At work

>at work
>supervisor orders 'za
>already ate enough today also 'muh macros'
>'user why dont you get a plate?'
>say no thank you
>'why, are you too good for my pizza??'
>n-no, i didnt mean it in a rude way!

fuck i hate being autistic, how could i have handled this better? What do you do when in a similar situation??

pic somewhat related

As someone who grew up with a Veeky Forums tier autismo mum who was obsessed with cleanliness and not getting sick......I developed a fear of eating out, so you can imagine I've experienced this "WHURRR WHY ARENT U EATING" shit pretty much my entire life.

I literally wont eat anything that I didn't make myself. I legit feel sick just thinking about eating a meal prepared by some random person.

>You: "No thanks on a diet."

>Her: "Why, are you too good for my pizza?"

>You with a smile: "We don't all make a fat butt look as good as you do."

If you're cute she'll giggle and probably fuck off or try to flirt with you. If you aren't attractive she might get offended or something. Depends on how convey it and how friendly you look.

>unironically calling it 'za

i hope you die

You could've jokingly said something like
>I'm sure it's delicious, and THAT's the problem haha
While smiling

>that depends, are you too good for my D?
we all know how it goes from there

my coworkers always bring treats (cakes, muffins, cookies, etc) during high-stress periods as a reward for working so hard

I basically just tell them I don't like sweets (I legitimately don't) so they can engorge themselves all they like and I couldn't care less

Hopefully they don't smarten up and start bring chips in (my actual weakness)

I would dick no less than three of those women.

"No thanks, still full from lunch"

i'd just leave out the 2nd and third from the right. the scarf looks like she would talk about her made up gluten allergy too much and the other looks like someone scrunched her face in using mspaint

>vanessa, get over here we're gonna take a picture for the company facebook with this cake
>but i already ate mine
>its k just come stand here with your empty plate and smile

fucking vanessa

my work mates get me food all the time. guess what i do?? i eat them tasty delicious morsels. shit, i'm about to go eat a bag on mini snickers just for you OP.

#alwaysbulkin

you could start by never calling it 'za ever again you faggot

dude isnt pizza what those creepy pedo fags that hillary hires eat before they kidnap kids or whatever

corrupt the record drumpf fag plz go

OP, under no circumstances are you to do this at work.

>That out of focus high iso picture.

My eyes burn

Just on looks I'd do 7/7, but #5 looks annoying as fuck.

>user, HR would like to talk to you

Autism thread? Could use some help decoding this situation.

>qt3.14 looks at disgusting fat ass
>he smirks at her
>she smiles back
>qt3.14 looks at me
>I smile at her
>she looks at me like a deer caught in headlights, then looks down
>have no clue what she's thinking

Also
>mfw finally built up enough confidence to looks girls in the eye

She was prob smiling at the disgusting fat ass because she didn't feel threatened by him at all or anything, and he was smiling at her so she didn't wanna be a cunt, like a pity smile. Then she looked at you just looking around, realized you were attractive and smiling at her and immediately got nervous by not expecting that to happen and not knowing what to do immediately
Like she's intimidated by you being attractive
Also like a bit of female autism, eyeball spaghetti-ing

Or you're ugly and scary and she was scared by you looking at her

Thanks senpai, calms my nerves

>yep
GO back to what you were doing and ignore. Approach life with confidence and self respect and you will find others treat you accordingly.

I usually just lie and say I'm having heart burn.

pussu faggot

Fuck off neet

I manage an office of 12 women. I am quite literally the only male on my shift. I'd rather pussy out and give a white lie than have 12 women asking me why I'm dieting or claiming I'm shaming them.

1. This
2. >"user, why don't you get a plate"
>"no thanks, I'm full from my lunch break"
or if you don't have a lunch break
>"no thanks, I ate a lot before I came in, so I'm still full"
>"no thanks, I've got to save some room for a family dinner tonight"

Just say NO

If they keep asking you then yell out RAPE.

underrated post
I fucking hate sweets and the only sugary thing i can think of that i actually enjoy is chocolate milk, which isn't all that sweet (depends)
But anything that's salty...i can't say no

Pfft, I work with 10+ dudes and one unpleasant 2.

If any one of those girls offered me cake or pizza, I would hit it until the cops pulled me off

"I've already eaten enough today"

Cmon OP it's not hard

also learn how to flip burgers and live off of minimum wage

>haha no! i just ate not too long ago and im not that hungry that's all

wow how fucking hard is that?

>'come on user, you cant fit just ONE pizza slice?'
>'do you really want to hurt my feelings haha?'

Doing IF and I could fit a whole fucking pizza into my TDEE if I feel like. Not one to turn down free kcals

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest about this pizza of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, HR got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry among Veeky Forums men, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your diet right now. I'm the supervisor. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid fat bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my lunch now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now in the office. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a model..."

Just say "sure am". Who cares if some bitch thinks you're an asshole.

she loved that cake

There is zero chance some dumb bitch is actually as autistic about some fucking pizza as you are. No one kept on you like this. What really happened is someone said, "user, we ordered a bunch of pizza, it's in the break room if you want some," and you went and ate a whole fucking pizza like the fat fuck you are. Then you cried and posted this on Veeky Forums through your tears. Kys.

Liar. I say, i dont eat carbs. Its not tht fucking hard? If they got mad Then id say, are you offended because i dont want pizza? If they say yes, id say worry about your own life.

>it's not that fucking hard?
Are you asking or informing?
>I said back the fuck off????
That's who you are right now, sperg lord.

I was telling you guys, it's easy to say why you don't want to eat it. "Oh no thank you, I don't eat carbs". "Is my pizza to good for you?" "Nah user Im just on a diet rn."

She would prob say, "okay user no worries do you want something else? What do you eat for next time?"

"Chicken wings would be great :p"
End of that convo

>oh thanks, but I just ate.

How difficult is that?

>"No thanks, I already at today."
>"I'll grab a plate and take it home for later."
>"I wish, it looks good but I'm trying to maintain my feminine figure."

Assuming these people don't hate you any of these will work.

>No thanks I just started a diet, thank you for the offer though it was thoughtful of you *continue to brown nose a bit here if you want*

This x1000

You should shit and piss on all the food you make. That way you'll be motivated to try eating food other people made.

>"I uh...d-don't eat carbs..."
>"But user, there's carbs in fucking everything. Eat the pizza, you faggot!"

>this is my lunch break now
fuckin killed me