/fraud/

breaking through the bondage of conditioning and MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN edition

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
vice.com/read/hey-v12n5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would you fraud when it makes your cock smaller?

Anyone here running shit with thyroid problems? I got my cut up back in 08 and I want to get fuckin jacked m8s

it only makes your balls smaller

there are literally no cons in having your dick hanging lower than your balls

>dicklet can't spare an inch or two

That's not a bug, it's a feature.

JBFLGF

getting ready to jerk off to images of trump

post your best trumps, be blessed by kek

PRAISE KEK

That gyno and fanny pack

Also fuck donald trump

they have to go back

Here you go!

Heroins not giving me any crazy bodily issues that im trying to remedy. And considering I hadn't done it in months until my present binge, I'd hardly say I'm addicted. I seem to do fine in it's absence, given it is my all time favorite substance

Beyond that, I'm not hassling him for it, so my own use really isn't hypocritical. I merely picked up a handful of his self described negative traits and questioned what I thought might be one of the root causes of them

If anything, it's you who has no right to call me out. Heroin deffo didn't turn my jawline into a mine field kek :^)

>not being able to conceive why possessing genetic traits that are viewed as desireable/attractive in north american society/main stream media is positive

How old were you when they diagnosed you with le indigo child assburgers? Kek. How many safety boxes did they give you?

my wall is building so fucking fast right now jesus christ anons

>tfw when the gender gap between Democrats and Republicans has grown even larger thanks to Trump
The grand total of the 7 women who support Trump nationwide make no difference in the damage he's caused.

christmas is coming on November 8 this year

go home nerd virgins

>damage he's caused
NERD VIRGINS GO HOME

bean pls go back

PRAISE HIM

I seriously question the intelligence of anyone who supports a know-nothing ignorant moron like Trump beyond the memes and being ironic on Veeky Forums. He's stupid even by Republican standards.

>is anti-science
>thinks global warming is a myth
>thinks vaccines cause autism
>knows nothing on foreign policy
>is a tax dodging welfare queen
>wants to give corrupt billionaires like himself even larger tax cuts
>easily triggered thin-skinned moron who wants to put reporters in jail who say mean things about him
>wants to "close up" parts of the internet
>wants to enact religious discrimination
>has bragged about a desire to violate 5+ constitutional amendments
>looks up to authoritarians
>probably most anti-American candidate to ever run

post your cumshot already jeez

M A G A
A
G
A

what the fuck is wrong with your nipple

Damn you are fur than me...
#
>$33k
>5 minutes walking distance from the campus
Ya just buy it. Make sure you have someone inspect it throughly.
#
>Yessir, Gold 3x and Silver 2x miners respectively
There is nothing wrong with ETFs as long as you understand the fundamentals of investing and what the ETF does.
I buy physical silver because I have hook up.

good to see you using the fruits of science - a computer and the internet- to please yourself.
funny, i thought science was le inapplicable

>probably most anti-American candidate to ever run

wanna know how I know you were born in the mid-late 90s?

pubertal gyno that's so minor I can't be bothered to fix it

kinda like the pointiness t b h

but I'm edging so I can finish to a collective image collage of posts like after he wins tomorrow

this is trimmed too actually. It gets a lot worse than this

shoo shoo science jew

you are a fucking untermensch cat piss

delicious CTR tears

If IQ meant shit we would all praise the anti social retards that claim their IQ on /b/. And if you would let people like that decide what's good or not you would fuck the world completly uo. Bitch.

Do you seriously believe all that green text or are you just trolling?

>shoo shoo science jew
you know I'm right

>samefagging this hard
By the way congratulations! You've swallowed more ounces of Trump's semen than dollars Trump has paid in income tax since before you were born. Proceed to the nearest exit to collect your pay- oh wait he doesn't actually pay people who do work for him. Tough luck.

Bernie 2016

lol

You fucking uninformed faggot. You do realize that the Clinton's used the same tax loop hole to not pay taxes that Trump did right?
You also realize that this tax loophole was CREATED BY THE CLINTONS.
GTFO YOU UNEDUCATED IGNORANT TRASH. GO WATCH MORE CNN FAGGOT.

