Achilles' Meal

Post yours.

I'm on a dirty bulk. I'm feeling so fat but I have to make it to January first.

But ice cream will wreck a day in no time on a cut for me

Everytime.

brehs

Not a meal, but i fucking love french fries

i have some sort of personal challenge, i try to have the biggest cheat meal possible price and calorie wise too, and yes i know that i could just be drinking oil and eating butter but the food has to be at least decent too

My current favorite is eating 25 hotdogs and 10 packs of ramen noodles, they have to be on sale though, i wont spend more than 10 bucks on food. I can consume around 7 or 8 thousand calories with that

>food hasto be at least decent
>10 packs of ramen noodles
That's 18,200 mg of sodium you disgusting weeb.

I have bacon in the morning then cook a huge bowl of half pound of pasta, half pound of beef, I cook it in the leftover bacon grease, add hot sauce and blue cheese dressing, wash it down with two Vanilla Cokes, then a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's for dessert. I actually do this every Sunday for long run day. God bless marathon training.

Rich piana, is that you?

>cuites à la marmite
Kys
At least get real chips

Thats if you use the seasoning packets like a degenerate

>not a meal
not with that attitude

my weakness is comically large portions of pasta. its how i ended up peaking at 280 before i started to end my fatness

Did you miss the part where I mentioned marathon training? Piana couldn't think long enough to even visualize a marathon, let alone run one.

I've never had a sweet tooth, so I've never had cravings for candy or desert. But savory on the other hand....

FUKEN 'ELL
Let me tell you about the sweet siren song of french fries that has pulled me off a cut more than once. There is a small burger shack on campus. Makes 6/10 burgers but fuckin loads a styrofoam container up with fries. I DUMP salt until they crunch then pour some ketchup on the side. Get me a fork and a coke and call it gg because I'm done.

I'm a sucker for Americanized Chinese food. This and sesame/General Tso's chicken instead of the ribs are some of my favorites.

When I was a lardass i got kicked out of a buffet for eating all the egg rolls.

Kek I still get kicked out of buffets for eating too much, however it never happened when I was fat because I stopped being fat at 16yo. The key is just not to go everyday, but when you go, you eat like a motherfucker.

Personal best?

mine was 2 kilos of fusili in one day (5 pounds of pasta

I-is this really a thing? please tell me it's like an american thing

Back when i was 350 lbs i went to a pizza buffet with some friends and i legit had 30 slices of pizza, i didn't let anyone clean up my plate until the very end and i didn't eat the crust so it was pretty funny seeing the look on the face of the manager when he saw my mountain of pizza crusts, he even made a funny "enjoying yourself m8 hehe" comment but i wasn't kicked out or anything

I think chinese people are more hardasses about that kind of stuff. Probably depends on where specifically you go.

If the description of Achilles' Meal is something you can't turn down or give up, I do not have one.

However, if I did, it would be fettuccine alfredo from nearly anywhere.

Red Lobster, Olive Garden, even Zatarain's.

Pizza hut alfredo I don't like, though.

This with a big glass of milk.

Gets me every time. My mom made it for my sister's birthday yesterday, and I had two slices.

>tfw you cant eat maki of japan because it makes you sad about all those invader zim rainbow sock green day hoes that got away 10 years ago

I live in the deep south and every sunday in my town every restaurant turns into a buffet for the day.
>Cutting and visiting family last year
>They want to go out to a small shack called paps
>ita a buffet with everything you could imagine. Except fried.
>Cheeky little sign that says "Eat all you want but make sure you eat it first before coming back ;)"
>Go up 6 times
>Each time I go up 2 fried chicken thighs, a fried pork chop and smother them in gravy and a hamburger steak on top.
>Get 3 servings of every fried vegetable/Casserole each time I go up.
>Finish it off with a plate of mac and cheese and one of each dessert.

I haven't cheated beyond my macros since.

fuck i cant resist spaghetti...if my mum makes spaghetti at home i devour that shit even if im not hungry. if it's in front of me i'll fucking eat it

Why is Five Guys so fucking good ?

I would give up ice cream and sweets forever if I could only eat this shit.

>ita a buffet with everything you could imagine. Except fried.
>Each time I go up 2 fried chicken thighs, a fried pork chop

in n out's better

Found the California swag fag

Im Canadian and yes you can get kicked out of buffets. Its hard though. I got inspired to get kicked out of as many buffets when I saw some competitive eaters get kicked out after like 15 plates.

