/owg/

ded thred

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsmeXwHu6W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am gonna join a crossfit jim and workout in my white undies with skid marks to show these sluts what's up

That's a good post

why american form so bad

why hip smash horizontally against bar

why crossfit exist

why lift in panties and bra

thx i try

that's not so bad form you non lifting bitch

better then u 4 sure

why american think being better than amateur lifter on nepali bobsledding forum is validation for being shit on an international professional level

why american exist

what's the difference between those 2 pictures other than the chinese keeping the bar marginally closer to her body

My snatch has maxed out at 115 lbs. If I try to go any higher my shoulders start making popping noises and shit, and I'm not trying to tear something.

Finally got my clean and jerk to 225 after a 4 months of this shitty program tho

The white roastie is pulling much less than the Asian waifu

so? she's also using significantly less weight. you don't need to pull 68 with as much force as you would 95

wow i can take two photos of different lifters at a different point in their lifts and arbitrarily call someone bad because it's the hip thing to do

this is bad technique by america because he has long hair and wore a belt for it

NO LIFT

stremften your rotator cuff muscles and lower traps

learn how to properly engage lower traps so your shit stop snapping

youtube.com/watch?v=zsmeXwHu6W0

that's actually a good pull though

too bad he didn't >train from childhood

>i dont understand sarcasm because im retarded

is u motherfucker

you're a huge faggot dude. the whole ''hate americans for being american'' thing has played out

i'm the original screenshotter

they're pics at full extension so not really different points in their lifts

>hate americans

I'm American though, is it wrong to want to be represented by weightlifters who are actually """gud"""

instead what we have are a bunch of instagram clowns who are as cocky as they are underwhelming

>they're pics at full extension so not really different points in their lifts

you dont even know what you're talmbout

one more frame for the fat chinese girl and they would have almost the same amount of bar separation

>I'm American though, is it wrong to want to be represented by weightlifters who are actually """gud"""

there are american weightlifters who are actually gud, but you dont get a say on who gets posted here since you dont even lift

one more frame and she's past full extension u silly little monkey

stop getting personal, there's no need to cyberbully on an anonymous website. Perhaps you're used to a site more like bodybuilding.com?

>one more frame and she's past full extension u silly little monkey

do you understand what fps is, it's not the seconds on youtube played you dumb fuck lmao

lads how do I make my own program

aiming at 5 days a week squatting 2-3 times and pulling at least 2 times

are you somehow implying that the different fps of the two recordings will somehow impact bar positioning of the full extension

because that's incredibly silly and possibly indicative of low IQ

no i'm saying you dont understand that there's another frame where the bar is slightly higher on the fat chink's snatch where it would match the white bitch's and it would look almost the same

but you dont get that since you're an idiot

M squat
T pull
W squat
TH pull
F squat

wowowowowow

hello calstrengtguy

hey buddy how ya doin

This a fucking retarded post. Compare an elite Russian to the elite chink and their position and separation will be different too

Bar relation to body is as much leverages and proportions as it is technical differences. Compare her to a chinky built differently and it'll look different still.

If you want to show Kristen pope has shit technique this is a stupidest way to prove it

>Your lifts look different to someone built totally different it must be shit

Lol

but that's not full extension you retarded Goon

i paused both videos exactly before the bar leaves the hips

hahaha like lmao haha my man dude haha

Wtf you mean before the bar leaves the hip, it's already left the hip on the left so they aren't in the same fucking point of the lift

>one is closer to belly button
>one is just slightly past hips

JEJEJ GUYS FULL EXTENSION MEANS THIS THING, ANYONE WHO DISAGREE IS A MORAN, TRIPLE EXTENSORS YEAHHH

fuck all of you

keep supporting murri-CAN'T weightlifters lmao

MOAR

I'm not American but I'm not a China fanboy faggot either lad, I don't even like or think Kristen pope is that good I just think you're fucking retarded

I bet you do a 60kg snatch in China singlet and anta's lolol

someone who dont know what he talmbout gets outed again

gj guys i am proud of ya'll

nothing wrong with being a chinese fanboy DESU

>60 kg snatch

the sad truth is that you're probably hitting numbers that are only slightly less shitty than that

but hey let's hear those American open numbers and prove me wrong

can you two just throw down Karate kid style?

>but hey let's hear those American open numbers and prove me wrong

the fuck are you trying to prove, that there's a lot more amateurs lifting and the sport has grown

usa still has elite lifters, and more incoming

?

she's starting to look more feminine now that she's probably done competing

After nearly a year of lifting I'm still struggling with full snatching. Tbf I've only been really trying to not power everything for the last month or so (wish I'd started properly)

Hips and shoulders are far more flexible now, but the missing link is MY FUCKING THORACIC SPINE. Seriously it's gristly and stiff as fuck. I just can't stretch it in the same way. Nothing seems to work.

Pls lads help me. If not to improve my lifting, to improve my life. It gives me achey pain at work and always has, id just written it off until I started weightlifting and was told I should work on it

exactly

Question: I'm new to Oly lifting but not lifting in general. When I try to practice with lighter weights it is really hard to maintain a proper form. how do I into light weight but full movement? When I raise the weight (say > 60kg for cleans) it seems my form gets better but it is quite tiring then.
Second question: What would be some milestones that I can/should reach within a few month. 75kg BW @ 175cm and been told that I'm quite talented...
>inb4 ego lifting

have you ever done the cat cow stretch

>talented
>can't even snatch 60kg

Lol

No actually. Would you recommend it sitting or on all 4s? I've done something similar where you stand against a wall and imagine bending forward peeling each vertebrae off 1by1. It helps somewhat at the time but nothing for my tspine seems to give lasting results whereas my hips and shoulders do improve over time

If you're "quite talented", 125kg clean and jerk and 100kg snatch should be within reach. But you're probably not "quite talented", so temper your expectations.