I agree with the dude and I'm late twenties

Love hearing these white niggers somehow justify their own immigrant lineage

At least on Veeky Forums you know youre going to be dealing with racist autists

Make a map of the population density of dumb niggers by state and it'd match that pic rather closely. And you know who blacks tend to vote for the most on average? Give you a hint: it's not the republicans

nigga you think I have time to type out this retarded fucking trip every time I want to shitpost

P.S. Your shitty image sucks dick, we hate immigrants because they ruin cultural values of the nations they inhabit like pests

poor bernie, I kinda feel bad for him

okay fine you win, but STEM as a college degree is retarded simply based upon the fact that there isn't that high of a demand for graduates in their applicable fields
>the deterioration has begun
I did good in this thread, l8er boys, gym time

Im going to blue ball you hard
#Imwithher

>he doesn't see the unique post count increasing
>doesn't understand names and timeouts after posts

CTR CONFIRMED

How the fuck is a 500 test-e cycle supposed to be cheap? Canadian sources on reddit sell for like $375 for 5 weeks worth of gear

and still a lesser evil than Clinton

jerry p-plz no

PLZ

there is no other candidate who has PLEDGED to make anime real again

Blacks/slaves were 0.5% of the population. They did NOT build the United States. Slavery was fucked and is fucked and I do NOT support it but by NO MEANS was this country built upon the backs of slaves. They were basically farmers.

>You do realize that the Clinton's used the same tax loop hole to not pay taxes that Trump did right?
50 years of Hillary's tax returns are publicly available online. Check them yourself. She has always paid what she has owed.
>You fucking uninformed faggot.
Says the Trump supporter. The group of people two standard deviations below national IQ. L O L
>descending into an incoherent caps lock rage
Typical Trumplet. Angry AND stupid.

>375 for 5 weeks worth of gear

Probably 375 for 10 vials of 250. One vial is usually 10 ml. One vial isn't one dose

>At least on Veeky Forums you know youre going to be dealing with racist autists
>said the ex con
i don't know what amuses me more, the fact you can't vote or the fact you dropped out of highschool

>Idaho
>Utah
>not 95% white
Nice try, Trumplet. Only genetically inferior whites would support someone as fucking stupid as Trump.

Ferrage already did
Im just waiting for the anime girl imports

Just buy from European sauce then, it gets passed the border fine

Is this good enough to run a 12-16 week test-e + dbol kickstart? If so would like to know personal recommendations for dosages and any extra advice. Researched for years and feeling the itch.

23, 6'2, 195lbs

>pic
nigga please, she's fucking stupid and you know it, everyone knows it.
I wanna hear her speak 5 languages fluently.

you got a source on those 0.5 percent?

>having to cherry-pick from your own "evidence" to validate your point

Look up anything this faggot says as well as what I say anons.
God bless America.
MAGA neighbors.

I don't understand your point and have no idea if thats true

This is an immigrant nation. None of us have roots here. The same spastics who support trump and talk about building a wall etc love waxing at me about their Irish grandparents

This is an old story repeating itself on a huge stage
Really entertaining but omg this country is fucked

no lol

16 weeks is slightly more than 3 vials, so let's say 4. that's 200 dollars by canadian standards. 150 if 12 weeks

What do you guys think about hcg during a cycle versus just as part of pct. I was planning on using pic related because it was reviewed in a real study.

I didnt drop out of high school?
I have an MA lol

Also not guilty yall got to feel me
Dont be mad because this liberal pansy smashed the fuck out of a couple of good ol boys

They came here LEGALLY

That is the point. These people hop over, and take advantage of all social welfare programs, devalue labor, and contribute nothing.

Here is pic

0.5 percent
civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

fuck off

>says the person who tried to cherrypick the invalidate the graph.
If black people were responsible for red states being stupid as fuck then Idaho and Utah (great white "paradises") wouldn't be at the bottom. California and New York have tons of blacks and none of the IQ problems Republican states have. That's because the whites in those states are genetically inferior cousin fuckers.

Like you.

Wasn't calling you out specifically. You are alright.
vice.com/read/hey-v12n5
>This is an old story repeating itself on a huge stage
Everything is in cycles. Just look at history. It's easy to see.
Melania will be one of the best first ladies ever. I am a bit worried about this end online bullying thing she is talking about? She needs a stronger message. Better problem to resolve.
>you got a source on those 0.5 percent?
vice.com/read/hey-v12n5

except that our nation of immigrants have historically been productive members of society. I wouldn't mind Irish, asian, etc coming over. But when we have, a shit ton of immigrants coming over from who the fuck knows and riding on welfare, that's not okay.

Same thing could be said with the uprising of nigger culture. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let those monkeys in here? Black culture is a fucking disgrace and needs to be wiped off the earth

Ah, one of you. I know a bunch of illegals, none are on welfare because its nigh on impossible to get without documentation

Thats just some daft shit that hicks say

I do know a fucking ton of white ex military dudes committing welfare fraud

Americas real problem is the white niggers not the immigrants

Honestly posting the 7 women and 4 trannies who support Trump nationwide when Hillary is going to win 80~90% of the female vote is as desperate looking as posting the 30 black people who Republican.

