
>getting there
>yeah

Every human was a product of sex, I doubt there are "standards"

>how many women on the sidewalk or in a store have you ever approached?
I always have headphones on while walking and its very rude to talk to people you dont know in the country where i live so i rarely do this but i have approached girls IRL out of the blue maybe 9-10 times
They have all had boyfriends but only 1-2 said so to my face. The rest i found that out later from other people we got to know from our aquaintence

Girls have boyfriends and being a single guy chasing girls is very hard and filled with failure
Sure you can succeed but its alot of work and hoping to beat the odds which are never in your favor

I look at dating like something thats supposed to be fun, you want to take a girl out and experience things with her. maybe you get along and want to fuck but thats it and maybe you become bf and gf
Right now however thats not my experience with dating and chashing girls, its more like trying to find water in the middle of the desert and if you do manage to find water is poisoned

I have none of these things and have gf and side chick op

What now

>I have headphones in

This cuts out a huge chunk of your possibilities.

>I approached maybe 10 and found out they had bf's but only 2 said it to my face

First of all, 10 is an incredibly abysmal number of approaches. Second, 8 out of ten of the women were intrigued enough by your approach to omit the fact they have a bf from you, and considered you a suitor.

If there's something I must stress, it's that it is the mans biological role to approach. They WILL NOT approach you, drill that in deep into your mind. Even if you're 10/10 chad who makes her stare and foam at the mouth, she will not approach unless she has some sort of psychological hyperactive condition.

Stop thinking of the end result, and think of it as a skill based perspective. At worst they'll be flattered that you came say hi. Go talk to girls!

>I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas

Be honest with your intentions. Escalate physically. Enjoy every interaction you have with a woman. Have meaningful experiences together. Have your shit together and don't try to fill a hole in your life with a relationship.