Your story is getting dark user

Your story is getting dark user...

My story's pretty great :)

>One day we will all be old men who have lost their loved ones and only have our dwindling gains to show for a life of struggle

This had better not be a fucking shitpost

nobody makes me feel my own feels

Jesus christ dude

>tfw never been in love nor had girlfriend
What the fuck is wrong with me?

>tfw you have a gf but you're crippling autism and insecurity makes you constantly paranoid that you'll lose her knowing that no matter how much muscle you get you'll never have a strong mind

>going out with girl
>everythings seems fine until friday
>saturday comes, she had some stuff to do so we couldn't hang out
>send her funny reminder at night
>"hahah :)"
>nothing else
>say fuck it and go out have a couple of drinks wirh my lads
>yesterday was her birthday
>wish her happy birthday
>"hahah thanks :)"
>send her reminder at night
>":)"
>hey so how was your bday?
>nothing
>feel like shit

Am I overthinking this? Already happened to me once. The worst is that she's the girl I planned to put my life in order with, you know leave the hookup culture stuff.

>send her funny reminder

reminder of what?

if you're jacked, even after everything else in your life has been stripped away from you, you're still jacked

I'm sorry to break this to you user, but I was in a similar situation not long ago and I kept overthinking that she was interested when she was not. Your girl leaving short, close-ended replies is a dead give away - she is letting you off gently to avoid hurting your feelings, which she clearly is, but according to woman logic, a slow, confusing and retrenched approach to breaking up is their way of simultaneously boosting their own ego.

Did she recently get out of a relationship? Please elaborate, I might be wrong

repeat after me user: chicks flake
carry on and up, with or without her

>supposed to feel pity for a normalfag that had a girlfriend

i would send her shit like "you're hot" or "I like you a lot" she would usually play and say stuff like I don't believe you.

Nope, she accidentally told me a lesser version of "I love you" to me last week. She even told me she liked me more than she tought.

Feels bad man
It kind of feels like being defective, to be honest.

>Losing friends constantly after first year of college
>I only lift and play wow alone now
Why does it suck so much?

I completely understand.

Mah heart
Mah sole

Fucking just happened to me with a girl that I crushed on hard. I finally got her to tell me in concrete terms that we're just friends. At the end of that work day I saw her standing at her car talking to this guy she's been hanging around, making plans for later. I didn't even go home I literally went straight to the gym and just lifted.
On the plus side
>Did working sets of flat bench at a weight I've been trying to get to for about a year

All I have is lifting now. Gotta get big.

>loser in HS
>cheerleader for no reason at all starts talking to me, liking me
>guess she got in too deep that she actually fell for me, entire time I thought it was a big joke and she was going to take me to a place to have all her popular friends laugh at me
>we got out for the last 2 years of HS, she invites me to every popular party/hang out...get to the point the popular kids are my "friends"
>we go to same college, and get apartment together , start lifting when I realize she's a 9/10 laying on our bed in her panties and don't want chad to steal her
>FF to now
>she passed away
>got myself a good paying job but now I live alone in her dream house
>don't even care to try to flirt with any other women, still haven't moved on
>all I do is work, gym
>the house is always quiet

It's been 6 years and I haven't moved on...I don't want to. Time is starting to win though, I can't remember any of our fights, our talks, our jokes. The only things I remember is the first day she walked up to me and said hi and her calling me babe when I was falling asleep on her shoulder watching some movie together.

>it's quiet now

>be me
>see this pic
>I can relate so bad it hurts
>decide to test so I go "I love you" out loud in the dark
>voice cracks

Maybe in another life lads

Pls respond I want advice.

C'est la vie mate. Good luck

FUCK

This is too heavy for me user. Even a 3 plate squat is nothing compare to this.

Sorry to hear bruh, at least she didn't let you fuck her first and then dump you off by the friend zone afterwards.

I didn't even realize that I had been friend zoned until after a day or so.

Two weeks ago she drunk texts me a booty call which I refused and it felt like salvaging a tiny part of the massive hole she left in my ego

I can feel myself slipping in a depression and I'm not sure what to do.

Couldn't get myself out of bed in time to go to the gym for the past 10 days or so, but I'm just gonna fucking go tomorrow morning.

You get it. Everyone else complaining because they didn't get teen pussy, because they feel like their job isn't good enough or because they got dumped by some slut they dated for a few months. The only thing that matters in this world is people and nothing destroys more lives than even a single death. I don't want anything at all, I just want them back.

ACTUALLY I DID FUCK HER. SHE'S FIT AND SQUATS AND HER ASS WAS AMAZING.
It makes me feel more like I atleast achieved something before she left my behind though. Like, fuck that other guy. My dick has already been there. Before you. So fuck you.

And good. I'd agree, turning down a booty call shows some strength of character, you did salvage something.

Any idea why you're slipping?

I'm sorry but
is 100% right. Don't invest your time in people that don't treat you well. It was her birthday and you didn't even see her. I don't mean to antagonize you but I'd be thinking:
>Shes with her girlfriends right now
>Probably doing retarded shots
>Flirting with random guys
>Probably gobbling down cocks all nite
>Here I sit hoping she has a good day and she cant be fucking bothered to reply to/see me

Let her go m8.

Yeah I will give her until wednesday because we where going to go out that day. Her birthday was sunday and she spend it with her family and close friends, today she's at classes.

She's getting bored with you, or mad
Also if she never told you her birthday it's not your fault
t. Girl who catches herself doing petty shit like this and also fed up with her own gender