youtu.be/s_8KR-n2fBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1_RTKA0NCzg
instagram.com/p/BLx0iI8BDzl/
drugs.com/sfx/cortisone-side-effects.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z3r5Gc0FDdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With pleasure

youtu.be/s_8KR-n2fBQ

still have like 2 oz of chicken out of 2 pounds left but my tummy hurts and i want to go to bed now so i cant wait for it to get better. guess i have to force it and hope i dont throw up

>eating before sleeping
Enjoy your nightmares and heart burn

i take melatonin and I dream/remember my dreams literally every night. their so vivid that I never get nightmares anymore because as soon as something bad happens I realize that I am dreaming. plus when i was a kid I got nightmares like every day for years so I guess they just aren't scary any more

>yfw hall is on the right and oates is on the left

I have a complaint plg.

I see alot of the trips on here who started lifting and immediately began "training for powerlifting". I understand the urge when you look dyel and progress takes forever to say "im not some vain faggot trying to build muscles" so that people who shit on you can be dismissed as being ignorant to the sport of powerlifting.

The fact is, its embarassing that you twinks and females call yourself powerlifters when you're deadlifting 4 pl8 and shit. You're wasting everyone's time and making a mockery of the "sport".

Think of how fucking stupid it is to call yourself a strongman when you've been lifting for a year or two and weigh 170lbs.

Put in enough time that you can actually outlift normies and high school students then maybe you should consider competing or trying some fucking meme "programs".

lol nice autism

im taking this copypasta

>You're wasting everyone's time and making a mockery of the "sport".

Literally no-one in the competing PL community feels this way.

is he unironically autistic

This is because federations want as many people to compete as possible so that they can farm money. That's why its looked down upon to shit on weak competitors. You've merely swallowed their meme inclusiveness for some reason.

because i have no reason to be shitty to people for no reason
nothing is better than having a gym full of friends to see when you work out, listen to phil more

>Think of how fucking stupid it is to call yourself a strongman when you've been lifting for a year or two and weigh 170lbs.
TRY AND STOP ME

@6:30
>when you start doing test or whatevrs out there

norris just pulled off a gibbs or something tier on steroids

>>when you start doing test or whatevers out there i dont even know what its called**

Jesse Norris is Wicked Smart

I get that you're trolling, but you need to anchor it in at least some semblance of reality for the trick to work

>trying to get an hbo now free trial to watch westworld
>you can't register through a computer, you have to download their fucking app
reeeeeeeeeeee

Imagine a bodybuilding contest where everyone is encouraged to compete, from dyels to sod busters. Now imagine that anyone who laughs or questions it's legitimacy is a pariah.

pirate it you mouthbreather

requesting the image of a tall guy in a singlet squatting like 80 kg out of an eleiko rack with 3 spotters around him

Imagine if worlds strongest man began with hundreds of couch potatoes failing to lift heavy things and anyone who questions it is crucified.

I hate dealing with torrents and all the old streaming sites I used got taken down

Torrents are easy. click one button. wait a bit. you're done

Imagine a sport that doesn't allow amateur competition

280 -> 340 wilks from 2 meets in half a year

Feels good man

Gj lad

>Imagine a bodybuilding contest where everyone is encouraged to compete

Literally 99% of the BB competitions.

Thx lad

My gym actually does have a 170lber calling himself a Strongman after a couple years of lifting.

Considering he's competed at Arnold qualifiers and held his own, it's hard to disagree with the claim.

>deadlift near 3x bw
>don't train pull ups but thought I'd give it a go
>10 unweighted
Haha kill me pls

>Im not good at a movement I dont train

Amazing

why no trip

idk senpai good question

>stop appropriating pl culture!

thats novice tier at my bw though

cus ur not the real terappy

mis princesa???

;_;

There's going to be some hurt feelings about this senpai

>open up random donald trump rally video
>immediately says something blatantly wrong

wew

>open up random /plg/ thread
>immediately lith says something blatantly wrong

wew

lith is banned

i am li

>open up random /plg/ thread
>immediately Li says something blatantly wrong

wew

Daily reminder to bin the finn

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM AND MY WHOLE TEAMS FUCKIN HERE

BEFORE YOU MET ME, I WAS ALL RIGHT

BUT THINGS WERE KINDA HEAVY, YOU BROUGHT ME TO LIFE

NOW EVERY FEBRUARY, YOU'LL BE MY VALENTINE, VALENTINE

Twig legs

BOYS TELL STORIES 'BOUT THE MAN, SAY I NEVER STRUGGLED, WASNT HUNGRY, YEAH I DOUBT IT NIGGA

Who is this qt

trappy-chan !!VHnwMVjcWZi

I wish I looked big and powerful like him.

Does it still have a penis?

Yes

I'm going to be starting a picture of what I think Sean looks like today as part of my getting comfy time after the gym.

If you have any thoughts on what should be included, do let me know.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLT
>WAWFT

>If you have any thoughts on what should be included, do let me know.

well he's obviously compensating for something

>WAWTT
Diddys

>WAWET
chicken and rice x 10

>WAWLT
music is for normies

>WAWFT
gud

Not a man. Not a trap.

