Deadlifted 4pl8 yesterday and got a date with a qt3.14 korean girl today. She's really short too, 5'1, solid 8/10

Deadlifted 4pl8 yesterday and got a date with a qt3.14 korean girl today. She's really short too, 5'1, solid 8/10

She lives with her parents and I do to, she's also a very devout christian girl, and I'll be her first relationship.

How can I fuck her? We both live with our parents, I have a 2014 Accord, so I was thinking that would work. I've never fucked in a car before. Any advice on places we can fuck would be great. I'm also broke as fuck, so I can't rent a hotel. And there's no hourly room rentals, except one by a strip club.

slow the fuck down man, its just coffee.

Not Veeky Forums related, but honestly don't get ahead of yourself.

That being said, her pent up sexual desire could be enough to fuck her in the car. Eventually

You're right, but I wanna be prepared.
It is, this happened right after dead-lifting 4pl8. I've finally hit 1/2/3/4. It's a sign.

this jesus christ

you a virgin or some shit? this the first girl that's ever decided to hang out with you?

just a tip bro, if you just wanna fuck, with that body just go to a club/bar and get drunk and start dancing on bitches. wait till one starts grinding on you, buy her a drink. it works

>date

She said LOL sure, keeps calling you dude, and you're talking about your fucking engineering class

And somehow you think you're going to fuck her.

Delusional.

>keeps calling him dude
>calls him dude once

are you stupid?

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you seriously holy shit. this is a casual conversation your having with her and your acting like your picking up a hooker

>where can we fuck?
>maybe my car?
>should i buy a hotel?
>seriously i live at home, where are we going to have sex?

you're not gonna get any with that attitude. I can see on out with her for coffee and 10 mins in your asking if she wants to go rent a hotel.

kek this is the most autistic post i've seen in awhile

>LOL sure

The whole conversation has the whole "dude" vibe to it.

This bitch sounds annoying OP, i can already taste how this is going to go in my mind

You're what I want to look like by the holidays man, mirin

>Korean
>Christian
you fuckin loco brah she's getting pounded in the tight yellow asshole by chad this second

How'd you meet her anyway?

Take your time. Most christian girls don't want to lose their virginity in a car.

I see a lot of people in this thread saying "it's just coffee" but that's the confidence you need my man. Mirin your gains dude. But honestly you can do a lot better than a Korean girl.

> LOL sure

No girl has ever accepted a date invitiation from me over text by saying this lol. It's always "okay :)" "definitely :)" "yeah :)"

you think that because you write
>Deadlifted 4pl8 yesterday huh
it makes your post fitness related? Get this /soc/ bullshit out of here, reported kid
[spoiler]nothin personnel[/spoiler]

Thumbnail made me think skele, but I was happily suprised

MODS PURGE THIS TINDER BULLSHIT OFF MY Veeky Forums. I JUST WANT FITNESS RELATED THREADS ON THE FITNESS BOARD, IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?

Janitors gave up long ago didn't they?

reminder everybody this is the same guy who texted a girl with a

>pls respond

vibe. he is criminally autistic and fucks thing up

u look good bro.

Train traps

>Korean

Lol I koodnt eben pinish da pirst sentonce

Where do you live? If it's nice and your a little out doorsy you can do a candle lit star gazing date. I've done that and it got me laid.

>tfw canada and it was -35 but I made it work god dammit

How come everyone on fit is ripped and studying engineering?

Because it is objectively the best way to exist.

>not computer science
enjoy having working at mcdonalds for a year after you get out of college only to find some mediocre $60k/year cubicle job.

You fucking race traitors will hang

>I'm not white
Congrats on the gook gf then

I really need to cut, I'm well over 1/2/3/4 for reps and I don't look that nearly good.

Heads up (I live with Koreans), there's a strong stigma for koreans to date other koreans, and it's gonna be hard as fug to fuck her. One of my roomies has a super christian korean gf.

So far, you're grabbing coffee and nothing else. It's a date-fuck if it's at night you bimbo.

