Are Chinese buffets good for bulking? Unlimited rice and chicken

Are Chinese buffets good for bulking? Unlimited rice and chicken.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate#Chinese_restaurant_syndrome
jeffnovick.com/RD/Articles/Entries/2013/10/3_The_Truth_About_Sodium_Intake_Levels_files/Jay CPE.pdf#page=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alot of salt

What if I just shovel down white rice and salmon?

I guess that's OK, alot of the rice I've tasted isn't salty and the salmon is usually good tier. I'd say go for it but you'd have to eat a lot, also it'll be hard since you have other foods at your disposal.

Chinese buffets are the fucking shit
especially if they carry sushi aswell
I'm gonna eat some chinese tomorrow because of this thread.

They drown everything in oil tho. I get full after two bites

>doing keto
>go to chinese buffet to mark the start of bulking season
>five minutes after eating turn warm, red, with veins popping on forehead and forearms
>legitimately thought I was gonna die

There is nothing wrong with salt. Literally nothing.

Medically, only if you're fucked up and shitty does it matter. If you're healthy salt makes no difference.

The whole water retention thing is bs too. Your body is only sensitive to salt bloating if you normally keep intake low. After a week or two of liberal salt use, your body adapts and water retention is no longer a thing.

Don't believe me? Cobtinue to pointlessy deprive yourself of salt by following a duet designed for geriatric patients eith heart anor kidney failure.

LOL wtf, I started chocking.

>go to chinese buffet that has mongolian grill
>stay there for an hour or two just munching down
>literally protein+carbs with little sauce

shit's amazing

you should be drinking a lot of water.

if you drink alot of water, you need a good amount of sodium in your blood

salt isnt bad unless you're heading 7000mg+/day

Bruh my buffet had that too shits too good

>Rice at buffet
>Almost bait
Get your money's worth and just stuff yourself with shellfish and seafood for that lean protein.

that picture made me kek

Gotta go for that peanut oil

Nope. They put glutamate powder in literally everything.

I'm serious, I worked as a delivery guy in a Chinese in my teens. I wasn't Veeky Forums then, but one look at the way they cook and you could sense that something is not right. Note also that cooks didn't eat they own food.

Eating Chinese is a one way ticket to insulin resistance town. Glycemic load all over.

Not going to say to go for it, but I wouldn't do it personally. But then again, I don't like Buffets simply because they disgust me, especially with the other customers/hamplanets roaming about.

This

Nice broscience

It's fine if can't cook it yourself. Put a little of something different on your plate every day, otherwise you'll eventually binge on their other foods.

kekked fucking load, nice one

guess i should trust you and not the CDC, WHO, American Heart Association, British Medical Journal, etc..

What is glutamate powder and why is it bad?

not those guys but salt is important and you should be losing a LOT of it if you're working out and sweating hard. I've seen good results from deliberately eating more salt than usual and slamming water.

Why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate#Chinese_restaurant_syndrome

tl;dr: spikes insulin, it's incredibly allergenic and may trigger headaches and malaise

I fucking love Western Chinese food.

I'm going to order some on Thursday when mum's not home.
I can't eat junk takeout food when mum's home she gets angry at me for not eating healthy.

More broscience. The physiological requirement for sodium is 500mg a day, and that's with a 2 standard deviation safety margin. Sweat on the other hand is only 1.7-2 mM sodium after acclimatization. The DRI (1500mg) is more than sufficient for that.

jeffnovick.com/RD/Articles/Entries/2013/10/3_The_Truth_About_Sodium_Intake_Levels_files/Jay CPE.pdf#page=50

huh, thanks.

because you're to fucking dumb to ask why you prick

It's just msg, don't listen to these no vaxing hippies

I don't understand why they get a bad rap desu.
Obviously it's not all that healthy but if you're not eating it every day it's fine.
Go to a decent one and the food is god tier. Bulk away my man.

Holy Shit I never thought of doing this.

I can eat a shitload in one sitting, and this might work out cheaper than the amount I eat normally.

Are you interested in debating me (dietetics student, studied this topic extensively) about this or do you not enjoy being proved entirely wrong?

Try and limit your sodium intake, kids.

Same shit in safeway raileys delis. Cant even eat chicken wings without it being coated in that shit. Whats the purpose?