Squats

Guys I just fell in love with squats. I think it might be the single greatest exercise you can do. Legs feel great, whole body feels great. Do your squats. I'm going to do them everyday.

Yeah, I am one of the lucky ones who are built for squats. I have been working out four weeks now (after a long hiatus) and just hit double my body weight today. Feels good.

>high back squat

Are those 25 lb plates? Why even bother at that weight?

do you see what they're wearing?

it's not about fitness, it's about people being aware that you're trying to be fit.

*photoshoot

they're called females bro. Although hollywood movies and feminists have told you they are just as strong as men, they're not.

> Although hollywood movies and feminists have told you they are just as strong as men

Who the fuck has ever implied this irl? You need to step away from the internet

I haven't squatted for two years ;)

Squats scare me and I never know if my form is good

Post yfw you feel the hip drahve

>15lb pl8
>as big as a 45lb pl8

Why?

Same, I still do them cause I feel good but every 2nd day I do them someone comes up to me to tell me I'm doing it wrong.

my knees pop super loudly when I squat

This is literally the worst. Have you ever felt the need to comment on another person's exercise? Why do people do this? I know they're trying to help but they just make you feel like shit, like you don't know what you're doing. And for me it's always on squats.

what the fuck? are you guys girls or something?

I'm in love with squats too. Literally my favorite exercise right now.

Bro me too. I've got a cyclist build naturally.

If only I could trade some ass and calves for a bigger chest :(

Front squats=best squats

>tfw can't squat heavy because of SI pain

welp, so much for nofap

>he's never heard of a bumper plate

this tee bee cue eightch

mirin arms

*sigh*

(you)

Easier for newbs to deadlift

Depends on the exercise, you don't wanna ignore someone using bad form if there's a good chance of them injuring themselves.

i totally agree with you, but it's mostly just a personal preference thing for me. does anyone have any reason to do Front Squats or Back Squats over the other?

Its pretty nice for deadlifting.

I need some help with squats.
Currently I'm cutting, was bulking before summer and then I traveled, slacked and let myself go a bit. My lifts didn't suffer TOO much, I did lose 10-20% roughly of strength but oh well, it should come quickly. But I still have same issue with squats.
I had it before and I ignored it I think mainly because of the "gotta lift more" aspect, add more weight every week.

Basically the issue is during the squat and mainly while coming up my chest leans over too much. Yeah I'm doing low bar but it pretty much happens with high bar too. I tried smith machine squat and had no pain or mobility issues so idk, a lot less weight. Tried with less weight and I could kinda do it but still not as upright as I could on smith.
I think it's too much weight, I'll deload and focus on form and probably weak abs? I noticed when I tense them up while I'm at top I kinda start shaking or losing balance and during the whole up and down it doesn't go that well. So I'm guessing weak core?
Oh yeah and another issue, I think I have some shoulder or back mobility issue too because I can't really grip the barbell during squat without too much wrist pain, I go thumb-less and usually wide. I do keep my shoulders pinched and tight and all but yeah, need advie on this too.
I'm assuming I'll need to do lots of stretching and strengthening core if that's the issue or something else but I just need to find out what exactly.

It doesn't that contradicting advice is given. All I know is to lift with my legs and keep my back straight.

>struggling with the second to last rep of the set

Look at the way she's putting those pants on. The material is made to stretch and she's pulling up vertically from the sides instead of from the back. How can any woman put on pants so poorly? What an amateur.

Aren't females almost the same strength in the legs? I thought it was upper-body they're hardly even half strength of men in?

Maybe your form is fucking terrible.

I hope that isn't actually in her mouth. Do you know how fucking dirty equipment at the gym is?

Ankle flexibility, try turning feet outwards as it requires less ankle flexion.

Un-trained they are 75% as strong as men, also they are like much smaller and are not a explosive as men.

I think she's used to putting long phalic and sweaty objects in her mouth.
And is outright stating that she wants to and likes to do it.

stop posting, newfag, this is not a revelation to any of us

everyone here has been squatting religiously for years

and nothing makes it the single best exercise unless you're drinking the rippetoe koolaid hard

no, where did you hear this garbage? if this were the case you'd have roided up girls approaching the men's WRs in squat and deadlift, but this is clearly not the case

like she cares after all dirty cocks she had in her mouth

Bumper plates you fucking imbecile

Normal people understands that diameter doesn't have to relate to weight. Only Veeky Forums seems stuck in this rut.

Grow the fuck up

Literally never experienced that.

Your form must be really shit, you must be in a gym full of toe-shoed Crossfit tryhards or you're a girl.

>tfw people approach me for tips on squatting
It was cute at first, now I just put on my Bert stare and wait for them to leave.

Even at the same lean muscle mass a man will outlift a woman with comparable training experience.

Being bathed in testosterone in utero causes some profound differences in neuromuscular efficiency and even heavy doses of roids wont make up the difference.

Bet it's cleaner than my dirty dick