Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=og-gy1pt2Pw
youtu.be/og-gy1pt2Pw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Roiding for that

what a fuckin dweeb.

INCOMING JELLY DYELS

this is so cringe

Lol I guarantee this guy has a big dick. Too bad we will never know...

fuck off connor

His arms are starting to look a little un-natty. That size while being leaned up. Hmm

Connor is one cheeky cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=og-gy1pt2Pw
Proof that girls dont give a shit

stay delusional

What are you implying

His arms look 17inches lean at 1:45

What was she trying to convey?

Jesus Christ, he's such a faggot.

ITT we pretend the girls aren't keen as fuck even before the shirt comes off.

So we get all of these girls numbers too? Thanks Connor!

fuck i couldnt even finish this it was so embarassing

gotta admire his absolute disregard for giving a shit of what anyone thinks and his persistence

Here's the reality of the video
youtu.be/og-gy1pt2Pw

"Allahu Akbar"

he's a cringeworthy homo that's why they leave
>LOL I BET YOU'LL NEVER GUESS THE COLOR HAHAHA TOO BAD I DON*T HAVE A SHIRT AT ALL HAHA LOOK AT MY ABS

I actually think he has more personality in this video than in any other I've seen

I don't want to sound jelly or anything, because the dude is extremely handsome and great body and all that obviously

But does anyone else just get so much secondhand embarrassment from this guy's videos? They are actually hard to watch. Like, I get they are joke videos, but he seems so god damned insecure.

Like "hey girl blah blah OH LEMME JUST TAKE MY SHIRT OFF HERE... SLOWLY...OH YEAH.... MMM LEMME FLEX FOR YOU HERE'

this is exactly what happens when people from Veeky Forums roid and think they will magically be wanted by girls.

autism. austism everywhere.

its because hes an autist, hes like everyone who goes on Veeky Forums. he doesnt know how to interact with girls so he thinks just showing them his body will get them to fuck him

well from what ive seen on fit and how much sex the people here have and how everyone has girlfriends, it must be true

holy shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
what a cuckkkkk

The only demographic that will appreciate this level of autism are damaged goods, high mileage cougars who want somebody young enough not to know how messed up they are.

it works on party sluts, but not any women that are worth your time.

Connor Murphy is pure cringe, Jesus Christ man.

Lots of jelly dyel "powerlifters" Itt

Girls don't care about abs!

I still think he's legitimately homosexual, just a dude who would probably be running around with a trenchcoat flashing people if he weren't afraid of going to jail.