Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
Look what I've found.
This is my uncle, at 23 in 1974

Obviously can't compare to nowadays lifters, but not too bad, what do you think?

Haha cool moustache. Deffs natty

I think we know where you got your manlet genes from.

Well done. We do have similar heights, he's 180cm I'm 181

He looks pretty goddamn good. I'm 22 and 20+ pounds overweight and I don't have the retarded standards all the keyboard warriors of Veeky Forums who have never touched a barbell do.
How does he look now? Probably in his 70s?

That's what men looked like before the jews dumped estrogen in to our water supply.

I know he kept getting swole. But our family grew apart so I didn't get to meet him often.
Nowadays he's old, but in shape. Definitely smaller

Do you know what his routine was?

Not really, but it was all with homemade barbells made out with cement.
Yes, this pictures are from a 3rd world shithole.

I like his looks. OP, if you can get some information from him, and if this thread stays alive, (routine/nutrition etc) I'll certainly read with curiosity.

my dad and my grandpa both have pics that look comparable to this, while im sitting here at 25% trying to convince myself im in bearmode when im really just a fat numale trying to convince myself that im doing well in the gym

Sure!
I'll try to get in touch, even though I haven't heard from him in about a couple of years.
>TFW I've always dreamt of being big like him when I was a little boy.
>TFW when everybody mired hard when he walked around shirtless

>mirin
How do i achieve this
Routine etc

Pretty good OP.

Hope you're not a massive disappointment in comparison.

nothing impressive, zyzz looked better imo

Yeah but zyzz was on grams of heavy shit and hgh never lifted and still looked like he was barely out of fuccboi mode.

>in his 70s
You're fat AND dumb

No shit retard. Anyone could look better than OP's pic if you took the gear Zyzz was on. Comparing nattys to unnattys is a sure sign of autism.

I dont like how OPs pic has shit bodyfat, anything above 8% imo is just not fit and slightly overweight. I have high standards if it comes to lifting tho. I do not say that you ahve to be all season 6%, you can go up to 7% to load up but thats about it.

Good for you. The fact you don't seem to realise how unlikely it is for everyone else to share your same unrealistic standards only further confirms my autism theory.

How's your body dysmorphia?

Try getting below 8%bf for sustained periods natty

Too bad lifting couldn't fix his face. Jesus Christ.

actually ure easily under 8% natty. you only need enchancing stuff if you want to compete sub 6%. like i said even 8% is really substandard today and nothing to be proud even natty, talk about that shitty nobody in the picture.

That's a pretty normal looking face
Under 8 for long periods of time isn't just healthy anymore

he looks old for 23, and that pussy slaying mustache is solid, did these guys have more test than the boy pucci generation we live in today?

Beats 95% of Veeky Forums.

He's probably from some slav shithole where the drinking water if full of steroids

>That's a pretty normal looking face

Post your pics.

Because you don't get to talk shit if you can't even do it yourself.

It is though
The facial hair might make it a little odd

Good natty physique. Be proud OP

OP here

No, he's not. 3rd world shithole yes, but with decent eating (more cows than people here, not kidding, our country is ~80% farmable land) and plentyful drinking water

Similar mass, I do have higher BF% right now.
Remember this was my uncle (not my father) and was not raised under his guidelines.

Thanks, I am, kinda.
Would like to have later photos of him.

Alright, so he's in his mid 60s, shoot me. I'm using a shitty mobile app to browse Veeky Forums and if I back out of the comment box to check the exact fucking age and year, I have to write all this shit again.
So fuck you

Why the fuck did you bumb a ded thred.

This is now an 'Old physique' Thread

mirin for sure dude looks super legit great physique

Them diapers....

>nasty.