Gym is intimidating when you're alone :(

i feel like such a loser lol. did my stairs stepper thing then checked squat racks and they're all in use by tough looking sexy guys so i do my hip thrust things instead. finish with those and see squat racks are still in use by hot guys or claimed. one guy put his towel on the bar thing and i saw him there resting.

i didn't want to like approach them or stand around so people could stare at me or something so i just left :(

fuck. will this get easier?

KYS
Majority of people go alone
No one cares about what you do at the gym

Still having problem with going alone? What happened with your friend?

Have you talked with a therapist about that anxiety? Exposure to these situations will make you numb to them eventually. Maybe do CBT therapy or meditation. Exercise your brain not to ruminate, and counter with rational thoughts.

she said she was sick which is maybe true.

but yeah i'm hoping exposure makes me numb eventually. hopefully soon? i've seen lots of therapists but they're never able to help with things. gotta deal with shit on my own lol

how do you guys deal with buff guys using the squat racks?

kys

lol eat me :)

you literally stop being autistic and just ask how much they have left/can you work in
jesus fuck, get over yourself
fucking triggered

>how do you guys deal with buff guys using the squat racks?
>deal with buff guys
>buff guys

being buff doesn't mean being aggressive douchebag, next time you're afraid to ask, stop thinking about possible outcomes, and just go ask. i know it's hard, but try it

>i feel like such a loser

You should feel that way, because you are a loser.

not you again

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

no one EVER will.

IMPORTANT question

Do you go to the gym looking like a skinny dyel boi or a skinny dyel boi in woman's clothes?

Second could lead to maximum topkeks, in my tetanos dungeon gym atleast.
And do you use mens or women's locker?

NOT FIT RELATED; NOW FUCK OFF

>His gym has a singles policy

Also, post your ass boi.

Its still not a meme man, you should stop trying

>Original
>Copycat

ffs, it's not enough that one guy is autistic like this.

yeah, i know. i mean thinking rationally it's not a big deal to just walk up to someone and ask if they're almost done. but it's still really scary, especially when they're gorgeous. talking to boys has always been hard :/

i understand now why the gym has a "women's only" area. wish they had a squat rack in there though instead of the useless bullshit.

oh they have ;)

uh what. i use the women's room obviously.

you are a fucking disgrace kys you dumb not cute trap

See this, friendo:

You need to stop this RIGHT now

>i understand now why the gym has a "women's only" area. wish they had a squat rack in there though instead of the useless bullshit.
>Women's only
>Women

Not for you or other mentally ill faggots. Stick to planet fitness.

But seriously how do I get over this gym anxiety

Again but this time, in a thong. Do this, and I'll answer.

>but it's still really scary, especially when they're gorgeous
You're asking them for a rack squat, not for sex.

why did you comply with a request. jesus, never indulge internet trolls and chasers

Kill yourself, faggot. Get out of my thread, and never respond again, or I will absolutely blow you so fucking out of the water, you will evolve from a fish and your gills will turn into ribs before you land on the ground.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

>4/10 man
>3/10 girl

you literally have no ass do you even squat you fucking dumb cunt.

Why are you symphatizing with that attention whoring faggot?

NOD /FID/ RELATED NOW FUG OFF:DDDDD

Sound like you have anxiety. Go to a therapist fit wont help

meany

>how do you guys deal with buff guys using the squat racks?

I walk up to them and say "you got five minutes" then stand a little way behind them with my arms crossed.