Best McDonald's bulk meal?

I'm about to go to mcdonalds to make up some calories. What should I eat?

4 sausage mcmuffins with egg

If you have to, can't go wrong with a fatty big Mac.

M C D O U B L E
C
D
O
U
B
L
E

5x mcdouble

Buy a bacon mcdouble and 2 junior chickens.

Toss all of the buns and use the junior chicken patties as buns for the mcdoublr patty.
Plenty of protein, I used to eat one from time to time as an emergency meal on keto

any answer apart from mcdoubles is wrong

Double cheesburgers

>eating more mcdonalds cheese

bacon mcgangbangs

>two slices of folded egg
>bacon
>cheese
Make a bacon cheese sandwhich using the folded as bread. Do this all the time at work when theres fresh egg.

Angus patties

McGriddle we all day breakfast now

Salad since that's the only healthy thing there

A clean bulk is the way to go user

Serious answer: Plain McChicken. Get like 5 of them. Then add in whatever else but get the mcchicken for protein.

For me it's the McChicken

Nice

Double Quarter Pounder

My coworker did this everyday of work. Everyone knew him as "big Ben" cause he was 600+ lbs.

His routine was to get a triple oversized ice cream cone before starting.
Another on his first break
5 McDonalds with a few packets of bbq on his lunch
Another icecream on his last break
And one last icecream for the bus ride home.

He's the reason. I lost weight working at McDonald's

TOTAL BS no human is 600 lbs. and still functions in society.....

Even Jeff Lewis (powerlifter) who flirted with 500 lbs was still a problem...

And current WSM Brian Shaw 6'8" 410 lbs (and WHITE) has problems....

>why you lying,,, por que lloras ?

There it is

>Big Ben
is this a friend of Double Mint Dave ?

Mega Mac

Go get a chicken box

What about chickie nuggies? Too much fat?

4 nugs - 193 cal
19g fat
10g carb
10g protein.

The double cheeseburgers are on the 2 for 3 menu amigo. They're cheaper than your precious mcdouble.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

4x mcchicken
2x fries

nothing

don't fall for the iifym meme

is this pasta

yes