Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im an neet shutin and ill be voting for trump

the reason im a neet shutin is because of political correct people and cant handle being around normies who are brainwashed by the left

i hope trump wins and the leftism is crushed so i can finally go back into society like it was in the 90s

I plan to vote for Gary Johnson and can squat well over 500 lbs.

Make of that what you will.

Im voting for him because I hate how annoying these faggot liberals are. They really do need to eat some humble pie

what do you squat without plug?

Europe is looking at you americans, make this one count, you can do it!

whats a leppo?

Idk why you /pol/cucks shit up everyboard with your fucking bullshit, just GTFO seriously, its no wonder this place is filled with fucking weak pieces nowadays.

Name 1 (one) person that actually likes/acknowledges Tim Wise

how many leppos can you squat

You legitimately write like Jason Blaha.

I said that in Jason Blahas voice using his mannerisms and it sounded exactly like something he'd say.

(I'm not saying he'd vote for Gary Johnson, I'm talking about how you structured your post)

Im a Trump supporter as well but you're a faggot. I would bet my life even if he wins nothing will change in you.

holy fuck I forgot about Jason. What has he been up to other than being a CIA/Illuminati sex slave/reptilian assassin?

>tfw to enlightened to have a job

>tim jacob wise
^>/\

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

Someone has to stop this numale uprising. Our country is going to shit. Not even a political post, idgaf about the president, but the social vagination of white men is becoming a serious problem.

Yeah im sure he will solve all your problems. Youre not a NEET shutin because youre a lazy piece of shit, but because of political correctness.

I thought the stereotype was that republican voters are hamplanet white trash?

politics is downstream from culture user, you know who to vote for

>but the social vagination of white men is becoming a serious problem.
Id actually be happy if it goes on if it means less competition
There are too few women as it is today and if more men turn numale and weak its easier to find a girl

lol stedois fro frauds and fags and fraud
im on that dere naturally encanched philosophy
and leme tell yu guyz life newe bette busting al kinds of nutts

>no idea who the fuck Tim Wise is
>google his name
>mfw

Fucking hell.

Im running the numbers now...

It says you're a faggot

Im NEET because I dont actually have to work (wealthy family) and I don't need to interact with anyone outside of my family because (wealthy family).

I stopped being able to relate to people in the last 5-10 years when everybody started turning into brain-dead leftist morons. Even some of the most hardcore "bro-dudes" I knew back in the day who were the literal opposite of a leftist have all turned into leftist cucks. Blue-pilled normies have stood ZERO chance against the mass brain-washing by the left.

I'll start participating in society once all the blue-pilled normies stop being so fucking retarded about everything. The reason I mentioned the 90s is because the 90s were the last time normies weren't so fucking spastic.

This isn't /pol/ this is CTR.

that "man" doesn't deserve his beard

fuck off

he is not even best tim wise

The weaker and more pliable men are, the less reason for women not to be obese blobs too.

(((Time Wise)))

Tim Wise is a big time white guilt shiller, thats how he makes his living.

and people say Hitler was bad

>leftists pushing a consistent narrative rather than spewing whatever bullshit suits them in the moment

Hilarious thought