I literally cannot stop eating

I literally cannot stop eating
HELP
I'm female. I'm 5'4" and 180 pounds. So on Saturday I ate two lean cuisine meals and 100 calories of popcorn. I tried to do the same on Sunday but I just binged. I just want to lose the weight. I can't eat in moderation. I should just starve or live on i e pops because the taste of food while restricting makes me binge. I know all about healthy eating and TDEE, but it's too hard. I don't know what to do.

tf is a "lean cuisine meal"?

Are you not American?

I'm in a good mood tonight so I'm going to be nice. Eat baked chicken and other lean proteins, eat salad with very little low cal dressing, eat fruits and vegetables, drink lots and lots of water, and drink lots of black coffee. Count your calories religiously. Buy a food scale and weigh your portions. Maybe do some cardio if you can do it without eating like a crazy person afterwards.

If you do these things it should be easy. If you do these things and it still is not easy than I don't know how to help you.

Why are you giving me generic advice? I've done tons of research about nutrition and weight loss.

stop watching television, go work out. simple you fat fucking piece of shit.

Throw all of your junk food away, learn to cook. Get the willpower to do at least these things or you don't have the willpower to eat at deficit

Become a ssbbw model because that's the path you are on now if continue.

Have some discipline its the only thing that's going to stop you at this point. you have a BMI of 30.

Two lean cuisine meals and 100 calories of popcorn is way to low. Just do 1200 calories like a normal person.

What exactly do you want then? No one here can give you more self control

Because if you asked me why the earth rotated around the Sun I would direct you to Newtonian physics.

I'm not a psychiatrist. I don't know why you can't do easy things. Maybe talk it out a little in this thread or something to get some introspection going, idk. What do you want from us?

>all these newfags responding

>rotated

FUCK! brb suicide

Start with small deficit like 100 - 200 calories but make sure you aren't eating carb dense foods and simple sugars, take it slow you can't just start eatting thin people shit you fat dike, you'll make it though gurr, take it slow or you'll quit fast

I need to figure out how not to binge and how to not feel hungry and how to not eat even though I don't eat hungry. Sometimes I just eat out of habit.

I could write a legit weight loss book right now with all that I know, but it's so hard for myself.

Get a hobby. I recommend exercise.

This should be automatically copy pasted into every one of these threads.

The obvious thing would be to get rid of calorie dense foods and replace them with things that are low calorie so you can become full without consuming too many calories

Get a hobby that's not eating. Whenever you feel the need to binge, go and do whatever that hobby is and it'll take your mind off it.

Processed crap that poor people buy.

Try keto diet, some say it's a meme, others say it works. Worth a shot, since you don't have to starve yourself to do this diet

5'4 and 180 pounds? JUST

Eat 3kg of brocolis a day.

I'd recommend taking up a hobby, walking was perfect for me. I live in the city so I can enjoy walking for hours. Not only does it distract you from food, but it burns calories at a rate of roughly 400 an hour. Buy some nice headphones, download some good music/podcasts and just walk. It's great

meditate.

do not teach the Gweilo.

Step 1: get membership at planet fitness
Step 2: go everyday and run
Step 3: stop eating you whale

it is universal, stop horading possesions tripfag

>planet fatness

Disregard this shill.

If you literally cannot help but destroy your own weight loss objectives, you should either get professional help, or set a different goal, or both. I found it a lot easier to make my goals fitness based and just consider my appearance a bonus. ie work on my 5k times and improve my lifts. I went from being completely out of breath going up a set up stairs to running 5k's as warmups before my lifting sessions. And I wouldn't eat as shitty all the time, because it was counterproductive to those goals. Obviously my appearance improved as well. But as soon as I made it about looking better, or focused too much on looking good, I would freak the fuck out and binge eat.

But at some point you should understand that you are actively sabotaging yourself, for some reason. As you get older it's only going to get worse and start showing up in everything you do and not just your appearance. University will bring it out more if you take difficult programs, it did for me. If anyone has had success with getting rid of this it would be great to hear about.

A little more on this, people should understand that it does not feel good to eat enough to maintain landwhale status. Nothing tastes good anymore, it's not gratifying to make beautiful meals. You're never hungry, you're just afraid of what will happen if you stop. And the world keeps spinning, and you wake up every day trying to pretend you're not terrified of what you're doing. And I think a lot of people on this board can relate to this in some way, and use fitness as an outlet. This is very disordered thinking, and while it's good to find a way to cope, it's a little unfortunate that morbid obesity isn't seen as more of an eating and control disorder, the way anorexia and bulimia are, because these people are actively displaying serious mental health problems and no one is doing anything.