>tfw when you're mk-677 is supposed to come tomorrow

Black culture is fucking awesome
All your white people dress like black people did in the 90s anyways

Construction boots hoodies and jeans that dont fit
Looking like mobb deep but covered in grease

>Black culture is fucking awesome

breh you need to get your t levels checked

You are from the Netherlands right?

no mention of the 0.5 percent

Black twitter is hilarious
Fat asses are life
Hip hop is the only genre of music that matters anymore
And they scrap it out instead of calling the popo

No sir
Irlanda

what's the difference between Americans and yogurt?

Every fucking black kid i see walking around has their pants don past their ass, walks around like tough shit.

They al sit around doing jack shit, smoking weed, living off their parents welfare checks, who are sick and dying from fried food induced diabeetus.

I've lived in West philly and got to experience first-hand how most of these people just don't give a shit.

And yet they complain like we aren't doing enough to help them.

Fuck all of them. We should drug test anyone on welfare, and put these stupide ass fucking juves into trade schools so they do something with their lives instead of sucking off the gov't teat

hehe culture jokes you're so original

oooh aah up the RA!

I didn't cherry-pick anything. I made the argument that the lower iq states can more often be attributed to a higher population density of blacks. It's not a hard and fast rule for every state, but to ignore such a trend is you being a lazy faggot.

>California and New York have tons of blacks and none of the IQ problems Republican states have
>California black population: 6%
>New York black population: 14%

Meanwhile on the republican side:
>Mississippi (the lowest of the IQ states): 38%
>South Carolina: 27%
>Louisiana: 32%
>Tennessee: 17%

And in the scheme of an election, Idaho and Utah are fucking irrelevant having 4 and 6 electoral votes respectively.

Get fucked, CTR

Lol

Im sure youre a productive citizen and benefit to society

Also where to cop time machine
Blacks dress waay better than whites on average

>Black twitter is hilarious
No
>Fat asses are life
Stupid niggers shaking their asses and being degenerate and uneducated fucks
>Hip hop is the only genre of music that matters anymore
No

Everything blacks have brough to the table since jazz has been udder fucking garbage. MLK is probably rolling in his grave at 21st century black youth

Ireland?

That hats a knock off. You probably have shit relation with your father or no positive male role models in your life. Kill yourself. Fast.

>losers of England
>genetically inferior criminals who came over and committed a bunch of crime killing people
>blacks built your country and the White House, have the glory
>oppress them for 400 years and you're still scared of them
>grow up as a Veeky Forums shitposter because you're genetically inferior just like your ancestors
And the absolutely most hilarious part about a white American Trump supporter is that the US was founded by a bunch of losers who were running away from authoritarians like Trump. Morons are destined to repeat history. Well that is if the sane people don't stop them.
>Every fucking black kid i see walking around has
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

>Im sure youre a productive citizen and benefit to society
now that you mention it, are you currently employed mr ex con?

>Blacks dress waay better than whites on average
yeah nah

does ctr pay for your planet fitness membership? or do you hang out at truck stops to burn calories?

I am. I was doing pro bono work in a healthcare related field.

That is the basis of my hatred toward blacks in this country.

I saw their laziness and shit attitude first hand.

People act like there are these black people out there who defy the stereotypes and should be praised for overcoming adversity and all that bullshit.

The truth is, a black guy having a job and being non-scum is like hitting the fucking lottery with these people.

Yessir
Came over illegal too lol
Now i pay enough taxes to support at least two bullshitting veterans or 3 mexicans
Yep
Make bank too

Lol now fraud is getting infested with pol, great.

Has anyone ever vacationed on blast?

us Europeans should be happy about Trump ruining America.
We work our fucking asses off, no matter if studying or doing hard physical work,and don't enjoy the wealth Muricans get for cooling their balls on college

>the wealth Muricans get for cooling their balls on college
Say that to my student debt and not online and see what comes aboot

>I know a bunch of illegals
Wow fantastic source

>Welfare
Bigger issue would be medicare and schooling

>WHITE PEOPLE I KNOW ARE ON WELFARE
Great source, yet again. Unbiased and statistically sound.

Im sure if some white people do something wrong we should make sure everyone does, right?

>samefagging low IQ cousin fucking moron
Yes, you did cherrypick. Utah and Itaho are 95-99% white respectively, and both have 85 IQ average. That alone completely refutes your "blame black people for red states being dumb" attempt to save face over your genetic inferiority. Nice try though.

>Get fucked, CTR
How much is Russia paying you to gulp Trump's semen down by the gallon? I'd tell you to get fucked, but Russia is already having a go at your asshole now that your cousin is finished with you.

When will you guys take back Ulster?

tiocfaidh ar la

Praise Kek. Just stop responding.
So you are in America illegally or in Ireland illegally?

Reminder to please indicate a /fraud/ulant transaction when making an offer.

>The truth is, a black guy having a job and being non-scum is like hitting the fucking lottery with these people.
So around 92% of them hit the lottery? Interesting.