Eternal Fat Hate Thread

OC Edition : Fat Delusion

Other urls found in this thread:

lovelivegrow.com/21-things-to-stop-saying-unless-you-hate-fat-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why no replies?

calf routine?

>"muscular"
Why are these landwhales always convinced it's just huge muscles despite never exercising? Where do they think this muscle came from?

Truly the most persistent of all the delusions suffered by the obese. Male and female alike, they're all actually Arnold hiding under a thin layer of tactical adipose. Very frustrating for anyone with visible definition to have to witness.

it happens a lot on Veeky Forums as well with guys who think they have "big thighs".

To be fair, if a landwhale did have any kind of muscle under all that fat, it would be their calves from carrying their massive lardasses around

>Veeky Forums always insist ex fatties have huge aesthetic calves
>but she doesn't have big caves
I mean I know it's also a shitton of fat, but she probably has bigger calves than 80% of Veeky Forums.

Actually true, former fatties always have the joociest calves. But everything else is just delusion.

what the flying fuck

Well, a thigh with lots of muscle and a bit of fat looks noticeably different from pure flab. You can easily tell apart a fat fuck and a bear-mode guy apart by looking at stuff such as neck, traps, "squareness" of thighs etc.

I actually have large legs in proportion to my body. I've been losing weight but my legs are still big. My belly is almost gone but legs are still frickin huge

If you squeeze fat into something that makes it resemble a human being it can look like muscle, which in their insane delusion they will just assume they have a large frame and are naturally muscular or some such nonsense. Hence you have every fat guy ever saying they never set foot in a gym and are just naturally strong.

Fat Delusion: Celebrity edition
>used to make self-deprecating jokes about herself for being fat
>gets even fatter, then starts denying that she's fat

kek

Because they are in denial

check out the 200 pound beefcake in pic-related

>yfw youll never have a th1cc gf with back titties

Surely this must be a troll, there is no other way. I have never encountered any delusional fatties in my real life, only on the internet.
I do live in Denmark, i don't know if that has any say in this

That one delusion in particular has definitely got some base in reality

breddy sure de godt ved de er tykke

>I do live in Denmark

checked.
its not often i see morbidly obese people around here tbqh famalamama

No it doesn't.

My deepest fear is that I actually look the the bottom chick in that picture and I'm just too dumb to actually see it.

holy shit, that was a great read

isn't this the same fatty? She actually wised up and really lost weight.

" because large is a normal size "

lol insecure much ?

This makes me really happy.

Ready for some speech police, shitlords?

lovelivegrow.com/21-things-to-stop-saying-unless-you-hate-fat-people/

>free smells

TOO FUCKING RIGHT

No. It's not the same fatty. This particular recovering fatty reminded someone on reddit of that infamous fatty. Just read the damn words.

on the topic of fatties in the process of making it

>Free smells

This has to be a joke.

Why are you being mean? Out of all the SJW stuff this one is quite tame. I mean, for one it even says right there that those of us who do hate fat people are free to keep saying it no problemo.

:(

Oh, my bad I didn't notice that because the image was in the middle of the sentence.

Either way, it's still refreshing to see someone is a similar situation see the error in their delusional ways and start improving themselves. No need to be rude.

>16. Going on an on about your opinion
Top Kek

I'm the rudest of all rude boys. So stay quiet unless you want some noise.

Nah, it's just a mistake that people always make. And I don't like seeing credit being robbed from the fit and given to the whore.

SJW stuff is never "tame". It is only more or less insidious. It's relativist shit outright, or it's condusive to more relativist shit. It needs to be fought at every turn in either case.

>my face is a circle but I ain't fat
Ok bitch

Ice Cream > Legs

>Literally anything about dieting, eating less, or exercising more in the context of fatness
>Compulsively interjecting health into any conversation about fatness
>Equating fat with health
denial of established science
>Recommending weight loss as a treatment or solution to anything, even if you are a doctor
>Using the words overweight, obese, morbidly obese, unless you are specifically referencing medicine and medical literature
Censoring speech because of feefees
>we don’t know exactly what makes kids fat or whether it’s a problem that they are
denial of scientific findings
> Any statements that imply that it’s not okay to be fat, that people shouldn’t get fat, or that people should try to weigh less
contentment with a dangerous lifestyle
>>Any statements that imply that it’s not okay to use heroine, that people shouldn’t use heroine, or that people should try to use less heroine.
more people die early from lifestyle onset heart disease than heroine use yet one can be discouraged for this fact and the other must be censored because junkies have feefees

its all a load of bullshit regardless of its level of tameness

>when your calfes so yoked they say they might have to amputate

WTF is that thing

>You wouldn't download a gf
how long until some combination of 3D printing and virtual reality makes downloading girlfriends a reality?

at least she is hitting parallel

>lol its ok she can't feel her legs anyway :)

Didn't she lose most of the weight and is pretty Veeky Forums now?

hurts my feeling when such an obese hamplanet might, just might, have looked cute if normal weight

>tfw i have those gym shoes

s-should i buy new shoes? they are super comfy which is hard for my wide ass feet

>Out of all the SJW stuff this one is quite tame

You should read on.

lol go away kingdom heartlet

>Not lifting in Converse

You know what I hate the most about this? Her smug fucking face on the middle bottom photo. It gets me raging every time.

pretty much true of all hams. 90% of girls that are in shape are at least decent looking.

One of her recent photos

FUARK what did i say, she looks fucking cute

Mean troll is mean. I want asshole fatties. This one just defended herself. Who knows if she can change or not.

>powerlifting

PEPE! NOOOOOO!

I made this years ago for sci.

I'm surprised her face recovered so well.

Had to be lypo, right? Like, good for her, but she couldn't have even been mobile beforehand.

omfg
>keke

the arm makes pepe look like hes looking over the horizon

Yeah she got lypo, whole thing is on my 600lb fat life, her name's Amber and I'm pretty sure it was season 3

She's squatting at least

How the hell does someone like that manage to squat with almost perfect form, and I throw out my back each time?

American "whites"

W-What is a "cage"? Is it for holding back their fat?

DESIGNATED

those are some nigger lips, so, is pepe a nigger?

o im laffin

That's mean in an unfunny way.

The fixed version still has the disgusting skin texture.

looking it up, at the time of the show, she was so morbidly obese she crushed her own wheelchair. She got gastric bypass surgery to become mobile and started light exercising. She's been exercising and working out ever since and has lost over 400 lbs.

I just moved to Denmark.

It seems like there are literally no fat men, but tons of chubby women.

What's up with that? Jeg forstår ikke.

Have you tried supporting yourself on a bin that's cemented into the ground?

Back 2 reddit pls

>she wears sizes 6-8
Yeah, in leggings with 80% viscose

not soon enough

H-how do i watch the vids?

lel

>Linda Bacon

also:
>writing an entire book to shill intuitive eating, the concept of legitimising eating like a hippo by claiming that your body needed those 7 mcdoubles/ that 1lb of butter you rolled in sugar

jeg synes generalt ikke der er mange overvægtige, hvor kommer du fra? (for du kom til danmark)

>Hey user, I saw you posting in a fat hate thread. I thought you like girls who were a little bit on the big side.
>its fine. I'm not mad
>Tyrone still loves me

fuark thats cute

>never exercising
5x10 burger curls errday

kek. Bulking advice?