HELP PLZZZZ!

Hi, i want a strong belly and some fit legs and ass. I tried some exercises before but i want more specific workout to change! PD.sorry for my ugly body! >.

Read the fucking sticky

show us ur tits

>trying this hard to get attention
sorry sweety, but that is what you are doing.
your body is cute though.

honestly, it doesnt really matter what you do, as long as you do something.

now get your ass off of the computer and drag it to the gym, most important thing, CON-FUCKING-SISTENCY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SS+GOMAD

Nice gyno fag

Cut out as much sugar from your diet and then go to a gym.

Made a wrong turn, I think you meant to post this on reddit.

M'lady?

>mfw you bulking

>trying this hard to get attention
>gives attention

Post ass

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking about you hurting

God I love these threads. Thanks for the keys boys. Keep 'em coming.

>keys

Fucking autojew. Bamboozled again.

OP all you gotta do is not eat bread, bread is literally empty carbs and cancer. I eat everything but you know what i don't eat bread.

Read the sticky, fag

Hey man fuck off, bread has great macros. It's Godtier for building mass.

> anno domini MMXVI, still liking bread, why don't you do humanity a favor and exclude yourself from the gene pool

Stop eating bread, OP. Bread is quite possibly the worst food for you. It's just empty calories. Over the years the flour we've used has slowly become more bleached and refined whereas before it was actually healthy and nutritious. I'm no health fag, I smoke weed, do MDMA and ketamine but you know what I don't do? EAT BREAD.

Go away you whore. I know it's you, over and over.