I have eaten here 5 times in the past week. I go to different locations to hide my addiction.

in all seriousness pham, fat burger beats all

a buffet with everything you could imagine in fried form

Sherlock is on the case fellas. Let's get out of his way while he thinks this one through. Let us know when you've deduced the situation and reached your conclusion, einstein

it is now one of my bulking goals to get kicked out of a buffet

dude me too. I have stopped myself from buying it lately. I can't trust myself with it in the house

One cheeky spoonful at bedtime. Sometimes turns into 3 or 4 though, or half a jar

close to this except super chunk peanut butter and homemade jam or preserves. i like nutella or a hazelnut spread but not that often. the pb&j + banana and milk is literally my every night and the only thing keeping me from ultimate form.

but its worth it.

Straight from high school I ate 3 pieces of this for dinner each day during my break from work. Usually I'd wash it down with an extra large slurpee and a 16 pack of oreos.

Saltines are like candy to me. I can easily eat two or three sleeves in one night.

>a sleeve is 40 of them
>1300mg of sodium per sleeve
>x3
>4000mg of sodium

I fucking love mac n cheese. Im on a cut and actively avoid it even on cheat days because I know I can't regulate myself with it. If I make a box that entire box will be eaten guaranteed. Probably with some hot dogs or kibasa added in to boot.

I don't do ice cream, I'm really good about sweets in general and other calorie dense things but not this I cant.

I could give a FUCK about the apple filling just give me that delicious crumble topping(?)

Fuck me is it good

Is beer food?

fugggg this stuff is dangerous

brehs ur gonna make me cheat right now

All of these are things I binge on. I have a problem, I know.

These dirty motherfuckers

>could give a FUCK
>could

This stuff right here. Not Asian at all, but this just screams my name whenever I pass a pho shop.

Fried chicken tenders loses by just a smidge.

I'll eat all of it. And bear the consequences.

this is like 500 calories and fucktons of protein, especially if you ask them to double the meat or something.

its pretty good bulking and cutting food imo.

>tfw you're on a keto diet
>tfw you can eat any of this

kys

Huh..... Double meat.....

Thanks user. You're the best!

Oh my god I just started salivating and got the tension in the jaw that happens when you eat those delicious and sour god sticks

is this really bad for you? its beef broth, beef, and what's basically rice

Large amounts of alcohol followed by canned vegetable soup after I get home. Makes me shit this weird greenish brown fluid that turns the water yellow.

no, it's actually quite healthy. maybe a bit high with sodium, but it's a god tier food

I must know what these are!

how are those bad for you in any way

takis.. just spicy rolled up corn tortilla chips basically.

five guys is way overpriced and way overrated

Fraking milkshakes man. So easy to blow 3k calories over your limits with that. Amazing for bulking though and if you toss in some brotein powder you can get macros of the Gods.

I fucking love pizza. It's the one thing I can't resist. I can eat two large pizzas and a 2 liter coke and still feel hungry afterwards. I haven't done that in almost a year, and I've been losing a lot of weight but now I want to so badly.

Everything you want, except fried does not mean it's all fried. Quite the opposite.

Loaded with sugar. No thanks. Do your research son.

not the white cans

>over priced
Yes

>overrated
As far as a fast food chain goes they are god tier in terms of taste, portions and quality
If you compare them to non chain places then they lose out pretty quick though

No it's loaded with 100% beetus sugar. C'mon son. Do your research.

This.

I've pretty much just given up on frozen treats in general as they are all just loaded with too much crap

>Sweets of any kind
>Spend months almost sugar free
>Start working in a grocery store in a new city
>Tfw just ate 6 hostess apple caramel cupcakes that got marked down 8 for a dollar
Why do I live?

McDonald's plain unbuttered biscuits are bretty good
I have been known to eat six biscuits in a day
steak n shake in general is also breddy gud

Actually aLL of those are sugarless

t.Sip-pro

Absolute madman. What if you scratch gran's china? How'd you even open the hutch?

Actually aLL of those are sugarless

t.Sip-pro

2 scoops of ice cream and an Oreo isn't a "meal". It's a snack.

>red lobster biscuits
>pepperoni slices

I feel like Ricky because I fucking love Pepperoni.

for those sweet apple caramel gainz

>Adobo
>Longanisa

Fucking pinoys

Boiled potato, thinly sliced fresh red onion drizzled with vinegar, unrefined sunflower seed oil and a pinch of salt. Mix 'em together into one unholy mess and I'll munch it down till there's nothing left.

Pretty much just chocolate. I'm very 'out of sight, out of mind' so it's extremely easy to go without, but if I have a bite I just keep going.

Also Cheerios and Mi Goreng instant noodles if I'm feeling depressed, which is the only time I hate myself enough to swallow that garbage. I always come to my senses once I get through a box/package, but damn, one moment of weakness and I'll be coming back every day until they're gone.

Other than that, I have a pretty healthy appetite and no strong feelings about food.

Let me improve your live forever, mates

Whatever you say, detective

Hi trovato l'Italiano

I'm Spanish, but enjoy this wonderful Italian creation so much desu