Can we have a positive ODN thread to make me feel better about my terrible investment? I feeling pretty down today

Can we have a positive ODN thread to make me feel better about my terrible investment? I feeling pretty down today.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vUHwfqpwz1L8QvmBy-PzpcahW40VXg3SbXIY5XqH-IA/edit#gid=1032094084
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOOOOOOOON

Just need to learn from this one, and try and identify whenever pnd groups are manipulating coins.

I also hope you sold already. The pnd bagholders are probably sitting on a mountain of coins still.

T-this will go to the Moon guys, r-right?

If you think your investment was terrible then sell

There will be an app. With that, when the release date approaches, there will be a pump (see Voise). I'm sure the ath will be higher than any previous one, so if you really want to, you can jump the ship with some profits or you can wait and hold, in case the app isn't complete garbage and the development goes smoothly. The project is still very new, so try not to focus on the charts too much right now, think long term and be patient.

Its only been out a couple months. All the big gainers have taken at least a year to make huge gains. Be patient nigger

this.

but next time don't tell these weak handed faggots this. I'd rather they sell now and fomo buy later.

Blackstone said he would test burning coins today.

Why? They were evidently successful in burning all the coins...

>bought at 7k sats
>sold at 14.5k
>got back in yesterday at ~5.5k, already up 13%
Feeling pretty comfy desu

You see, I bought at 14k so I'm screwed.

Savage

Did you even get that much at 5.5? Orders are so thin

Same here, I dont know what I was thinking. Biggest fomo I've ever had, never again. Luckily only got in with 20%

>went 60% in LINK
>like that would be better

Yeah I FOMO'd like a nigger. It's not like I'm a newb at crypto either, just an idiot.

Same here, greed fucks us all.

Just threw some leftover btc in it so only got a thousand coins.

if you hold till EOY an x3 is guaranteed

You can always sell after your breakeven point gets reached oif you feel the coin is going nowhere but I wouldnt do that

You'd still probably be down lulz

explain your interest in fudding this

Nice, not bad

Proud to be holding this I believe in the project

>he fell for the ODN meme

>2.1 btc worth of buy orders on HitBTC
I'm usually the bagholder that can't liquidate, but I'm really glad to not be in that position now. I unloaded pretty soon after HitBTC listing went live and never looking back.

i own around 8k coins i got at ico

im glad i didnt buy more, because liquidating is hard atm

those saying they are comfy with 50k+ coins are delusional, if they try to sell, they'll tank the entire market

I have 50k plus and I'm not comfortable at all.

I own 100k odn. I fucked up but i wont dump till 1$

I dont understand the intention behind selling low

>oh no I cant sell low

I have 50k and I'm 100% comfy

I dont know how. Its such a waste of money and im not fudding. Im being honest

50k here.
The devs are children that don't know how to handle criticism. Big red flag.

explain your stance

you are once in a lifetime in a position where you have beaten the market and came to a coin early that is a guaranteed winner in months from now. What the fuck is not comfy about that? Do you prefer being the bottom of a pyramide or the top?

you havent been in many slacks, have you? The devs are handling it perfectly. Trolling the trolls, giving genuine answers to genuine questions and providing a good outlook and insight

What fucking planet are you on? These fuckwads are incompetent. There is no way they're going to release shit. Prepared to be dumped on faggot

>coin early that is a guaranteed winner in months from now
Explain. How is this a guaranteed winner?

whatever you say, pajeet who has been paid 0.01 eth to post the same pic in every thread

I am not interested in shilling this and I am not interested in have somebody buy ODN, I'd rather have everybody panic and fud and buy my bags in January for x10

if you cant spot undervalued coins, go hump the next ATH

Obsidan is not evenbetter then stratis. Okay, fine. Lets say Obsidian gets to stratis level 5-7 dollars which it wont. Nobody big wants to asscoiate themselves with a user service. We all know obsidian is dead but im sure one of these days we all get lucky and it pumps allowing us to dump our bags.