Back in the good ol days when American men could get medals at senior worlds

How do I learn proper russian elite form if I can't get a russian coach or a coach at all?

Do I film my self and see what I'm doing wrong?

goat

I weigh 80kgs. Willing to bulk to 94.

What can I expect to lift at my natty best?

No way to tell unless we knew your athletic background, base of strength, height, frame, leverages, training schedule, coaching, etc.

No athletic background. Always liked to sprint, though. Never any competative background.

Lifting for two years. Started at 60kgs and can currently squat 2,5pl8 for 1RM, OHP 60kgs for 1RM, deadlift 3pl8 for 1RM.

Measured my body. I have average/slightly below average length femurs. Short arms and a long torso.

Current 1RM for snatch is 40kgs and c&j is 70kgs. Have basically only been oly lifting for the past two weeks. Still working my my flexbility so my snatch really is just a power snatch and my clean is still very much a power clean but I'm comfortable in the jerk phase.

This thread gets more and more cancerous every day.

Granted my goals is to at least lift 200kgs total. I also have this irrational goal to clean 140kgs regardless of whether or not I can jerk it.

u r cancerous, this is discussion. not like the blueshoes thread just filled with autism and his dick pics

I love ehab can someone pls post a qt ehab WebM? Thank you.

this and only this, amerifats cant lift for shit

but then again, neither can i :^)

You could join Yasha/Polovnikov's online team.

cortney is a qt with her serious face

>4 weeks out from competition
>Need 1 kg on training prs to qualify for provincial
>Need 10 kg from last competition
Lads

som1 sau my naymm?

Yellow plates are 15kg, green plates are 10kg. She is lifting a total of 50kg and she thinks that is impressive. Bitch i curl that much for reps, i row double that.
Female "strength" is a joke.

u forgot to take into account that she's lifting closer to earth's core so she's actually lifting closer to 508kg in this video

I did take into account the holes in the centre of the weight but i didn't think of the earth gravitational pull.

desu i kinda wanna add some oly lifting into my training (mostly PL & strongman atm), any advice lads? i'm pretty sure i could manage a mediocre c&j, but i'm afraid that attempting to snatch would take me straight to snap city

GRILL?????????

she's fucking wratchet bro

that's funny coming from a pedo who dates children

commi?

I hang snatch 135kg stfu little bitch ass fuck

i have no clue what it even looks like done sitting, so i'd say do it on all fours

do that and start using a peanut on your upper back

btn jerked 133 today lads

Holy shit put some fucking grips on I almost had a panic attack.

what

The asian woman is dressed.

sorry if that offends you mehmet. here in America we can dress any way we want

post some clumsy qts

Anyone have experience with Wei Rui lifting shoes?

That's not some world class lifter or anything like that, just an instagram fitness whore. Look to olympians who are snatching near double bodyweight if you want to see impressive female lifting.

MOre like this, had a Hearty kek

"all natural" .... just like Gustavo Badelle.....

>please.

I have no reason to suspect he wasn't natty. He was lifting like sub 90% of the 105 world records in competition, which aligns with most of the research about PEDs in strength sports.

>I have no reason to suspect he wasn't natty
that's because you dont lift and you dont use your head

>he's not medal contender
>he's fer sure natty cause he's weak

lol

>the moment a thousand chinkfanboi hearts ripped in half
glorious

Dude,,,, did you see that Cali Strength vid of him cleaning 200 kgs ???? He did it like a sneeze.

>look for YT "DS cleans more than you".
>I ain't hating on him. All 5' 6" of him.

I just want to lick her butthole, is that too much to ask?

Nobody said anything about him being weak. He never failed a drug test, and pretty much hit the same numbers in training that he hit in comp. American lifters that are suspect are people like Norik Vardanian, who hit absurd numbers over in Armenia, yet struggled to clean and jerk anything over 200 in competition, Pat Mendes, who snatched 207 in training but couldn't hit much over 180 in comp, or Damron who can squat over 300kgs, snatch over 150 and regularly clean and jerk over 200 in training, but struggles to hit 185/140 in comp.

>He never failed a drug test
that's a good way to determine a natty

>yet struggled to clean and jerk anything over 200 in competition
after a layoff he couldnt hit the same numbers wow what a surprise must be bcos of steroids

>pretty much hit the same numbers in training that he hit in comp
>Damron
nathan hits close to his training numbers too, about the same as donny does his, and i'm pretty sure his best cj is 200 right now so he's not regularly cj over 200 lol

He hits high numbers at local meets when he's overweight, whenever he has to cut he hits significantly less. Wouldn't surprise me if it's also the cycling. How is the over 300 squat not suspect to you, but somehow a 215 clean off the blocks is?

It's stupid to suspect that everyone that's stronger than some arbitrary number you've made up in your head is on steroids.

donny also squats over 300 and has cleaned 225 off blocks. and jerked 237

>It's stupid to suspect that everyone that's stronger than some arbitrary number you've made up in your head is on steroids.

i'm not the one doing that, it's the guy i'm replying to. you fucking dumbfuck

Kek

t. American

t. faggot