Sadly if it works out your children will not be American, they will be mutts go gets white girl

You need to chill bruh, although, yes, if he was white it'd be kind of pathetic.

I studied CS actually. Only at $65K in my cubicle though. Just graduated in Spring, haven't moved to Cali yet.

>tfw trying to setup fwb with a close friend of mine
>buy codoms lube toys with her
>have yet to even kiss

Fml

If this ever goes anywhere she'll want kids.
Enjoy your mini elliot rodgers. Warned you about yellow fever brehs

because most people on fit are autistic and socially retarded while thinking way too much about things (hence, posts like these and other WILL THIS GIRL FUCK ME?)

basically engineering in a nutshell

>She lives with her parents and I do to, she's also a very devout christian girl, and I'll be her first relationship.
Should we tell him, guys?

Can't chill already in too deep

>studying basic science
>all the difficulty of engineering without the certs and perks
>been unemployed for 7 months after graduation

i fucking wish i did engineering.

Fucking in the car is seriously the worst.

Did computer system technology
They said it's equal to comp sci
Been unemployed a year
Fucking tech school reeee
Fuckin pajeets doing my work for min wage reee

Since your problem is so similar, roll up to the local high school and ask them how they do it.

your white senpai why some yellow bitch making you sweat lol, that's like a dog making you nervous they're inferior kek

>buy her a drink

Lmao. What a cuck.

Korean Christian girls are particularly fucked in the head when it comes to sexual stuff.

Also the way she talks and types is annoying af.

I don't see this going well for you OP.

Man fit is redpilled it's great lmao

your head is absolutely gigantic or your body is very small

you look good though

roider kek

Are you spreading your lats, because I'm dyel and even I have bigger traps.

Dude, if she's an Asian, Christian, living with parents girl there is zero chance of her wanting to fuck on a first date. Probably zero chance of her wanting to fuck for like ten dates or something. Hell she might even be a girl who won't give it up before marriage. You'll probably need to meet her parents and have them approve of you first before anything happens.

So basically you need to ask yourself, do you just want to fuck this girl or are you prepared to put in a lot of work to have a real relationship with her? Cause if you just want sum fuk it's honestly probably not worth the effort it'll take and you'll end up feeling like a cunt when you inevitably let her down after fucking her. But if you actually want to be in it for the long haul slow the fuck down, get to know her as a person over the next few months or year or whatever, get her (and her parents) to fall in love with you by basically being a stand up guy she likes to be around and isn't constantly asking to get in her pants.

Trying to fuck her in your Honda after McDonald's isn't gonna work here bro so don't even think about it. Save yourself the embarrassment and do it right.

Dude, if she's an Asian, Christian, living with parents girl there is zero chance of her wanting to fuck on a first date. Probably zero chance of her wanting to fuck for like ten dates or something. Hell she might even be a girl who won't give it up before marriage. You'll probably need to meet her parents and have them approve of you first before anything happens.

So basically you need to ask yourself, do you just want to fuck this girl or are you prepared to put in a lot of work to have a real relationship with her? Cause if you just want sum fuk it's honestly probably not worth the effort it'll take and you'll end up feeling like a cunt when you inevitably let her down after fucking her. But if you actually want to be in it for the long haul slow the fuck down, get to know her as a person over the next few months or year or whatever, get her (and her parents) to fall in love with you by basically being a stand up guy she likes to be around and isn't constantly asking to get in her pants.

Trying to fuck her in your Honda after McDonald's isn't gonna work here bro so don't even think about it. Save yourself the embarrassment and do it right.

Are you a sandnigger? Your head looks huge as fuck and that haircut is just stupid.

>nursing i feel is like more scary cuz ur dealing with peoples lives
is this bitch retarded? an engineer's number one concern is public safety. there are so many ways an engineer can fuck up and harm people

>LOL sure

I would just delete her from my contacts right there, and I'm a virgin.

no traps? wtf man flat shoulders are so ugly