Obviously the trip trappy-chan was trolling.
Remind yourselves of the voice changer vocaroos and realize it.
Thank you

Whelp, got my MRI report.
I've got mild arthritis in my L5 from sudden joint damage, my L4 has a slightly damaged disc membrane (but isn't outright herniated), and both L4 and L5 are leaking synovial fluid from the facet joints.

RIP gains, I hardly knew you

What happened?

Philip attacked him in a fit of "nerd bashing".

no :DDD

Fucked myself doing a front squat. I'd done everything barefoot before and tried to do a narrower stance when I finally bought a pair of adipowers, cus I felt like I was limiting myself biomechanically by relying on my ankle flexibility so much.

Just asked dtrain how Aus Nationals went

how'd that go?

Literally how

How much do you front squat?

he looked kinda sad, and even offered me an old belt to use. Really nice guy desu

lmao 3plate. I'd managed 120kg ez, but ended up rounding my lower back as I tried standing up with the extra 20kg. Keeping the lower back tight comes naturally to me when I'm squatting with a slightly wider stance, just didn't keep quite tight enough.

Hope you get well.

Who's dtrain?

So literally nothing RIP worthy, people went back to lifting heavier weights after 2-3 herniated discs obviously they rehabbed it properly.

wrang trap

yeah he sounds like a solid guy

instagram.com/p/BLx0iI8BDzl/
Basically he got a 12 month ban from PA a week before he was going to compete at aus nats for judging a local meet at the gym he trains at. He did break the rules but he's a PA lifter (was set to break records), promotes PA at a PA based gym that had a local meet to encourage new people to compete in PA so I don't really like the ruling

Cheers

I'm a little more worried about the arthritis thing, I'm hoping I just get an anti-inflammatory injection and avoid lifting/ twisting and it'll go away for good. If it's permanent joint grinding thing I'm gunna be fucked for the rest of my life.

Surprised it wasnt a 13 month ban Tbh. Sounds like something PA would do

Also means that he won't be unbanned in time to qualify for aus nats next year as well.

OH FUCK LOL THATS WHAT I MEANT THEYD DO HAHAHAHAHA

"1.3 AFFLIATIONS - P.A. and/or its Members shall not affiliate with, nor participate as a lifter, coach or official
in the activities of an Australian or international powerlifting organization other than the
I.P.F., or an organization within the structure of the I.P.F. (that including P.A.). If a
Member does so affiliate with or participate in the activities or event of a non-I.P.F. or P.A.
powerlifting organization, on the determination of the PA Board that member shall be
suspended from participation as a lifter, coach or official within P.A. for a period of 12
months from the initial date of that affiliation or participation"

It's set as a 12 month ban so at least they are enforcing their own rules without bias

This really makes me dislike PA desu.
Competing in a big lolfed comp? sure. Judging a local meet? fuck off

I would read up on Anti-inflammatory injections before getting them especially for mild arthritis. I would certainly avoid a Cortisone shot as they're shit and wouldn't take them even if I had a 9/10 scale pain.

Good luck though, I had a back injury just 3 weeks ago (couldn't even bend down more than 10 degrees and horrible sciatica pain) after squatting lmao 4.5 pl8 without back even bending and it was only till yesterday that I managed to squat 150 kg

I've never had a cortisone shot, why are they bad?

They do fuck all (had them for Elbow Tendinitis returned week latter even with rest etc...) and after reading up they actually weaken your tendon and muscle, would definitely not get it for a mild issue. drugs.com/sfx/cortisone-side-effects.html

Dunno about cortisone but I had a bunch of shit like tendinitis, tendinosis, and a bunch of torn ligaments, and they responded well to training, arginine/citrulline, ~3g of vit c daily, and none of the crap doctors advised (rest, antiinflammatories, though I guess vit c is one?)

Dunno about arthritis though.

I guess you should research the crap out of this shit on powerlifting and strength training forums. They sometimes give better rehab advice than docs.

nice rare pepe 5/7

Sheeit.
Well, still. It might be worth it, the tendon and muscles can atrophy all they want, I won't be able to lift for a while anyway, probs best to minimise the inflammation before it rubs too much for too long.

I think I might be in love with mei

kys

You're right.

This ""sport"" is now over populated with limp wristed autists.

They're all trying to be stronk to fix being closeted faggots. Daddy ain't never coming back.

MAGA
A
G
A

If anyone here can do a 30 second l-sit, ill do something for you

Found the closeted faggot.

Who /trump/ here

>tfw you will never be a 16 year old teenager with both father and mother present in a middle-class household in small town usa doing Rip's SS as written

I can, what do I get?

if you read the small print it says "non talent chads"

real talk though I don't believe you even one bit.
Video or no reward

Remember, there's nothing more important than friendship!

how can natties even compete

youtube.com/watch?v=z3r5Gc0FDdw

You act like a 30s l sit is hard?
Find I'll record myself, give me a few.

Also you forget I use to be a /calisthenic/ fag