m.youtube.com/watch?v=n5uujMb_hbo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIYky5H7r7-sQ4cogco_VuKprvDKtGCD_
youtu.be/gvCmtHDDuu0
youtube.com/watch?v=iG2UG5Ch5-c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=19i30GziSq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im a weak fucking faggot who will never be strong

i dream of death every single day

I'm getting strong but I dream of death every day because it's all for nothing.
I only wanted one thing but can't have it.

>fucked up my shoulder just when I was starting my bulk
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

wtf I hate humans now?!

Can someone FILL ME IN (:-^DDDD) with what happened to trappy? I've been gone for a few months. Did she run away because you guys doxed him?

good start to the thread guys, really set the mood

>More than a feeling edition:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94

Kek first time doing 5 3 1 and I forgot the program at home. Ended up doing 5 3 1 on squats, deadlift and bench on the same day.

Should I just train 2 times this week and do the same on Friday or some shit? I just looked at the program quickly and didn't remember how to run it while I was at the gym

So I'm still pretty new to supplements. I've been actually lifting for half a year now and I drink protein powder on the regular basis.

How is creatine different from protein powder and what are the side effects? Is it worth it? My biggest fear is losing going bald, that's one of the biggest reasons I will never roid

if you are that scared of going bald, dont bother with creatine

I can never decide if I believe this meme

My understanding was supposedly it increases DHT which will accelerate balding if it was already going to take place

But I'd like the slight creatine bennies

baldness doesn't run in my family so I'm probably being a puss

You're just not trying hard enough

shut the fuck up BOBBY

>training for strength
I have the answer user

>cock shrinks

reeeeeeee THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN REEEEEEE

I still have no fucking idea what creatine does. It gives you energy? Why not just drink coffee...

Yeah mine actually got bigger from the slightly increased blood flow from deca

dem pumps lmao

google it idiot

Check out my OC

"Energy" is a very vague term. What coffee does is compete with receptors for compounds that normally make you tired, giving you that wired feeling.

Creatine actually gives your muscles more fuel by increasing ATP production in your muscles. More ATP stores = more reps = more muscle hypertrophy in the long run. Honestly you should know this shit from intro level bio.

you have the *correct* answer

ftfy

creatine doesn't make you go bald.

Creatine tl;dr
the primary mechanism your cells get energy from on an instantaneous basis is ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate). your body uses this and turns it into ADP (adenosine di-phosphate) to create energy.

Creatine helps replenish ADP back into ATP IIRC. (Haven't messed with the science of this stuff in a long time, could have completely forgotten and gotten it wrong lmao)

long story short, creatine makes you feel like you have more gas in the tank. I remember when I first tried it, I noticed it the next day i went to the gym. I would normally do a set of tricep extensions with one weight, and then i went and did it with the same weight for like 50% more reps before I ran out of gas.

is that creatine

>take antibiotics for strep throat
>ever since finishing them I've had explosive stools after breakfast, but fine for rest of the day
Are these related?

>you have the *correct* answer
>roids
>*correct*

Keep yourself safe.

On the second week of candito's 6 week programme it says Deadlift variation but it doesn't say what weight to use (even after inputting my deadlift weight)

what should I be going for here??

Take a probiotic, nigger, what is this, the middle ages?

I always do c6w with my actual 1rep max.
Am I retarded for doing this?

Yeah, antibiotics probably wiped out your normal stomach flora. Eat some yogurt

Something like stiff legs. For sets of eight. If you lowballed your first set, add (a little) more weight and do three sets at the new weight

I'm usually way too exhausted from the squats so I do like 50-60% deads

@ 8

>Babesley
>Saved

Anyone know what Rubish totalled at the lolfed meet?

2072lbs at 235lbs

Thanks. Did he pull 1000?

>tfw too intelligent to vote

Excited to bathe in butthurt tears either way.

tfw too eurpean to vote

Kek fuck no

Powercut (1250 kcal deficit WEW LADS) is over next Monday.
Down to 187 from 220-ish as of this morning.
Bench is up by like 2%, squat took a minor hit, deadlift remains unaffected.
Bulgarian method while cutting is the secret to no strength loss, I am willing to say. Very high-frequency, very low-volume.

I'm thrilled to bits that I've lost 30-40 pounds with almost no strength loss at all.

Have you actually tested maxes?

I did a big cut once and my working weights stayed the same RPE but when I peaked and tested 1rm I lost like 25kg on my total

I do a mock meet in 2 weeks, but in doing Bulgarian, I'm hitting pretty close to my 1RM daily, so I'm pretty confident that they haven't gone down much (and I now AM hitting my old bench 1RM on most days, so I do know that's actually gone up a bit)

youtube.com/watch?v=s10ldVRHRSw

THE MAN IN ME WILL DO
NEARLY ANY TASK

Can you do what Joe did for me and upload all your favourite songs so I can steal them?
Joe mobley did it for me out of the kindness of his heart. I love him.

