Love a girl with all my heart

Love a girl with all my heart.
Both our first lover, virgins.
Spend 1,5 year with her give her all my attention, try my best to surprise her and make every moment count. Take her on romantic dates, i walk with her lying in my arms, i take her to 3 continents to explore the world, anything to make her smile.

After a year she begins to feel the need to drink, party. Im religious (she knew at begin, and she comforted me she never drank or partied etc) and its a big thing for me.

This started her becoming bitter, and lead to arguments and after awhile i told that i saw what was happening. That i will stand by my principles, i could not be proud of my babies mom if she is a drink/party girl. So i told her to choose between me and that.

She cried and chose me, promised she would change.
First weeks good but she became more and more bitter. Talking about her friends that do this and that and looking at me full of hate.

This lead to huge arguments, i asked her to choose and to stick to that decision. And she began drama over that, and not being clear.

I saw on her phone one day that she had booked a vacation to party islam Mallorca!!
At that point i decided that this way was destructive. I ended the relationship and told her I did it because of the destructive course, and that we needed time seperated to think about what we really want and how to do it.

In a few days I set up a meeting with her me and my mother as a person to mediate (so things do not turn into drama). At this meeting we agreed that we loved each other and we would do anything to fix it. For this we needed some time to think so we agreed to give each other space and not see each other for awhile. At least a few weeks, and then talk if we agree to talk again or to need some more time.

And then suddenly in a few days she gave all up. And said she would not go though the effort as it was useless.

continued...

I would not want to date you.

Mediate with your mother... holy crap

I was in loss. My whole heart, my whole life was for her. It all came crashing down.
Months went by and she didn't let know anything.
The date of her party vacation neared, and I didn't know if she would go through with it or not. I emailed her to warn her that if she decided to walk this path in lilfe, i could never see her as the same again.
Then more months later, adding up to a total of 4 mounts, she contacted me.

I was so delighted, this was the moment i longed for. This was what i thought of every second of every day the last couple of months.

She did go to the party island but told me she only went for the nature and stuff.

I believed her and was so happy to see her again. We decided to see each other again.
The moment she opened the door her beautifull eyes caught my breath away. I literally ran to the door and lifted her up and she smiled intensely. It felt like i was alive again after long months of being a zombie.
Weeks filled with love go by and I begin feeling like life is awesome again.

Then one day we stumble upon her vacation there, i she told about some things she did and slipped that she was hanging out with other guys aswell. I never heard that part of the story so I was curious as to why she hid that fact.
She became very closed and didnt tell what was in her mind. I had to dig for answers and she uncovered that had kissed a guy. Then it were two, or maybe vagely more... She explicitly assured me it didnt go further then kissing.
I had no more energy to dig for more.
I was devestated, all these weeks full of love, i had hope again, i thought it would work out again. And now i uncover this?

I go home full of sorrow but before we leave, I tell her we really need to talk about this as it is important to build trust. And things like this may not happen anymore. She begins to repead words i heard before: "Its no use, there is no hope for us etc."

I go home and reflect how i can trust her again and make this work...

cnt,,,

Sounds like you need someone with the same religious beliefs as you. If you are that serious about it, it's gonna make a compromise that works hard as hell

You can drink and party in moderation. It's not a miracle she wants to experience that. And with 'party' I don't mean hopping on the dick train.
A relationship is giving, taking, and compromising. Outright forbidding her to drink by forcing her to choose between you and partying will only lead to unhappiness.

Also you broke up with her and expected her not to do anything on a island vacation?

Are you a mudslime?

Sounds like you should kys.

>mediate with my mother
jesus christ

You sound awfully white for a foreigner m8

I love this girl so much. We were there for each other in many difficult moments. She told me we would find a way through anything and I would walk around the world if needed to see her happy.

I decided that i would not let this ruin our love, if she cincerely regrets and vows not to do anything like this again.

I began to feel hope again even through the sorrow and at that point miraculously I get a call...
Its her. I am eager to tell about my reflections and to fix this, but then i stop. I hear her sobbing, I ask her what there is. She keeps on mumbering and sobbing, so I feel for her. I tell her we are going to fix this, we can do this. Then it happened, she told me that she lied to me. She did more then kissing, She fucking played with the dicks of more then one guy.

I had so much hope after i felt lifeless for months, i was ready to forgive her after my heart was broken. And now i hear this...

Yes that would be better in the future however, she cried telling me she chooses me. And i fucking believed it

how can someone cry and say in full ocnviction while looking in the eyes, that she chooses you. Then does something like this?

Why give me hope, then crush it?

>I wanna go to her fucking house and demand an explenation why she lured me into having hope.

Damn man, this made me sad af, why are women such an evil creatures, so emotional but heartless. You sound like a nice, caring guy, if she can't chose you over some"fun stuff" I'm not sure she's earned you..

thanks bro. love you. no homo

TL;DR : OP got cucked because he's a teetotalling DYEL faget and now he's mad about it.

Better luck with the subhumans at /r9k/

Im not even DYEL...

I was romantic, caring, kind, respectull, manly t make decisions and be initiative, helped her fix her issues with her family, was there when her parents whent throughdivorce, I made her cum 2x a day.
The sad part is, besides this cheating she was perfect too: caring kind, every morning there was a warm chicken smell waiting for me. Massages in the evening, she was there when my brother decided to leave this life.
Shiiittt....

As rough as this may sound, it may be time to cut contact altogether. I've been in relationships where trust has been damaged and it is never the same after that. Sorry man but once again, I would find a girl with your religious beliefs if they are that important

Young people like to party and to hook up with each other when single. There's nothing wrong about it.

You sound like a controlling dad.

You sounds like one of those guy who turned terrorist. Except he had kids...

>my brother decided to leave this life.
Did he aloha snackbar?

shut up you racist lowlife, have a little respect

>mediate with your mother
Just Wow

>trickle truth

classic

first she says i only went for nature, then she says she only kissed some other guys, then she says she played with some dick

OP be assured that everyone in Mallorca gave your GF a high-pressure semen injection

Women arnt cruel you just have a massive lack of experience other than your mother

Fpbp. Way to be a controlling freak OP.

Fuck off shitskin

Wtf is this your personal blog? Get tf out of here REEEH

That wasn't a no

>hold someone too hard
>surprised when they break free and fly away

If you have to give your lover an ultimatum like that, the relationship is already doomed. She will forever resent you.

Minorities should leave

OP I'm sorry but you're DYEL and that's why she left you. You look like you can't even bench 3 plate.