>Nobody big wants to asscoiate themselves with a user service
Oh gee you're right user, guess Monero has zero fucking market cap then.

Monero is one of a kind. Its what everyone thougjt bitcoin was.

I generally do well in crypto (average +190% portfolio a month), so excuse me if I take the "just trust me" defense as abject garbage.

Well considering some of the biggest busts on Tor were primarily the result of people's email addresses being tracked, I think the anonymous messenger aspect could be pretty successful. Time will tell though obviously.

Lets bet 1k odn on the line. I bet you ODN wont be 2$ by eoy

Where did I ask you to trust me?

as I said, I am not interested in shilling you this.

Dump all you have, be my guest.

How on earth could you manage 190% monthly over an extended period of time? Do you have any tips? I got burned on this shitcoin and I need some good advice.

>giving genuine answers to genuine questions
Like "how many coins haven't been claimed", "are you staking the coins instead of burning them", and my favorite "why can't we see the devs wallets in the block explorer"?

I made my 1k into 2k by buying and selling yesterday from 6000 sats to 7000 a dozen times.

There's no guarantee they'll even release their app by EOY, I'm more interested in the next 6-12 months rather than the next 1-2.

OP... COME TO THE LIGHT SIDE... BUY IOC. IOC IS DROPPING DIONS IN LESS THAN A MONTH... IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Making an ODN thread on here is pointless, as usual it gets swarmed with fudders. Last night fudders were working overtime to fud ODN. You want a positive ODN thread, sorry not gonna happen. This negativity around ODN is going to continue for awhile until they released some new tech

This. You have people that are lurking on the slack that have folders dedicated for ODN filled with slack screenshots. Combine that with an obvious pump and dump... Yeah, positive ODN thread? Not gonna happen

Bagholder here as well. Fortunately it's only $200 because deep down I knew it was shit but figured what the hell.

My WTC still has me up 500% even with the correction though

Odn doesnt have anything going for it. Its tough for it to get anywhere

kek, i saw that shit last night. Dedicated fudders. Very quick replies with screenshots, they have their folders open while refreshing these biz threads. Fucking nuts.

Probably why I'm holding odn...just the sheer amount of fud makes me wonder why there is so much interest in a rank 200 coin.

Here’s some positivity my friend.. it’ll go back to atleast $.80 once the first App is released cause the pump and dumpers will swarm back.. feel free to donate some ODN to me to share the love..
XCWqRkJWX8mdtvrekhKfjkuka5jV1SSkZC

Why do they have so many screenshots to post? Sounds like the ODN team gives everyone a lot of Ammo to use

they communicate a lot which means fudders have an easy time cropping stuff out of context. Note how they never post a full conversation but 2-3 lines out of context

>a lot of Ammo

HOLY SHIT they buy ammo? I guess they just want to kill much people as possible. I hope investors and the police are aware of that.

>cropping stuff out of context

Every month I tally values and divide into two core buckets: 50% ICO-only and 50% Speculation-only. I count outstanding / non-vested ICO's in the ICO-only active bucket.

The ICO only bucket goes into any up-and-coming ICO's based on the TheGobOne spreadsheet ( docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vUHwfqpwz1L8QvmBy-PzpcahW40VXg3SbXIY5XqH-IA/edit#gid=1032094084 ). I look for low market cap launches and spread out there.

The Speculation-only bucket goes into any coin that is either 1) clearly up-and-coming or 2) already down 50% or more from last month to date. This may seem sorta retarded, but it almost always ends up buying low and selling high. For speculation selling, I set rolling sell orders from initial investment at 25% steps. (25% out I sell 25%, 50% out I sell 50%, 75% out I sell remaining 25%). If it drops under 10% of my investment, I pull out of it.

Honestly, that's it. Low maintenance and lots of gains.

attacking people with out of context screenshots is pretty easy to do if you are a determined (read: autistic) FUDer.

Great advice. Screenshotted, thanks.