AT FIFTEEN I THOUGHT I'D HAVE IT DOWN BY SIXTEEN

I've heard this song so many times it actually annoys me now.

Are you 23

Not him but I am

no I'm not. So yeah, I get I probably don't get the song.
But I've heard it to death.

This is REAL SAD music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n5uujMb_hbo

WARNING: DONT LISTEN UNLESS YOU DONT MIND HAVING A SONG INSIDE YOUR HEAD FOREVER

Should I go to class? Not feeling it desu

I'm actually interested in this, starting a cut soon and was planning on doing high volume, low intensity

Any more info you can provide on Bulgarian during a cut? I've always wanted to Bulgarian but I was gonna wait till after my cut to do it

Probably, just so you don't fall into habit of skipping class.

This

The more you skip the more you want to skip

Good point

Will likely leave early though

I usually just fuck around on spotify but I made a quick you tube playlists of most of the songs I like, there is definitely a ton more but I'm forgetting them.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIYky5H7r7-sQ4cogco_VuKprvDKtGCD_

Thank you, you have earned yourself the title of Joe Jr. And I forgive you for that bad thing you did.

>bad thing

sorry esme

THE MORE YOU SIP THE MORE YOU WANT TO SIP

>that 21939929th sip of the day

Hold on, I've got a song for you.

youtu.be/gvCmtHDDuu0
>don't be naught again

You're a bad man.

Only reason I didn't get into king crimson is because I can't find his shit on spotify kek. I really like their music tho so I aughta make a youtube playlist or just torrent that shit

Yea muthafuckas betta now

I'm a bad bad boy

youtube.com/watch?v=iG2UG5Ch5-c

I hope it was worth it.

goat

If it makes you feel better I haven't looked at it since I trikt isley

... I don't know if it does.

I was doing high-volume, but my body wasn't getting the recovery it needed from my food, so it was FORCIBLY taking it via sleep. By which I mean I'd literally black out at like 7 PM and wake up after like 12 hours of sleep on random nights, which was uh, unideal being as I'm a college student doing my studying at night, so I had to make a change.

Basically, I just worked up to a heavy but submaximal single every single day for bench and squat, recording both when I started having to actually exert effort, then when I actually had to Try(TM). I'd call it a day when the barpath slowed down or I had to actually work to get it back up. Deadlifts, I did when I was feeling amped and felt like I could do them, literally only twice on an 8 week cut.

If you're doing a cut as hard as I am, I would HEAVILY advise against both high-volume (because you can't recover from it) and low-intensity (because you'll lose mad strength).

It also makes more water go to your muscles thus giving you a bigger pump and "more swoll". The second you go off it you get smaller. It's a meme.

People aren't too happy about these proposed lifts needed to qualify for the national team.

me rn

>will be -8 tomorrow morning
That will be a fun walk to the gym.
Ser ikkje problemet, er jo naturleg at krava går opp når konkurransen tilspissar seg internasjonalt.

sTOP RESPONDING TO IT AND ENCOURAGING IT

>it
That's a she. Trappy isn't an "it".

I can talk to my gf as I please

What percentage-ish would your singles go up to?

Many seem to think they're unreasonably high - think I saw someone write Dietmar has coached like sub-10 people at those levels.

Orangutan?

Look what I just found

m.youtube.com/watch?v=19i30GziSq8

Yes, it's true that there aren't many that can hit those kinds of numbers, but so what? Going to worlds is not a right, it's a privilege and we need to further develop our best talents.

Do you worry that you basically ran a passing program, making it seem like you were completely retaining strength when you may not have been?

Saw someone write that it'll give lifters valuable experience to go even if they didn't make the qualifiers but are the strongest in their class.
Also something about a trainer pushing an athlete up to that point and just handing it off to a new coach would work rather poorly.

I'm just regurgitating here, I don't really have an opinion on it.

Your 'gf' (should be it friend) is the trap

Wat
How do i look like i can still hit my old 1RMs without still being able to

Peaking***** not passing

Okay Dino

memes aside, monster is GOAT for working night shifts

I'm a #teamorange kinda guy though my thing

Er vel litt det her gratisprinsippet og "alle skal med" som sit inne her tenker eg.

Besides, I remember there being some serious budgeting issues last year, mainly because of how many people were sent to worlds, europeans, bench press championships and so on.

See

Oh
Well I've consistently hit my old Bench 1RM every single night for the past week, so I'm pretty confident in saying i retained "strength," but I'm sure my work capacity has taken a major hit because I've just been doing 1x1 for 2 months, ye.

That's great m8

How long was the cut, and what do you think your starting and ending body fat % were?

In week 7 now, will be 8 weeks total.
Probably in the mid-high 20s when i started, like 17-18% now? Dadbod i guess, definitely not lean, but dramatically leaner.

well done family

what is bulgarian method?

newfag who is the middle of bulking, would like to know for when i cut

thanks in advanced

See

Sean

>98 / 20 / 39 / 1 [
Yes?