8hrs of sleep per night

>8hrs of sleep per night

>longer than 6 inch dick

Only NEETS sleep 8hrs per night. Real working man only sleep 6 hours

enjoy your autism bux

I need 9 to function properly. Then again, I'm not a manlet. It's like genetic karma.

This. I wake at 4:50 every weekday for my job, as my father and grandfather did before me.

>the time you woke up determines how many hours you slept

>i follow a strict diet

>tfw I usually get 4-5 hours a sleep a night before work
>tfw I got 9 hours of sleep last night

>If you're sleeping more than 6 hours, sleep faster

Kekerino friend

nigga i work at sea

sometimes work on 2-4 hours sleep a night for 1 week plus physical labor day in day out

get back to land and sleep for about a day, then hit the gym

makes a man out of you

t. Steroidmachine

>Makes a man out of you

No. You aren't made to be a man simply from sleep deprivation and doing hard labour, if you think that then you're still a little boy desu senpai.

I sleep 10-11 hours desu, hoping I still have a few inches left to grow

I know it varies from person to person, but at what point is does lack of sleep really cause negative effects. For example, is 6 hours still healthy, but anything less than 5 bas for you?

Some people sleep

>makes a man out of you

I'd tell you think whatever lets you sleep at night but i know that won't be the case.

>prepubescent twink with his callus free hands
kek

how do i know this user is asian

This. Im 22 so not sure how hopeful I can be..but Im a bit of a late-bloomer so Im hoping theres a latent inch in me still...Any of you experience growth in your early 20s?

daily reminder that we humnas need to sleep in 90 sleep cycles in order to maximize sleeps effectiveness, 6 hours is too little, 9 is too much, 7.5 is the perfect amount

>implying i care about effectiveness
>implying i'm not essentially a neet
>implying i have to set alarms to wake up like a pleb

>leave to work at 7:30 am
>after training, get home at 9:30 pm
>eat dinner, get some of my shit together and it's bed at 10:30 pm
>wake up again next morning at 6:30 am

8 hours and still feel like shit every single day. Worst thing is, I have no time to sleep. Fuck.

you're gonna make it brah

enjoy your 0 gainz bra

I would say anything less than 7 hours is not ideal and would start being detrimental

HO LY FUCK
I have the exact same hours as you except I get home at 8 30 pm. I too feel like shit user.

>drinking a gallon of water a day

>clips on warmup sets

I'm a NEET and only sleep 4 hours a night. Don't even play games or any of that shit.

>tfw I'm a twink and still have Calluses all over my hands

What do? No idea how they got there and they look ugly

>tfw youre an oly lifter
>tfw you decked liftingbro with 10lb bumper plate

>tfw I'll go to bed 9 hours before I need to wake up, and I won't be able to fall asleep for like 2 or 3 hours

Why is life suffering?

I think I grew about an inch when I was 21 but it's probably just better posture that did it.

Got me past 6' though.

try melotonin and not being on your phone

>go to bed at 9:00
>wake up at 6:00
>full time job
>part time student
>plenty of time for lifting

feels good

Are you dyel?

>getting pride of being constantly sleep deprived

top kek you wage slaves never change

After a day of heavy lifting, if i sleep less than 4-5 hours i get chest pains everytime

Oh nice, Amerifat

Typical loser weaboo neet who has his face stick to the screen all day

>eating food

I am jacked but in a "oh he obviously does track/swims/balls all day" type of way. I only go to the gym 3 times a month and jog once in never.

>why are you here?

To make fun of manlets and fat people.
I'm not even a weaboo. I only watch the anime once in a while. Most of the shit produced today is...shit.

>weighted dips

I usually get about 7, but anything from 5-9 doesn't really make much difference
I only sleep more than 9 hours once in a blue moon and less than 5 hours is when I start to struggle a bit