Jawline

Besides surgery, what can I do to improve my jawline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lose weight
>Surgery

Those are your only two options

>inb4 memes like mewing

kill yourself

Chew gum and suck dick.

chew gum
google: tongue posture

Mewing?

you need to be german

Nothing. Jaw surgery is your best bet.

kill yourself and hope you get reincarnated as a chad you fucking miserable lowlife

None of those have jawlines.

do alot of xtc and then get new teeth

xtc?

an hero

Why is this the acceptable quality of post on Veeky Forums in 2016?

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

This cannot be real

It's pretty reasonable that muscles shape how you look.

People reported results with it but idk brah it cpuld be a meme

Bone structure shapes most of your face nigger

and you think muscles play no role?

does chewing gum work?

just get surgery

it will have very minimal effects if you are over 16

this is from jaw surgery

Give it a go. It doesn't cost anything.

Personally I've been 'mewing' for about 5 months and have noticed a lot of change, mostly just in the musculature, of my jaw.

When I started my tongue could barely fit up behind my upper teeth, my teeth could barely sit together and my overbite was more significant.

Since I've been doing it it has become really natural for my teeth to sit together, my tongue rests comfortably up against the roof of my mouth, my masseters have grown and my cheeks have hollowed out despite gaining weight overall.

It obviously won't work as quickly as in a developing child but I can feel and see the difference in less than a year at 27.
At the very least it has fixed my oral posture. No more mouth breathing, no more slack jaw.

If you've got no chin it's not gonna change that, sure, but if you've got a decent chin there it's going to help shape things up noticeably.

It just takes some perseverance. At first it's really fucking uncomfortable and requires constant reminding and reinforcement. Totally worth it though.

I'll have to test your chin first to see how's it hangin.

the thing with mewing as an adult is that it will only make your masseter bigger

I can't disagree. Mew does seem to think that in adults, over many years, there can be some change to bone structure because of the applied pressure which does make some sense but isn't practical to anyone with a total no chin face.
It's more for people with decent jaws just to help them get slightly better looking over the span of a decade.

The biggest change for me has been the growth of the masseter. The change in swallowing process has also seemed to hollow out my cheek muscle a bit.

Always had a good jaw, doing this and fixing my oral posture has maybe given me 1 point more on a 1-10 scale.
To be honest I'd probably have done better just to lose 10lbs but with both, which should be achieved soon, should make a big difference.

Basically, anyone with a decent jaw who isn't keeping proper oral posture (which is all that mewing is) should make the change. they stand to benefit.
If you've got no chin and you're expecting it to give you one you're better off with surgery.

In influencing how your bones grow after that they do fuck-all for your face. Better get your wallet ready for Dr. Goldberg because plastic surgery is the only way out after 20-21

Actually you can take human growth hormone and chew giant wads of bubblegum.
Look at rich piana's early pics and compare them today.

kys

I had an autistic kid in my class ho chewed stuff all the time.
He'd gone so far too chew on wood sticks and metal keys.

His jaws were wide as fuck.
If it wasn't for his huge head, he'd look like fucking stone age man.

Wider than this but on a big fat kid.

This is about the same experience i had with mewing
Very uncomfortable at first
I am 21 and a good friend i hadn't seen in 6 months (coincidentally the same time i had been mewing) actually said that my jawline was looking good.

She went from a 1 to a solid 7

2 tricks I can confirm will make your jaw look better are
>Clench your teeth
>Move your bottom teeth forward
I've never needed to do this though. Pic related

kek

>1 hour video
Give summary or kys

>mfw when doing both

Getting lefort 1 and BSSO in a month (free). I know it won't be a radical upgrade but both my jaws were retruded as fuck. Getting my BF down in preparation.

Their jewlines were removed